Drawthread: sleepy edition

drawthread: sleepy edition

show boobies

Drawthread- zero talent edition

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

sup guys, new here. Requests?

this guy did ur shit

how about a poro in a hat? any hat will do, im not picky

okay well anyway, requests. written preferably.

nice meme

How long until this thread gets deleted?

>Still hungover
>Family birthday in about an hour
>I will need to be social
pray for me :

i finished your request vore guy. how do you like it? it's better than anything you can draw even though it's shit

hmm maybe, maybe not, and wish B would time out peeps who just purged threads...

Not long, it is spitroast's thread after all.

whats a family birthday

he's the new spitroast

How do you know?

dunno what you call it in english so just translated it directly... its my uncles birthday

is he the one that molested you

yup exactly

IP count didn't go up after he posted his request.

nice

Can you show me on the sexy lady where he touched you ?

Lets get some /R/s goin

Kindly and humbly
requesting her getting a tentacle shoved up her donut

Lewd.

Im gonna take a bath and get ready so see you guys later

That means there's a 33% chance it's his thread

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

please?

OC doing a elbow drop of the top rope

Will you take lewd requests?

I kinda doubt he wouldn't use the opportunity to have his post as high as possible.

come oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

I know