"Wake Up Becoming A Girl/Guy" thread, go! Femanons, your roll image is coming up in the next post

"Wake Up Becoming A Girl/Guy" thread, go! Femanons, your roll image is coming up in the next post...

What would you do in your final moments of masculinity/femininity? I'd probably fire up my camera and record the entire thing....while jacking off one last time, of course!

Share your fetish here:

Femanons, here is your roll image. Who/What would you fuck first? Your best friend/girlfriend, or the first random male/female you meet? Have fun, and please let us know how you would enjoy your new dick!

Roll

Roll

Roll

roll

Rawlin

Rpll

Rolleroo

Roll out, cause this is my thing

lets go

roll

rulletobakk

roll

rallin and ballin

Roll for curiosity

Roll

no fat pls

rolllllllllliiiing

6 out of 7 of those dicks don't work the way they're supposed to though. There's no clitoris deformation chart roll, so this doesn't seem fair

rollinggg

Roll

roll

roland

Roll

eeeeeeeeeee

yeet

Roll

I wonder

roll

roll

Roll

roll

Roll

roll

Roll
Ing

gib

rooooooool

Roll

I'd probably consult my doctor

roll tide

Rollol.

Roool

Nig

Roll

Here i go

>There's no clitoris deformation chart roll, so this doesn't seem fair
True. I've wanted to add something like pic related to the roll image for a long time, I just have never had the time. I'm also not sure how to do the roll numbers for it, since there are so many options.

Fuck it. I'm bored anyways.

rerelrlee

r11

r

gay

Rolling.

Rolling

W

Go.

roll

I'll roll

Rollerino

roll

Rollarooney...

roll

21, 5'2, E-cup, silver-white hair, ponytail, hourglass figure and manicured nails. Yes please!

Rolli

rolling

Roll

roll

roll

roll 4 real

roll

Hope I'm hot.

21, 5'4", A, Pink hair in a bun, skinny, dark eyebrows. Please; if only

OK: I'm 25, 5'4" (fun size), my tits are E-cup (fucking OUCH), I'm blonde with a mohican (what the fuck), hourglass figure (nice), and hairless from the neck down.

First thing I'd do is find some clothes that fucking fit. My t-shirts would all work, I think, but not my pants. And I'd need to find an E-cup that's comfortable. Also, I'd need new business clothes, so good by gaming PC money.

That evening, settle in with a hitachi wand and a couple of good dildos and see what makes my pussy wet/hot. Try for multiple orgasms.

If I still like girls then finding one to sleep with is going to be a challenge. If I like guys then finding one I trust enough to sleep with is REALLY going to be a challenge.

roll

rollol

Roll

I would probably cry b/c happy

Sure

posttting---->

Rollin Rollin Rollin

roll

Roll

Memes.

Roll

roll