New celeb thread, front row edition

new celeb thread, front row edition

>tfw ywn teach Laura how to play your fave vidya

>literal who?
>literal who?
>literal who?

Is this what we do now? Post anonymous randos out in public?

Litty edition

Jesus Christ she's hot.

yeah

I'm erect now

Well, I know who I'm fapping to.

Nebula?

So pale, so amazing

My god. Underrated body IMO.

oh look it's MILKIE!

yeah

>My god. Underrated body IMO
She started out as a model. It's arguable that she's only famous because of her body.

that's a sharp turd cutter

Fuuuuck. Wanna cover that sexy little stomach

Chloe is so ugly, she looks out of place.

Chloe looks like some kind of feral beast compared to those other beauties

Those fat tits

I know right
Kek yeah it's pretty bad

Stroking right now.

Jesus I'm so fucking hard.

It's those legs

Correction, it's that everything.

True

God. I better start stroking.

I want to cum along Pond

Kek me too.

>that feeling when your poop finds itself into the belly of what was a complete stranger 15 minutes ago, walking through the store, shopping for the latest dress and you had to go poopy quick, with no toilet in sight but random men, enchanted to be in your divine presence, willing to serve in any capacity-- you have stretched the limits of your princess-galed holy domain!

Fuck that ass.

My daughterfu

Post breedable and Mom celebs plz

Ewwww

“Oh my, I hope no one sees me out here.”

“I know what is in there nigger.”

“Yes ma’am, it’s all der.”

Hng all the way

Why are skiing girls so hot?

M-My m-mistress V-V-Victoria Justice is a-a v-very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm s-s-so lucky I-I have h-her... I-I-I never k-knew w-when I-I w-was growing u-u-up I-I would g-g-get such a-a beauty... A-As a-a b-beta shit b-b-ball sizzle I-I w-was g-g-glad t-to hand o-over m-my l-lunch m-m-money to th-the r-reigning alphas a-and so spare myself the greatest r-ravages o-of their thumpings... N-Now l-l-look what h-has h-happened... I-I-I feel I-I will never know w-what i-it i-is t-to be a-a true m-man e-even though I-I have V-Vic...

N-Now I-I'm constantly a-afraid o-of th-the alphas, who i-instead o-of trying to g-get lunch m-m-money o-off my hide w-want t-to g-get a-a piece o-of m-my Victoria...

They must all be short af cause gaga is like 5 foot 1 or something like that.

Karen's got a big red beaver!

High heels

Her tits are still really impressive but man she should've done this playboy shoot like 10 years ago.

Back then she didn't need the attention

Kenzie feets...

I-I know w-with a-all th-th-this self reflection of my y-youth I-I'm s-sure t-to b-be involuntarily wetting m-my bed t-t-tonight... I hope th-that's a-a-as far as it g-g-goes and I-I don't w-wake u-up c-c-curled and s-s-sucking my th-thumb a-as well...

>shoes

Damn Elizabeth is such a beauty compared to her twin older sisters.

I don't talk with you about Kenzie

Because they used more drugs than her

Obligatory thigh post
Sorry, I had to

T-They s-say you get what y-y-you deserve i-i-in l-life... I s-s-so h-h-hope she doesn't turn a-a-abusive and b-b-beat me up every night after w-we consummate o-our marriage...

Fuck I hate retards who write like this. Do they think it's funny or cute or something? I hope you burn to death.