This guy is your new cell mate Sup Forums. What do?

This guy is your new cell mate Sup Forums. What do?

Tell him to get on his knees, then crawl. Then regardless how he does it, execute him.

Really, the CO who was barking the commands and escalated the situation from something simple into something deadly has just as much blame, if not more, in my opinion.

Sit in the corner and pray to god

Wonder why they have cells in the free world

True the orders were confusing and some were unnecessary. I know they had to get him away from his room door cuz they felt more people might be inside. But they should have just made him hold his hands up and walk backwards towards them.

If I was already in for life there is a legit good chance I'd just kill the fucker. I'm 6'5 and built like a brick shithouse. He wouldn't stand a chance.

If I was in for a limited amount of time I'm not sure. You've got to sleep sometime so threatening him might not be the best course of action and I aint befriending the fucker. Maybe come up with a plan to get transferred out.

I swear he has the same look on his eyes as highschool shooter kids.

I'd suck his cock in exchange of him protecting me

Exactly.

He can't protect you. Hes a small weak scumbag.

How would he be? He's a free man, deservedly so.

If you can't play a simple game of Simon Says, you're too autistic to waste resources on.

thank him for killing a coke fiend and scaring his hookers.

How's it feel to be that size and still easily handled by women like Ronda Rousey?

Bend that little manlet over the toilet every night and American history x that asshole

He'd probably kill you in your sleep if you did that.

>Ronda Rousey
AIDS will kill anybody, fam.

>Ronda Rousey

I'm fucked

Kek Rousey got shitcanned in 2 seconds by some literally who

Give any Sup Forums faggot here a month of serious training and they'd mop the floor with her

turn my pocket inside out and make him hold onto it while we walk around the yard. So people know he belongs to me.

Dude... I'm in my early 30's and have been training since I was in my teens. I'm not the most elite fighter in the world by any metric but I know enough and the sheer size of my frame and build (and I'm rapid) would give her zero chance. It wouldn't be close to fair even though her technique might be better than mine I'd just dominate her.

trick2g?

LOLOLOLOL

>fighting a woman

It's called a hypothetical you fucking brainlet.

So do you think a 6'5" guy with 20+ years of moderate training and competition couldn't beat Rousey?

NEVER watch combat sports again. It's not for you.

Sell his ass to other inmates.

>hypothetically fighting a woman

Yep. Problem, brainlet?

Kick his ass for being a worthless pig and for having gay taste in tattoos.

Anybody who really thinks a 5'7 woman stands any chance against a 6'5 man is delusional.

save up commissary funds for a bop-it.

have him play. beatings when he loses.

> bragging about being stronger than a woman

wtf is this?

>stating facts

>bragging

Choose one Mr. Implying.

>Choose one Mr. Implying.
>trys to make me choose

i guess being in a cell is normal for you fags, good luck with that

Don't judge us.

Make him follow my orders. Beat him when he makes a mistake. Tell him its all his fault.

punch him or smack him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper?

both