Girls you know and would like to be wwyd/tributed/exchanged

Girls you know and would like to be wwyd/tributed/exchanged

you got + for telling why is so

picrel, friend

kik amawrr for cum tribute

I’d pull up that dress and pull it down from the shoulders- keep the shoes on and fuck her just like that.

let's hear it

Id have her get on her hands and knees right there and fuck her doggy. Hard. Id cum on her face and tits and have her keep it on for the rest of the day. Her knees would be scraped up and she'd be making excuses all week for why.

bump

bump

My wife , this would be aperfect photo for a tribute

I want her spread and covered in cum...she’s begging for it

Wife. WWYD or TRIBUTE

more?

whore from college, snobby bitch , want to see her take a fat cock.

i want her awesome legs around my head while i devour her pussy juice till my tongue fall off.

tribute my cousin

Would hatefuck the shit out of her and cover her face in cum and her own saliva.

Would harpoon that land whale and use it's fatty oil to extend the life of my lanterns

WWYD to my girl?

wwyd??

WWYD or tribute, please

i would pound her pussy every day and fill her to the brim till she's pregnant. then i fuck her ass till the kid is born. you will have to raise it as your own while i fuck the next child into her womb.

wow she has a great looking body

wwyd??

yeah she does

would fuck her throat and cum over her face. let her lick me hard and fuck her throat again but cum deep down her throat this time.

make her take a shower she's filthy as fuck. theres fucking chocolate on her chin. then i'd send her to a nutritionist and make her lose some of that lazy chub.

>let's hear it

fuck her mouth then cum all over her clevage and cute bra

id like spread her legs and tease her by licking her through her panties

Begging? Nooo, she rather says "Oh, you wanna play? Okay" So I would ask, If I may carress her legs. Ofc she would agree, but I'd say that here it's not comfortable. I'd take her back to school, tell her to lay on the grass, with many people around, and Id lay on the back of her thighs, nose between them, hands going all over her. Id get up for a sec to "check phone", meaning take a pic and launch a video. Id ask, laying on her again, this time higher, on her ass, commenting "nice pillow, thanks for sharing... hey, wouldnt you like a quick fucking?" "O, okay... But where would we... OU" yes Id be inside her already, fucking crazy and saying to her "Youre a nice girl, thanks... Ill leave you something in return" "Ou, you dont hav... ooo.. warm..." "Ye, hope you liked it. See ya" and go away, spanking her ass, seeing some next guy approaching her and she consterned about what happened, but still with that smile. From the window of a class Id see her blowing collegaue from a class... "I guess I gave her purpose... Hmm, I wonder the quality of her mouth, Ill check on break"

wwyd? Never posted those here, but I think about it for some time, so I guess I have, pls make it worth it, make me imagine those cute girls violated by random people. Tribute would be the best, tbh.

would take her home and have a sensual slow eatout/fuck/makeout/eatout/fuck/makeout....... weekend with her. then marry her.

would fuck right while left sit on her face. after i filled rights pussy, lefts eats her out while i eat lefts pussy too. when i'm hard again i fuck left still her head between rights legs and fill her pussy too. enjoy to see they both clean each others pussy.

Which one and why?

I'd have right ride me while left pulls up her skirt and sits on my face. Once I'm ready to cum I'd get both of them off me and give them a good facial.

rape /beat

Hey givemore, I want tu masturbate to her smile and to those thighs on bigger scale, if I can't just make a 69 with her (with me on top, so she's all in my cum, a cock and some white would match her nice appearance, Id even take a pic, but well.

pic, right

use her throat as a cum dumpster

I'd fuck her with a condom.

her throat has been that for years....

what about her ass?

And left shows you a bit, so you can want her.

Far right.
Why?
She looks like the kind of girl who knows she’d better say thank you when you spit in her face. The kind of soulless fuck puppet that isn’t afraid to really slurp on your sack and call it a romantic dinner.

Wwyd to this german slut? tributes are welcome too

Oh yeah, she loves swallowing...

She looks like she'd be up for a hard rough fuck.

Right for you...

>slurp on your sack and call it a romantic dinner

She looks like she needs to be used by two dudes at once. They need to teach her to be the cumslut she knows she is.

Interest in Chloe? She's 16

would fuck her face and cum over her face and cleavage and send her back to her friends at the party.

Tribute my girls, i can show you more of any if you want...

Definitely the kind of girl who would say she loved you and admit to being a cheap whore in the same breath. A real classy scrap of fuck mutton who wouldn’t dare turn down ass to mouth.

wife

She the hottest slut in the city, kik bwcboii if u want to cumtribute her and for more pics

she is incredible

Another one

I want her to bend over. I'd lift the skirt and give her the option of which hole I put it in. I'd then put it in the opposite one.

cute

Have nudes of my sister

My sister - what would you do?

Another

Got many more

trade?

Wwyd to this slampig? Can post more if wanted.

What do you mean trade?

wow

I want her on top, riding as her boobs bounce about.

Wwyd? Can you tribute her?

I have nudes

have her sit on my face

cant tribute sry i would have her give me a lapdance in her sexiest lingerie and rub my hands over every inch of her

Another

gorgeous

Her ass needs to be abused until it is raw and red.

fuck she is hot i would keep groping her till she was good and wet then have her sit on my face so i could lick her juices out of her

Any request?

I bet she likes verbal abuse during sex.

wasted

Fuck you.

more in her bra/ panties first is she your gf