Brockhampton is the King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard of hip hop

Brockhampton is the King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard of hip hop.

Insult or compliment?

Tru
Just comparison

brockhampton are more consistent though
nonagon and banana were great and then gizz jumped off a cliff

So theydropp a promising album then lose steam by dropping two albums that get worse each release

what's with the hype train behind these hacks? neither of their albums are that good, sat 2 is kinda bad.

Boring trendy music for boring ttendy people

shitty music groups that are popular amongst white alt-normies in high school? sounds about right

>banana was great
>murder of the universe wasn't

Motu >>>>>> banana

objectively wrong

>SPOKEN WORD PASSAGES
fa-fyl=q>iiymf>ni>motu>banana

Im gonna fucking murder you, bitch, probably still listen to aesop rock you dusty cunt

wow man didn't know King Gizzard was shit

I mean, both are extremely overrated, but at least King Gizzard released a couple good albums. I doubt Brockhampton will be relevant enough to keep releasing albums in the future.

hes good at what he does and a lot more adventurous than brockhampton, but he's not really my taste. I prefer southern rap

Holy shit I first heard that track GOLD on the radio months ago.

I fucking laughed at that cringe af hook:
>Keep a gold chain on my neck
>Fly as a jet, boy, better treat me with respect

Wasn't until a month later that I actually found out it was Brockhampton.

They are complete trash. I swear the standard for hip-hop has dropped considerably over the last couple of years (maybe coz of the whole mumble rap thing). How the fuck does DAMN and Saturation I & II become the biggest critical successes of the year?! Sad.

Remember when Sup Forums not only didn't rely on Vice to validate its taste, but actively ridiculed people who did?

>over the last couple of years
Hip hop hasn't been good since the 90s

>Hip hop hasn't been good since the 90's
welp, I can tell I'm too young for this thread

other than releasing a bunch of albums in a short amount of time how are they similar? because that's not a legitimate comparison.

okay.

What a meaningless observation