Now that women are obsolete Sup Forums, what dream will you be chasing with all your extra time?

now that women are obsolete Sup Forums, what dream will you be chasing with all your extra time?

Side question, with a lack of what's wrong in this world do you think this will bring some form of racial cohesiveness given there are no need for women who create these problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvh32fQ8nNI
thesilverdoll.com/doll-gallery/wm-dolls-163cm-h-cup-delphine-brunette/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll buy one when they can walk and go shopping unattended, cook and have self cleaning pussy compartment.

would you make a custom sex doll with your characteristics making it a woman version of you?

How much is the average price of one?

Just when I thought I couldn't get another weird fetish...
Thanks Sup Forums

If you have to ask you probably don't have the money to throw down.

Let's be real. They only replace women to the type of dude who struggles to form relationships or else just sees women as sex objects in which case you are very welcome to your cold dead lump of plastic.
I'm not shitting on them. It's great these guys will get to feel something resembling a real emotional sexual connection. But I wouldn't want sex without the things that actually make it worthwhile

Japs have done years ago the hentai dolls
This one is just make for the non-weaabos

a good one is about 2000 and up

Arguments? Emotional frustration? Constant financial assurance? Constantly attempting to solidify their self worth?

What things make it worthwhile?

Holy shiiiiit

2000 gets you the weird pre-uncanny valley models that look like a hunk of plastic molded after an anime girl.

Can't expect everything to be perfect but it's hardly my fault if you get shit women. All these are are something to stick your dick in. As dead eyed unresponsive thing to stick your dick in and then have to clean. And that isn't all a woman is to be.

From this comment then you are the sort of person to whom these can replace women but get fucked if you think you speak for everyone

I still prefer the self cleaning model, aka a real woman.

Respectable use for my Cryptogainz

Your fault? When did I say that?

Hey, faggot. When your dolls can come on my rod let me know k?

Speaking for everyone? I was just asking questions that are still unanswered. Good job being ignorant.

First, women are not obsolete until these overpriced sex toys are able to bear children. And let's face facts - you fucking losers getting these will mean you just spend more time rubbing one out.

As for your side question - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Women don't "come".

Good job hating women. But I just assumed you were op "obsolete" that's just delusional. Anyone normal would take a real woman any day

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvh32fQ8nNI

>Obsolete
So you're a virgin?

Hah, calling them "normals" to distance yourself from the autists? Please.

Already do it in h games why wouldn't i do it in sex doll.

My other robot servant already cooks for me

i hate social media.

this shit has been a thing for a decade and only NOW are people realizing it because some autistic black guy posted it on twitter and some 15 year old posted it on snap chat.

realistic sex dolls is nothing new in "2018" holy fuck. like you guys a re behind atleast 10 fucking years.

Also I don't hate women, I just feel that too many men give them too much power. Of course you need to defend them to ensure you still receive your emotionally fueled sex life.

Having a sex doll will forever be cringey as fuck, and if you ever get caught having one, or worse banging one, you're going to get ridiculed by your friends, family, and strangers...

God forbid you actually finally succeed in bringing a woman home and she's willing to fuck your beta ass, and she finds the damn thing... Cuz then you're NEVER getting fucked; she's gonna talk, word's gonna go all around your city, and you're going to forever be labeled as the "doll fucking weirdo"...

But keep dropping $1500 on sex toys...

>When people drop thousands on sex toys and you can't even afford a real woman.

>I want one but I'm brokeass

who gives a shit when you can have a doll that looks exactly like your favorite waifu anyway?

No one really gives a shit, even less about your opinion.

>mentioning these things are stupidly expensive means you must be a poorfag
>you must really want one because you think they're cringey as fuck.

Then how much for one of these? Especially one like OPs image.

>That definition
Oh boi

Not really, you can easily get raped by the government for even talking to women. She accuses you of assault, rape, harassment or something even less provable? Well the burden of proof is on you to show that you didn't do it, pretty much. Your social life is over. Forget getting married, that's just a slave contract.

Under these conditions it is extremely hard to find a good woman who won't ruin your life. It's just too easy for a woman to enter a man's life and ruin it when she wants to leave. Hell, if she lives for free with you for 7 years she's entitled to half your shit due to some government contract nobody ever agreed to, called common law marriage.

thesilverdoll.com/doll-gallery/wm-dolls-163cm-h-cup-delphine-brunette/

what an ugly ass doll
'
fucking tasmanian devil kneecap built ass

$2150 exactly my nigger

Shouldn't you be in that toddler thread?

It took me like 4 pictures to figure out whether it was a doll or not, the lips gave it away. 9/10 almost perfect already.

I would rather take a doll that has no face, just some robotic visor covering eyes would be nice, maybe a mouth hole at most.