What is the worst torture method/device?

what is the worst torture method/device?

Forcing someone to complete Catherine 100% on hard mode.

Living

Boiling in oil
The Brazen Bull
Death by 1000 cuts
Breaking on the wheel

Honestly I would rather be in an iron maiden than ride a 'spanish donkey'. Considering the fact I'm male makes it worse. Jesus... torture is barbaric.

rat cage is gruesome

/thread

wtf is this shit? its like if pushmo took itself seriously

Strap a glass jar with a rat inside to your face while lighting on fire the other end so said rat will have to claw through your face to escape

Scaphism. No contest.

>Scaphism
looked it up, looks pretty brutal

reading this thread

Judas's cradle seems like it could give you a boo boo

Maybe having a kid, or children and never letting them come in contact with another human being or even sunlight. Being trapped in a room pretty much all your life but never getting a true love, friend, or even view of a meadow in the summer time. Never feeling wind.

oh the damage it could do to a kid

Having to put up with the Obama administration for 8 years.

you sound just like those whiny liberals

Feed someone indian food and arvys at the same time

Simple. picture putting a toothpick under your big toenail, and giving an energetic kick in the wall ! Oh, man I can alredy see you cringing just thinking about it

The brazen bull

is coming up.. Who will get it?

Education system

look up "genie", a girl who was found pretty much in these conditions. She was a huge case for cognitive development and was a big determiner in understanding that language fluidity has a set time constraint and once passed, it's pretty much impossible to learn language. Super sad story

roll

chillis, sand, bleach and finally spoon in eyes (utopia method)

iirc only one person was ever actually executed this way: the guy who invented it

Living in Sweden..

he was not the only one

do you sit on it?

yup

god

Kek, living here is sweet as fuck.

A girl laughing at you when you ask her out

Marriage

The spanish donkey

the dirty sanchez

Not having time or allowance of sexual activity in enviroment containing fuckable objects.

n 1536, Bernhard Krechting, Bernhard Knipperdolling, and Jan van Leiden were chained to stakes in the Münster public square, tortured with flesh-ripping tongs for more than an hour, killed with daggers thrust into their hearts, and their remains hoisted in cages in the city cathedral as a warning against any similar misbehavior in the future. the cages still hang to this day.

Ye olde "Pear of Anguish" inserted into vagina or anus.

oh i use that whenever im going to do DP, it's not that bad

fuck that

The death of the Hungarian rebel György Dózsa in 1514

Dózsa was captured after the battle, and condemned to sit on a smoldering, heated iron throne, and forced to wear a heated iron crown and scepter (mocking his ambition to be king). While he was suffering, a procession of nine fellow rebels who had been starved for days beforehand were led to this heated throne. In the lead was Dózsa's younger brother, Gergely, who was cut in three despite Dózsa asking for Gergely to be spared. Next, executioners removed some pliers from a fire and forced them into Dózsa's skin. After tearing his flesh, the remaining rebels were ordered to bite spots where the hot pliers had been inserted and to swallow the flesh. The three or four who refused were simply cut up, prompting the others to comply. In the end, Dózsa died from the ordeal, while the rebels who obeyed were released and left alone.

Marriage

That was a meme. They were basically elaborate gags.

Marriage.

/thread

The worst torture method I've found, I've put a lot of thought and energy on it since I was a sadistic kid, was a torture method called the barrel or something like that.

The torture consisted of putting someone on a little boat, cramped inside a barrel with his head standing out, and he was left there to rot alive. The tortured was given water and food, mostly laxative, while he was shitting himself in the barrel. Bathing in his own feces, flies would soon lay their egg inside the barrel, which I think had little hole in it, and maggot were soon beginning to feast on both his rotting flesh and the feces, crawling inside him at all time, tickling him in all the wrong place. The tortured could survive 3 weeks like that, decaying alive and the pain was such that after a week he was driven completely insane.

The though of having maggot crawling inside you while being in an uncomfortable position while have nothing else to do but to focus on the pain is pretty fucking horrible. It could even last THREE FUCKING WEEK, like that. this is absolutely batshit insane what human did on other human for the sole purpose of making them suffer.

Torture was a fucking science back then and still is to this day.

ouch

can you fags stop with these shit tier jokes

ive heard of that one but the guy was covered in honey and tied to a boat on a lake

Thank you for the correction.

you mean it's swede as fuck

Is hard to compare, I think we should let somebody try them all and pick the worst one.

Like are you retarded? Which guy that raped you did you liked the least? Like what the fuck?

You both have it somewhat correct.
For an accurate description look up scaphism.

Already posted.

nice

whats up your ass? you humorless glow in the dark faggot??

waking up

do you really think you have to try it to know which one is the worst, you're retarded. i never even said it was a contest retard

the person you quoted from another thread, you retard

your jokes aren't funny m8

no,but your life is

they'd die of dehydration before they died of bleeding out kek. no ones gonna die from that if they are fed and hydrated they would just roll against the wall

got em!! seriously weak newfag

Couldnt they escape using the door?

L O C K E D

this guy fouund a loophole

or,,,the loophole found him

I have the weirdest boner rn

but wouldn't the walls all need to not touch the floor, which makes building it fucking retarded?

sure abdullah

add convenient holes in the suitcase for rape time and this would be pretty cool

traps are gay

just use 4 posts in the corners

WHAT IF THE DOOR IS THE ACTUAL TORTURE TOOL???

rick and morty level IQ right there, to him the solution was just staring us in the face.

Crushing/shattering your teeth with clamps.

that is not a trap. that is a human doll

This

then why does it have a feminine benis?

thats fucked up

yeah anything were an animal burrows through you is up in the top 3 worst

Being unable to find a spouse for years with no end in sight, no hope, getting used to be alone and trying to coop with the thoughts and feelings that come with never being able to create a family, and trying to not get bitter and hate this world consumes untold amounts of resources and patience.

AMIRIGHTGUYS?

>existential torture

thats normal bro why do you think we are all here

>being that guy
Maybe this is why you're a fucking virgin

i can't think of something more brutal and painful than boiling.

create an edge as sharp as paper that is three feet long. Make your victim slid down it like a slid then they land a pool full of alcohol.

seconded

that fucking part in ichi the killer were the dude pours boiling oil on to a guy hanging from hooks

It was used on the king who put the inventor in it the inventor lived.

this, i have thought about this plan for so long and i see this on here now. love it, also nice numbers

Force feed insane amounts of lsd and pcp to the victim strap them in a chair play white noise at high levels and have midgets dressed as Elton jhon hit them with cattle prods.
If they pass out inject adrenaline to keep them alive.
Continue until they die

This one might be worse

what was that episode from what was it? prison break i think, but they basically did that a mixture uppers and downers constantly injecting them

GTFO Edgar Allan, we don't like your types 'round here.