10M Views

>10M Views
Women are fucking finished lmao

buy me one

I wonder if it's legal to to have a doll manufacturer customize a doll to look exactly like a celebrity.
If so these will sell well.

would buy cuz I deserve da best in my one lyf

I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

Wonderful.

realistic sex dolls = easy comedy material for the cyber comedians = we have to make threads about it three times a day = no one is buying one that doesn't already have one.

From Yesterday

You sound as spicy as flour

lol

only mines real

yea, real gross.

Oh nice. How much did you pay for that?

nice leg wart

Can I get your number?

Nigga this is from the gods

Pasta

>Hi my name's user I'm 33 years old and I'm addicted to being a virgin

yes, but how you pay a month to keep her around? does she cook/clean/make home/make baby without bitching or expecting something out of you?

Looks a little overweight,
Would chose the doll instead tbh fam

lol

old

yeah that's kinda old man...
Man my gf is 27 now, I feel like she is getting old too. Oh well. we had a good run.

Nigga you can treat that shit yourself at home these days

good thing dolls and the eventual robots are forever young; at least until you dont want them to be.

I love you.

Hitler was far more intelligent than Trump.
He managed to wage a war against the most powerful countrys of the world and in the same time upheld the moral of the population, while killing their neighbors. He revolutionized propaganda and set an example to the rest of the world on how to do it. The technical advancements of the the germans where not compareable to the ones of his enemys.

wasn't there this asian dude that had a doll or robot made that looks like scarlett johansson?

ah yeah, cost him 50.000

>I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

Bruh, am I the only one that noticed Ryan Davis liked his own FB post? What a total faggot.

Is that somehow supposed to prove she's better than a doll? Because it sure as hell doesn't.

∆this right here

I'll take the robowaifu sex doll thing instead.

I'm literally everything on this list.