myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

never ever fall in love with a girl who has kids,
she would care more of them than you

"inflammable" does NOT mean "not flammable"

>she would care more of them than you
for them

don't be a baby, lady. just be a lady, baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfGDkeneGTo

Never make major decisions (ESPECIALLY those involving large sums of money) in an altered state of mind. Doesn't matter if you're high, drunk, tired, horny or hungry. Sober up, have a nap, a fap and a snack. Then decide.

Ask yourself everyday what you really want and what you really like. Stop doing things you don't like as soon as possible

No shit, they're her kids. I would honestly be suspicious if she cared more for her new love interest than her own kids.
On same level? Maybe
Love you more than her Kids? There's red flags there dude.

>If you're starting to catch feels for a girl or guy, ask them about the things that would be deal breakers for you and DO NOT COMPROMISE. Don't ever rationalize that they will change for you or that you'll learn to accept it and deal with it. It never, ever, works out in the long run. You're much better off finding someone else.

examples?

Get a 15 year fixed mortgage.

Don't ever buy lottery tickets or scratch and win tickets. They are nothing more then a stupidity tax. No matter how high the jackpot gets. Become a earner.

Always fixed!

the point is to find a free woman

Never, under any circumstances, cosign on a loan for a woman. Also, never give a woman money for an unspecified purpose. Pour yourself into your work to overcome heartbreak. Get a cat. Buy a gun and go to the range.

Not bad. Noted

How do i get good with women?

That's a better way to put it.

99% will never find a job that you love. that whole bullshit your teachers used to tell you about follow your passion or whatever, telling you to get a job doing something you love is a crock of shit. The vast majority of you will have to take a job that you hate because that's just the way it is.
The sooner you accept that and just get to work, the better off you'll be.

Unless you can accept the death of satisfying/exciting sex don't get married.

1000000000 yes

Fuck cats. Useless little shits that just give you parasites and fuck up your house.

Get a dog, at least they are loyal.

Inflammable means flammable? What a country?!

This. Nobody wants to be a fucking accountant but here I am. At least the money is good because the supply is so low since you know... nobody wants to be a fucking accountant.

> Before fapping on Sup Forums make sure girl is alive

to put in too

Example: "Ive cheated in the past but I have changed."

my previous two girlfriends both had adverse childhood experiences, both of which I believe led them to making brash decisions when their emotions got the best of them. I was accepting of that at first, but now I've told myself that I'm not going to let that shit be apart of my next relationship.

My last ex had an anger problem, and for the 2 years we were together, whenever she would get angry about something, instead of talking to me about it like an adult she would often be extremely passive-aggresive and border on making personal insults. I told myself over time that me talking with her and making sure she doesn't do that shit would fix the problem, but it only magnified. So i guess there is another piece of advice right there... Don't fall into a relationship with someone until you've seen how they fight with you.

Not an oldfag (getting close) but I have to bring up that I don't want kids. Just broke up with a gf I was with for five years over this.

That's a great one, this shit'll never change. If they 'accidentally' do it one night because they had too much to drink or w/e there excuse is, if they still stick with you then over the course of time they will rationalize with themselves that they can get away with it again and they will feel less and less remorse each recurring time.

Learn how to be confident. Women can not stand desperation. They don't want to fuck for charity. Act as if you don't care one way or another and they will run to get your attention. Have something to offer. Good job. House. Big dick. Get your shit together first. Also remember the older you get the wider the range of date-able women you will have. Going years without women but working on your success will equal avalanche of pussy later on.

>You will inevitably get addicted but for the love of god DO NOT spend much time here
>DO NOT get addicted to traps

Never cosign any loan.

This

This is glorious advice

You just haven't bonded with a cat yet. Mine comes when I call and brings me dead animals.

Youre full of shit. It is possible to find a job you love you just need be willing ti make compromises and work hard. Just cause theres a chance youll get raped doesnt mean you take your pants off and lube your ass up.

1) Stay hydrated. Drink water. Three to four pints a day. Like water water. Not tea/coffee/soda/juice.
2) Work out. Move. Do something physical everyday. 5-10 minutes a day is enough at first.
3) Splurge on a good bed/mattress. Go into the shop and lay down on it. If you start to drift away - take it.
4) Sit properly. A correct chair and table height improve posture.
5) To cook the best rice in your life: put a cup of rice in a pan, wash it until water runs clear, drain, add a cup and a half of water, two big pinches of salt. Add tasties like butter, garlic and herbs to taste. I add dried mushrooms. Put on the boil. Once boiling - lid up, put on the slowest flame for 20 minutes. Done.

Stay gold ponyboy, stay gold

I'm well educated, i'm good looking, girls have made first moves on me even, hit on me, asked for my number, talking to them isn't the problem, making them laugh isn't the problem, it's what to do next, how do i proceed?
I don't know how to flirt, i don't know where or what to touch, how to advance sexually or initiate anything sexual, i feel so left out.

you water and rice isn't already clean?

>99%

Life goes fast, faster than you think. It doesn't slow down as you get older, it speeds up.

59 years old - tell me what you want to know. Started out life very poor, now not. Been married, now divorced, lived with a number of women. AMA

Never pass up a chance for new pussy. You will regret it later.

Married 40 year old with 3 kids here...

What's your top three things you think people need to do before they're 20

Nah, I agree with him. For the majority of people out there, they are working a job that they don't / won't love after they've been doing it for a couple of years.

here's my advice though: a job is a way to pull in income, it doesn't HAVE to be your life or what defines you. If you HATE the job, then obviously find a new one, but otherwise get the money and then fulfill your passions in your off time. After that, if you succeed in your passions and can make enough money doing so, then and only then would I say consider making it your full time thing.

Just be confident
Trust me
She needs to see that you lust after her, that you want her and that you want her badly
Girls love that shit it makes them feel sexy
Ask yourself if some chick started saying to you how much she want to get fucked would that make you feel good?
Answer is probably yes

>59 years old

do you still masturbate? if not, when did you stop?

>59
yeah sure

>be needy
>chicks dig that
what the fuck dont listen to this advice user

A few things:

>This was mentioned before, but before you make any major, or compulsive decision, remember HALT. Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired. If you're any if those things, walk away.

>Never set yourself on fire to keep someone else warm. Its good to be selfless once in a while, but its not sustainable. You'll end up bitter.

>If you live an overextended life like me (Full time law student + 50 hour work week), remember to do one thing for yourself each day. Something just for you. Go get that fuckin doughnut and enjoy it in your car while blasting music. Youre on your time, even if its only 20 minutes.

>before they're 20
>20
kek

Not needy idiot
Be passionate don't be just some wimpy bitch that can't tell a girl that he wants to fuck her

Kill yourself

>you get treated how you let people treat you. Try to take a dogs food and he'll bite to teach you not to do it again
>everyone is afraid. Fear is perfectly natural. Real men just overcome
>A good woman can make, a bad one will break you. The former however is much harder to find
>Dont hurt defenceless creatures. Its just pathetic and creepy
>Get used to being alone and be comfortable with it
>dont involve yourself in drama thats not your business. I see people doing this so much and then they complain.

If you have to learn one thing though it's this
>No one is coming to save you. Very few people care. You need to look out for yourself.

Here I am sitting with a programming job I love. Programming is my hobby. I do things so effortlessly at work that would take grunts weeks or months to do and I've been promoted and made seriously good connections without even trying.

At least im not stuck in a cubicle with a job i hate having to take shit from people who arent worth my time.

This. And nice dubs

> 99%

let your rice soak for 30-45 minutes first. it causes the grains to elongate and will result in the fluffiest rice you can imagine

A couple more

>Drop the whole procrastination routine. Its a hard habit to break. Nobody finds it cute, and it will ruin you. "Ohhh i waited till the last second again sorryyyy" go fuck yourself. Youre weak.

>Drop your addictions as soon as possible. Whether it's smoking or xanax, non of it is worth it. Get help. Try your best. Youll feel better about your life.

>There's no shame in asking for help.

Well congradu-fuckingdman-lations. You are a part of 1% who gets to live in the rarefied air and you don't even have to think about what shit smells like.

If you didn't get paid would you still put in your 40 a week?

Just fuck women, don't live with them/marry them.

>Just fuck women
How do i even get women in the first place

You need to work on saying awkward things with confidence. Women respond to direct men. After pleasantries have been established saying things like "you smell real nice. Is that (insert some random perfume you looked up specifically for this line)?" Knowing full well it isn't going to be that she will tell you what it is then complement again but more passively "well it's nice." Try to get her to be alone with you but not in a creepy way. Find some common interest then say hey if w go to (insert relevant location of topic) we can do more thi bff s with our common interest. When alone make eye contact occasionally. If she is looking down at a book or something (you two alone) move into her personal space and put your are around her waist. Again with confidence. No big deal just holding you close girl. It is up to her to tell you when you have gone to far. If she never stops you or tells you no, you keep going. If you have your arm around her waist and she doesn't pull away or say no, when she looks up move in for a kiss on the lips. Again confidences and smooth body motions. Not fast. Not jerky.

Get up relatively early even on your days off. It'll help your week go by easier and keep you in a rythym

Have kids early in life, me be 44yr old male fag kids 27&22 still plenty young to party, give a little in your relationships but never all. Don't walk over and don't get walked on. Be honest even if it's brutal, if it offends meh move on, not your issue. Chad your dreams no matter what others say, always remember nightmares are also dreams! If you like something do it, but not too often, if you don't like something do it often you will get used to it. Holiday every year, trust me on this. It doesn't matter if it's only ten minutes down the Rd you need to switch off from what you think is mundane. Get rid of social media. Stop watching the news.
I literally could go on and on

Save your fucking money. Open a savings account and don't fucking touch it except for emergencies. Medical bills, car insurance or if it breaks down, etc. I didn't leave my parents house until i was 27 because i was an idiot with my money and thought concerts and weed were more important than a place to live and car payments.

>Start saving the minute you get your first job

>Love you more than her kids
Yeah...that's a red flag that's so goddamn big you should see nothing but red

see Also try: stop being a little bitch

Dont smoke meff

I think op meant more of imflammable is mostly imflammable. given a high enough temperature, most things will burn. or turn to plasma

Getting laid is kind of like taking a shit. Feels great but you have to relax. Your thibking about it every time and you come off as either too guarded or just trying too hard.

Just find a girl you like and just get to know her. Don't try to fuck just get to knows get slowly. It'll come naturally. And dont try to act confident if you arent. Theyll always be able to tell.

Tell me how to go from poorfag as a child now with no ties to my family or any other general relationshit. Good friends are close enough to be family father figure who is competent in making money and self-providing etc etc. Birds of a feather and all that is taken care of. Almost no debt, feel as though I have great work ethic if the opportunity presents itself. Just want to be comfortable. 55k-75k per year with a decent retirement. Ignore my general conclusive writing/thought pattern. Didn't have very long to get this all out of my head. Working very hard on focusing on things to their extent of necessity. By all means if you have tips on how to avoid being part of a shotty millenial, white lower middle class demographic. I'm all ears friend. Also tits for interest.

> remember the older you get the wider the range of date-able women you will have

Because who doesn't wanna be a middle age guy banging a 20 something chick with daddy issues.

Cont. If they turn you down. Walk tf away and give her the cold shoulder. Completely forget about her. This is actually the best chance you have to change her mind. It works. I've had girls months later reach back out to me because surprise surprise she was just fucked and dumped and remembers the guy who wanted a relationship.

Lift hard and lift heavy brahs

31 yr old loser here

Made plenty of mistakes in love, academics, family and career

Don't go to college unless you're interested in the subject matter and have a knack for it. Forcing yourself to study something day in day out that you don't enjoy will only make you better than average at it and there's a high risk of burn out. You might like the idea of being X more than all that X entails.

You retarded?
Inflammable literally means flammable. LITERALLY.

Would grab a beer with/10

>
>Cont. If they turn you down. Walk tf away and give her the cold shoulder. Completely forget about her. This is actually the best chance you have to change her mind. It works. I've had girls months later reach back out to me because surprise surprise she was just fucked and dumped and remembers the guy who wanted a relationship.
Except you should only pump and dump then
Bitch had a chance and she blew it don't give her another one

save your money
ride a bicycle when you can
spend time with your parents

Cont. I use to play this fun game if seeing how vile I could be towards them but still end up fucking them. You will be surprised how much they will put up with. It is like a game for them to change your mind about fucking them.

God I hate women kek

Of course I still masturbate. Started at 13 and never quit. Just takes a little longer. But after 40+ years, you get pretty good at it.

Not retarded. But my interpretation of OP's comment was more of the inflammable text written on things that say they are inflammable.

>God I hate women kek
take advice from this guy, stay a perma-virgin.

Not sure if I care to prove my age and experience to you since you seem to know everything already. Good luck with that.

Cont. If you enjoy sex, never get married, dump every girl after 1 to 1.5 yr.

Be strong anons

OP is the guy that started the thread. Not just some faggot that posted some shit in the thread.

>If you enjoy sex
Who the fuck doesn't?

If you like your life & the freedom of it do not get married & have kids

I miss not having any responsibilities

meant for:

Cont. Naw. Fuck um. Use them. Own them. Don't treat them like people. If they leave there are millions who will take her place. Get what you want then show them the door.

love it my mang

That isn't fun that's called being a psychopath and a waste of space. Sorry about your mommy issues by the way

Cont. After you've had it all, it losses it's thrill. Start doing weird shit to feel anything anymore. Then get married for the vanilla experience of all.
>be me
>be married

if your girl gets pregnant you get that god damn d.n.a test.if you get married get a damn pe-nup. yes the judge may throw it out in the event of a divorce but its something.

Experience life, take chances, meet people.

Do not risk your future with stupid stuff like bad credit decisions or bad legal decisions. Other than that, what you will remember when you're older is the fun stuff you did when you were younger. That being said, by 25 a man should have decided on his life's work. Yeah, you can change it, but long term success is discipline and effort. But if you're 20 - you've got time.

What are some good hobbies to pick up anons?