For me it's Kairat Almaty (Kazakhstan)

For me it's Kairat Almaty (Kazakhstan)

For me, it's Boris Yeltsin.

I had a vodka drink today in memory of great Boris Yeltsin who defeated evil commies

>a vodka drink
>a

You can drink vodka in moderation, m7

>You can drink vodka in moderation
>Russian flag

Dat's raciss, what if I am a proud Chechen warrior ?

>Chechen
>Drinking alcohol

How can white people be muslim? explain

I wonder how many rapes have been committed by the people in this photo?

For me it's FC Luch-Energiya Vladivostok (Russia)

They were cucked by the real muslims, I think

I remember that one season when Luch played in Premier League and all teams tried to get it relegated, because they hated flying to Vladivostok, because all the other Russian teams are located in European part of country and Vladivostok is like 9000 kms from Moscow, on very edge of Asian part

That's why I root for Chabarovsk to get promoted this year, they even won the Pacific derby!
Imagine one of the two playing in Europe.

FC Siberia from here played against PSV in 2010 Europa League qualifications, they won home game 1-0 and then lost 0-5 in Holland

They will just play their home game in Moscow. As if that never happened before.

Well yeah, Karagandy did almost play CL as well, thqt's basically the same thing.
And Astana did play CL.
But Pacific coast is a whole other level.

Complete hilarity would ensue if a French overseas team would qualify as well and play Chabarovsk/Vladivostok.

Aren't FC Yenisey and SKA Khabarovsk playing for the last promotion spots?

Yes, now they will play against 13th and 14th (out of 16) teams from Premier League

Mнe, Acтaнa

Would be interesting to see those play and stay in top flight for a few seasons. Too bad we don't get the Russian PL here in the States. We only had one CSKA game when there was literally no other game on BeinSports.

Astana guys ain't no friends of mine, lad

>tfw no Sahalin Juzhno-Sahalinsk x Santa Clara for UCL

For me it's

Morski Związkowy Klub Sportowy Arka Gdynia