I'm going to a Donald Trump rally tomorrow. What are some things I should write on a sign?

I'm going to a Donald Trump rally tomorrow. What are some things I should write on a sign?

If I get a chance to meet him, how I should I troll him hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khqJRmTOmNE
youtube.com/watch?v=AxPzszdkAKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I'm a huge cocksucker please punch me and kick me out"

"Please Donald, let more suck your cock"
Make sure to use glitter. Then when he notices you, you should suck his cock to really troll him.

Write a GNU+Linux sign.

Come on, guys.

POO IN LOO

"Furries for trump" while wearing a furhead.
There's a chance they won't know what Furries are and think you are just some mascot.

>implying you could ever stump the Trump

GET HIM OUT...OUT!!!!!

"SIGNS FOR TRUMP FOR TRUMP"

you should shake his hand. that'll show him

Just go and have an open mind. Have some fun. I went to one and it was cool how many different people were there and how nice everyone is

Don't be an autist

Kek wills it.

"THE PERSON BEHIND THIS SIGN CAN'T SEE"

TRUMP'S INTERNET PEOPLE

Put a bullet in his br... err, skull.
Sign? Hi wigga!

fagboi
a
g
b
o
i

lol, heres a idea for ya... on you sign. write this: a joke about his hair, perhaps lol. if u meet him, go to do a hanshake his hand... pull away just in time (we used to do this 1 at school funny

"CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE ZIM ZAM!"

>user tries this
>trump grabs his wrist before he can pull away
>places anons hand on his own head
>"see, its real, kid. nothing personell"
>walks away and kisses a baby

I heard its close to feeling like your at an NFL Playoff game. Put "FAGS 4 TRUMP" on a sign.

>places anons hand on his own head

vomit.webm

>Not wanting to head pay turumpu-chan
Faggot

aww how cute. babby's first post

>"GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR, NOW!"

Also, Sage.

GAS THE LOOS, POO WAR NOW

Poo in loos are filthy, but turkroaches? They're literal uneveloved subhumans.

I wake up everyday being thankful that I'm not a filthy turkroach.

Gas yourself.

#DrenchFrench

See at 13:33 he promises to vote for Trump.
>youtube.com/watch?v=khqJRmTOmNE

It's hilarious. French stumped himself already. Kristol is exposed as a jackass once again.

So, I'm going to India for [spoiler][personal reason][/spoiler]. Where should I go to avoid slums and shitting-streets? Any place that's specifically gorgeous/good for tourists? I know literally nothing.

New concise video.
youtube.com/watch?v=AxPzszdkAKo

Kolkata, Mumbai, Varanasi, Delhi, few parts of Chennai are fine, but the rest is degenerate, Agra, Bangalore, the undeveloped, rural and local parts of Goa, Jaipur, Ajmer, Allahabad, and anywhere to the extreme south or the extreme east.

Stick near the cities and the developed areas of India and you won't find any street shitters, slums are rare within the cities, do not halt anywhere near the outskirts at night.

The Ajanta Ellora, Goa, Old Delhi, Darjeeling, Kashmir, Mysore,and Manali is a very beautiful place. God for scoring some dank weed, but I wouldn't recommend, drugs are degenerate.

Have fun m8.

Correction : Avoid all the cities I've mentioned in the first paragraph.

Follow the rest.

Tell him you're from Univision, and you're there to fulfill Glenn Beck's destiny. For added points, reach inside your jacket and wink at a Secret Service agent.

Alright, thanks. I'll look these up and look at prices and stuff.

Troll him hard by stabbing yourself in the throat.

Tell him he lost the game and that jet fuel can't melt steel memes. He'll look at you like you're retarded. Record it, I wanna see his face when.

Trump 3:16

TAX THE CHINKS
TRADE WAR NOW

Troll him by killing yourself. it would be le epic XD