Does Sup Forums like free jazz?

Does Sup Forums like free jazz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M4sEcIHG0Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck would i pay for jazz

kek'd

nice

No...its boring and most of it sounds the same. i don't care if you think my opinion sucks

Free Jazz? I'll take ten!

How is it free jazz if it's made with a music sequencing software? That kinda defeats the point.

pic and question are not related

Yes, but in my experience only specific artists actually make it work. Ornette Coleman is Free Jazz, Peter Brotzmann is trite.
>Inb4 Ornette Coleman's Free Jazz is the exception, It's not good Free jazz, it's just an interesting concept and is fun to listen to simply for that.

This is a fantastic record, but it's not Free Jazz.

yes but only if it's performed by the whitest of men

>Bunch of nu-male kids are now interested In Jazz because they played Cuphead

Free jazz is probably the wankiest genre in existence

>He doesn't expect this after videogames like Fallout

Fpbp

this happens every time which is why Big Iron is suddenly so popular

not sure if its a meme but the only free jazz that has interested me is ornette coleman and sun ra

Lmoa

Isn't that a good thing though? I mean, i'd rather see a kid go "Hey, this doesn't sound bad at all, maybe i should listen to more of this", than "Haha what is this weird grandpa music it sounds so old"

FUCK no

Same here. I loved Coleman's Free Jazz but didn't care for Coltrane's Ascension.

This is not free jazz

Also Cupheads soudntrac wasn't made with software

free form jazz?
youtu.be/M4sEcIHG0Yc

>popular piece of media exposes a new audience to a classic, under-appreciated genre

oh no

No its shitty and people who say they like it are liars.

b-but muh sekrit club

Fuck off Reddit

how is cuphead ost free jazz

it's not, it's a lazy meme

Hi Sup Forumseddit

anime is reddit too you stupid faggot

Eh, free jazz tends to not be very free and is uninteresting as a result, I prefer free improv and more avant-garde jazz that doesn't fit the standard restrictions of "free" jazz

Huh, no, anime is for men

Sup Forums is literally an anime image board