Help me lose weight in 1-2 months , met a girl that i really like...

help me lose weight in 1-2 months , met a girl that i really like, tried alot of diets always ended up gaining more weight (including lemon juice fast)

You have to excessive you fat beast. Run for 30 minutes three time a weeks. You'll lose weight.

dont eat lul

Wich country?

how many gallons of lemon juice did you drink ?

Burn more calories than you consume. Doesn't matter the types of calories much, just do some work.

Try Keto

Phentermine. If you can't get your hands on that, go balls out with DNP.

Sounds like you need the Stop Fuckin' Eating™ program.

1. Get a multivitamin and take it every day.
2. Drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep.
3. Don't fuckin' eat anything, fatty.

Stop Fuckin' Eating™ has been used by celebrities such as Christian Bale and Anne Frank. It works!

Weight loss is a numbers game specifically calories, so if you burn more than you take in you have a net loss otherwise you gain so....stop stuffing food into your fat fucking face, if that fails try heroin, although I think I would rather be fat myself.

Keto or water fast.

>water fast.
You see that image in the OP? A fast will kill him.

eat less.

plant based vegan diet. seriously dude do some research, if you follow this diet you literally cant be obese/overweight. youll drop weight fast. also exercise if you can, but you dont have to.

I got a bowflex OP, lost five pounds in a little under a year. I'm thinking this year I'm actually going to use it and see what happens then.

Eat, low calorie filling foods, so like vegetables, fruits. Stay away from things high in sugar carbs have any type of syrup or fructose corn syrup as first few ingredients. My uncle went vegan and lost probably like 100 pounds or more in like 3-4 months. Also, build muscle, you burn calories, and the muscle needs energy to live, so it burns more passively or something like that.

>also exercise if you can, but you dont have to.
I read you can reverse the damage to your heart from being sedentary if you exercise 4 times a week with the proper intensity. Up to 25% increase in oxygen to the cells during the active state, 18 percent at rest.

Don't do diets. Diets are temporary and will lead to gaining more weight when you cave.
Change your eating habit and life style. No fast food. Cook all your meals. More protein, no added sugar, no starchy veggies, low glycemic foods and more veggies. More veggies equal less calories so you'll feel fuller than eating less of whatever you're eating now. Try a hunger suppressant like green tea. Find something to remind you to work out. I recommend an excerise bike, hard cardio, and fasting 16 hours and eating your calories in 6-8 hours.

That guy could fast for months and be fine.

I'm thinking this is where it all falls apart.
About the weight OP, nothing worth doing is easy, and I'm glad.
About the girl, nothing worth having is free, so get on a treadmill and forget about your food addiction.
You have competing important interests here food and reproduction, concentrate on the reproduction and you can get back to the food.

>Don't do diets. Diets are temporary and will lead to gaining more weight when you cave.
Listen to this op you don't want a fad or something quick you are thinking about building a foundation of health to get laid, good, do it, but also do it for you, fuck EVERYBODY else in the world, when it comes to your health in your mind you should be priority one.

Sugar makes you fat, fat is healthy. Don't drink anything other than water. Stop eating refined carbohydrates, bread, cake, pasta. Hard mode: stop eating rice and potatoes. Limit the amount of fruit you eat. Eat more meat, eggs, fish, spinach, cabbage.

Get in the pool and fucking swim dude.

I was about the same size/shape as you and was fucking sick of being a tub of lard.

I swim 5 times a week, 30 mins per session and the weight is falling off.

Stop have 4lb breakfasts and sell your car.
The weight will piss itself away, hun.