twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he still didn't respond to me :(

idk. matts story was weak
his is probably some shit of road rage idk

these 3 rape cases have been nothingburgers so far

Jail

Contact Captured Tracks

capturedtracks.com/about-contact

And pre-order the new album that is still somehow available for preorder on his bandcamp

alexcalder.bandcamp.com/album/alex-calder

And email this cunt that left the pic related comment about the album on the page, his email is [email protected]

Death

>you failed us
how pretentious can one get

>bye bye
this is the worst part for me
smug little shit

hes the definition of white privilege

someone might say
>if the label dropped him they obviously must have had good reason
but how would one respond to this?

He reads facebook message app. Give him words of support, I imagine he needs it now more than ever.

well bump

Who's next?
My money is on Ariel Pink after the SF show

Trll him it dont mean shit because its in the labels benefit to drop Alex with the whole atmosphere going on right now.

what are the three right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=8bXUclvLSXg

Will this be used in the upcoming trial against /ourguy/

gaslightkiller drugging two chicks
matt groping tumblr chicks and some dildo seller
and alex assaulting his ex-gf?

lmao whoops

Whom?

Some rapist

coming from someone not familiar with his music, he does look a bit 'off'

Nah. Alex is more in tune with us than some chad like Mac.

what happened?

don't act like anyone gives a shit you're here. /mu is hardly a community. you're alone in this.

lopatin seems like a generally good guy
ferraro's definitely next. he's kind of a part of the mde redpilled group

>ferraro's definitely next. he's kind of a part of the mde redpilled group
he's also good friends with matt. if matt did anything, i'm sure ferraro did too.

Owner of Tiny Mix Tapes already outted him on Reddit.

>reddit.com/user/ProclaimedHall

>I'm coming here because a friend of mine told me about all this situation and I have no official outlet I feel comfortable posting this in. In midst of the things that are happening now, I really have to say this about Matt, including James Ferraro. I didn't want to, but alright, let's go.
This is now completely part of my past as I have settled down now with my life musically and am pursuing a full-time career. I used to run a cassette/cdr/lp label years ago, around 2008-2010. We had signed Pocahaunted, James Ferraro, OPN, etc... and of course Ducktails, which at that time it was a solo project and was doing psych ambient and drone like the rest of the artists mentioned. Matt and I toured a lot in those years. There was this creepy guy who used to be the dealer of Matt and Ferraro, the latter being a notorious drug addict and scammer (along with a fucking asshole called Zac Davis, but that's another story). This dealer guy used to bring underage girls (some would say groupies, but I don't know. They were 15-17) to some hotel rooms where they stayed. Matt/Ferraro used to drug and (probably) abuse those girls. That's all I'm gonna say.

To all you fucks who said he wasn’t a goof

AP, Ferraro, Ducktails and some CT guys are apparently being targeted in a Spin piece due Friday. Just been hearing around no confirmation. A lot of stories have been spread around the chans and reddit and there's some more than questionable evidence.

He was young

Ezra is planning something big.
Yeah there's an axe to grind with sam in particular because of the threats he made to journalists

He returns to doing comedy with Picnicface.

Why can't all these pathetic twink white boys get laid like normal people?

sweet eternal release