Is Hansen doing a service to society, or is he only a ratings whore masquerading as a moral crusader?

Is Hansen doing a service to society, or is he only a ratings whore masquerading as a moral crusader?

youtube.com/watch?v=D2x19J9L7to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ2B6j6ovUU
twitter.com/chrishansen/status/791818960392032256
youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both. In the age of social media, knowing there's someone like him out there is probably a decent deterrent, but it's no secret that the show, like any show, is meant to make money. Nothing intrinsically wrong with that.

>tfw it's the NO CHRIS guy tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ2B6j6ovUU

holy shit Chris got fat

Episode 6 when?

his belly is sexy as fuck, i would let him spunk deep inside my twink ass

hes really just making it easier for actual pedophiles/predators to operate.

Tomorrow. twitter.com/chrishansen/status/791818960392032256

>13 reads 18
Can be made plausible. They should say 12 or 14 to avoid this shit

The picture they send is pretty clearly a thirteen year old though, isn't it? I mean, maybe a really, really good lawyer could get him out of this, but I can't imagine the chat log read like...

>a/s/l
>13/M/CT
>K b rite ther

The PJ (or whoever he's working with atm) people probably have a fairly good system for getting them to demonstrate crystal clear intent. Ain't their first rodeo.

Sounds ablest tbph
I mean look at Andy Milonakis, dude is like 35 and looks 13.
And then you have the decoy who is 18 and looks 35.

I would say, "I thought he looked a little young in the photos, but its 2016 and we can't judge people like that anymore, I thought he said he was 18."
Maybe get the SJW to rally to my cause.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I think that would be an instance where ignorance of the law does not equal protection from it. I remember a case from a couple years back where a girl had told an 18 year old guy she met online that she was 17 (legal AoC in the state) when in reality she was 12 or 13. After the girl didn't come home on time the parents notified the police who eventually found out what happened when they went through her texts (mind you he didn't kidnap her or anything, she was only gone for a few hours). When the parents found out what had happened they told the police not to press charges, but because he had crossed state lines to do it it counted as a federal crime and they charged him anyway and the judge through the book at him. And this was after both the girl and her mother testified on his behalf asking for leniency being that he legitimately had no idea he was committing a crime.

In any event, I'm sure the HvP people take plenty of precautions to make sure something like that doesn't happen. It would be their ass on the line if it did. I imagine they probably bend over backwards to make sure they know the guy knows exactly what he's doing.

That is ridiculously fucked. Literally makes me angry just reading about it.

has it been like 4 weeks since the last episode?
Hope Chris drops some truth bombs on his chosen friend's personal life

definitely a ratings whore but as a side effect he is discouraging pedos

Where is episode 6 and on, it's been like two weeks?

Tomorrow.

If Hansens wanted to do something for society, he'd also be honey potting slutty teens that are trying to bang older men.
>people don't think it takes two to tango
Attention whores and the creeps that want to fuck them need to be purged.

Why did they wait so long?

Probably waiting for convictions.

He's doing a service to my sides.

>In the age of social media, knowing there's someone like him out there is probably a decent deterrent
yeah it's really worked wonders. look at all the bozos wandering into this show.

the truth is, none of these guys would ever fuck with a cunny unless she basically threw herself at him. and you can't stop cunny sluts by imprisoning morons.

>implying he does not already do that

are they actually using male decoys now?

man that's even more of a laugh. there was a guy who "molested" some 1000 boys by his own reckoning, none of them ever went to the cops. some of them remaining in touch into their adulthood.

it was independent journalism, "they called him a monster" or something like that.

that's a job for Joey Salads™

Where to find episodes of Catch a Wallet Dom Wannabe Skank?

Grab Hansen's digital camcorder from his bedroom and make them yourself.

>I would say, "I thought he looked a little young in the photos, but its 2016 and we can't judge people like that anymore, I thought he said he was 18."

No. You would cooperate with the officers until they began questioning you about whatever happened and then you would promptly say "I would like to speak with my attorney." Then your ass would get away with it, like almost everyone else who is smart enough to know cases like this are almost entirely built on what you say to arresting officers. If you say nothing, there is often no case.

t. cop

Nope, the text exchange is enough to convict.

You're totally right of course, I was just fucking around.

I'm always so surprised how many of these guys agree to talk to the police, they are probably intimidated or maybe the police say it will be better for them if they cooperate, but yeah, totally wait for an attorney.

What? No way!

When unaware people are in a tough spot with the police, they think confessing and being honest will earn them leniency.

This is probably true .01% of the time, the rest of the time they are going to use it against you.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE
Everyone should watch these.

Well if the texts are that damning then you're not going to explain your way out of jail. Even if they are not damning you are not going to explain your way out of jail.

thats a good defense

Our legal system for sexual crimes needs a serious motherfucking overhaul.

I mean just the stigma of being caught and going to jail alone is enough to ruin a mans life thoroughly. But not only do they pay their time and debt back to society, they are punished after the fact as well by having to register as a sex offender on the Miranda List which follows you everywhere you go. Can't get a job, nobody will associate with you or even want to understand the totality of the situation. The man has lost his entire life and has no chance of recovering it back and that creates an extremely dangerous man.

The whole system is so fucked up and anybody who unironically defends it is fucking scum.

What about people who ironically defend it?

its a retarded defense, he basically admitted intent. if it goes to trial he's going to have to convince an entire group of people he cant read numbers. he's going to wind up pleading guilty and winding up on the list.

Don't be a sexual predator and you have nothing to worry about. user's story sounds fabricated.

Then it's just shitposting.

Are you fucking serious? I genuinely want to know.

He's probably serious. The people who advocate for draconian sex crimes could not care less about the plight of others, especially males.

Men are always the predator. Always.

Are you serious? I genuinely want to know.

Having sex drunk with someone else who is drunk, having sex someone underage who tells you they are 18, or having consensual sex with someone who later changes their mind can all make you a "predator" which is with you for life.
The system is broken.

Only violent rape should qualify as rape, anything else is on the woman. And even then probably shouldn't get you on a list for life depending on the circumstances.

Having sex with someone who is over 15 shouldn't get you on a list either, considering its legal in other states and other developed western countries, while it should still be a crime if done in a state that does not allow it.

About the only thing that should get you on a list is having sex with children who have not gone through puberty. Since that is incurable, and there isn't much of a difference liking someone who is 15 and liking someone who is 18, while there is a huge difference between 18 and 8.

You're on the internet too much being fed this shit that to the point you think it's some mass epidemic.

This show is like 95% pure entertainment. A very humorous opportunity for most Americans to watch and feel a little bit better about themselves, since no one is sadder than these men. I'd say 1 out of 20 ever seems dangerous, most of them are just stupid (I even think there were 1 or 2 mentally challenged people on the show before).

It's a meme at this point but we all know Pedowood and pedophile rings are the real problem, but anyone who tries to take those down either gets their life ruined or worse. So, we must continue to laugh at these poor Hansen fucks.

Nothing wrong with laughing at retards for doing illegal things.