Controls all 3 branches of government

>Controls all 3 branches of government
>Blames shutdown on Democrats

Why are Republicans so retarded Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3099992
dmlnews.com/exposed-schumer-responded-shutdown-2013-video/
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/sponsoring-family-member-green-card-29561.html
uscis.gov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_citizenship_in_the_United_States#United_States_v._Wong_Kim_Ark)
uscis.gov/family/family-green-card-holders-permanent-residents
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/01/19/wife-of-michigan-father-deported-after-30-years-is-coming-to-trumps-state-of-the-union/?utm_term=.30ee3c969c56
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/30/white-house-releases-explosive-tally-green-cards-issued-in-chain-migration.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>democrats tried to compromise but trump said "fuck you give me the $18bil for my wall or im shutting it down and going mar a lago"
>tfw btards are already trying to twist this into how trump making the government shutdown due to failed deal making is evidence of him being godly and libs being fags

we don't give a fuck that trump permanently triggered you. really, we don't fucking care. I bet only your college professor cares.

So seriously, just fuck off and do somethign with your life instead of create Sup Forums posts about trump,

>>democrats tried to compromise
zero evidence of this
stopped reading there
stay mad, kid

Do yall not understand how a filibuster works?

>ignore everything in the post itself
>"LOL XD silly boi u is triggurd how old is u LOL haha dummy XD"
>tfw this is every response from trump supporters

hi there
i just have smoked a joint made of tips i collected in the street
how far went i?

Trump: let's do a clean CR
democrats: first amnesty 1M illegals and their extended families

tbh Trump should have deported them all by now to prevent this becoming an issue

Look out Sup Forums, weve got an expert here

Because you need 60 votes in the senate. Did schools stop teaching this?

The votes against the spending bill were by Democrats.

Democrats caused the shutdown.

This is not rocket science.

>zero evidence of this

Yeah you wouldn't have heard about it on Fox or cuckbart, but this is literally what happened. Dems offered to increase border security spending if they did not gut DACA (which Trump agreed with not gutting it). Trump's counter offer was that plus $18 billion more for his wall. Because this is a retarded deal, nobody signed onto it. This is his fault kek stay triggered

>we'll give you enough money to run the government if you grant citizenship to enough illegals that we'll never lose another election
and they call Trump stupid

explain how Trump is shutting down the government then?
By refusing democrats' demand to amnesty illegals?

Im glad this happened, something had to happen. Shutdown on Trump's inauguration anniversary seems fitting, since most of his business ventures never lasted more than a year anyway, and he said he would run this country like he ran his businesses (i.e. like a petulant child who throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his way.)

Because I am a cyborg, and my pussy stench evacuates the press room daily.

>OP scratches his head wondering where it all went wrong

The DACA program does not expire until March 4th. By voting against the emergency spending bill, the Democrats have proven they're more about political agendas than the American People.

>"Controls all 3 branches of government"
>being this fucking ignorant

>MAJORITY control of all three branches
>members can't be bothered to wait for a filibuster to end
>not a single member is like "hey let's pass emergency measures to extend this session until the work is done"
>instead they settle on "let's work on this on and off if we feel like it and call it an emergency measure"
>members can't coordinate to make sure that majority control is always maintained and democrats can't slip anything in under the door
>members are paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to uphold democratic society, but would rather fuck off and go play golf
>some members don't show up at all
>party isn't willing to work with itself to make something passable, useful, and not DOI
I KNOW IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS THOSE SNEAKY JEWS

Nah sorry dude, you can keep regurgitating the misleading talking points (which is all republicucks know how to do) but anyone with half a brain knows that when a shutdown happens, its due to lack of effective leadership.

You're the idiot. Get past government and go to simple math, one side has the preponderance of votes can't cut a deal with the other side with the minority of votes, then blames the side with the least amount of votes? No buddy, there's one side here with the clear winning hand and they don't know how to play it.

also, and this cannot be repeated enough, DACA stands for "Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals"
"Deferred", not "Dfree citizenship and gibs"
The action was deferred and now they need to go back to the third world

Democrats should just provide a friendly vote like some compliant housewife when Pubtards won't negotiate on key issues.

Most Americans don't want to see fellow Americans who have lived in the USA for 30 years deported. Especially when they were born in America, and/or are business owners or similar. Get fucked conservatives.

>Democrats vote to shut down government
>user blames Republicans who vote to keep government running
>Being this obtuse

Whew lad...

the deal democrats are demanding is the amnesty of 1M illegals
this is unacceptable
what else is there to discuss?

He has failed upwards all of his life because his father left him billions to squander, and he will keep failing upwards in the presidency, because you made it too hard to get rid of a president for fear of the British.

>Most Americans don't want to see fellow Americans who have lived in the USA for 30 years deported.
We're not talking about them fucktard.
We're talking about the ones that are here illegally.
But I don't expect you to understand that concept. Dumb enough to vote for shillary and all

DACA is literally one of the only bipartisan causes left in the Senate. Democrats want to keep it, the GOP wants to keep it, even Trump claimed to favor it, yet for some reason he thinks he has the power to use it as leverage to have something no one else wants.

The thing logjamming a moderate, bipartisan bill is Trump trying to get money for the wall.

No, they should be given time to legally acquire citizenship. What's the use of shipping off an American grown and educated workforce at the expense of the American people?

THIS FUCKERS

>D: grant amnesty to illegals in a spending bill or no deal
>OP: Drumphshdt did this!
mexican living in the shadows detected

Not even close

Member when the exact same thing happened under Obama? I Member.

>DACA is literally one of the only bipartisan causes left in the Senate
oh well, if rich politicians are all in... I guess the right time to bring this up is during a spending bill.
Go home pablo
>No, they should be given time to legally acquire citizenship
why?
>What's the use of shipping off an American grown and educated workforce at the expense of the American people?
because the majority are poor, illiterate and a drag on the economy.
The question is, why should we help them at all, unless your goal is to import votes

"A shutdown is ALWAYS the president's fault" Trump 2013

>Reps all votes trying to keep this going "all of them"
>Dems all votes for the shoutdown
>Rep 50 vs 49 Dem votes

Would have only needed 3 dems to vote yes, non did, they all voted to shutdown the government

oh man I'm so mad at Trump for not letting these mooches stay!
And again, he hasn't even said "no". He's just said that if they stay, they can't bring their entire fucking village to live with them and collect welfare through chain migration
Holy shit Sup Forums is lousy with spics these days. I thought it was contained to Sup Forums

Yeah, like the ones who were born in the USA 'illegally'? Or brought to the USA by their parents as kids? Or have resided there for decades?

happy_merchant.jpg
dmlnews.com/exposed-schumer-responded-shutdown-2013-video/

Thats pics of the kids from Sandyhook

>they can't bring their entire fucking village to live with them and collect welfare through chain migration

It takes like 20 years to bring a single family member, and it's only children and spouse.

I love Trump btw. He's the president America deserves. USA barely lasted 200 years LOL fail

SCOTUS has actually never ruled on the legality of giving citizenship to children of non-legal residents.
A GOP governor should refuse to give out birth certificates to anchor babies and let Gorsuch have his say

OP doesn't understand the first thing about politics or political discourse. He's just parroting what his gender studies professor told him because he thinks it makes him appear intelligent. If he'd actually followed what was going on, he would know that the democrats explicitly threatened to block the bill extending funding, then proceeded to do just that.
This is the problem with the democrat party. As much as they may like to pretend, they don't actually give a fuck about the working class. Thousands of people are now put in extremely financially difficult situations because of their actions, but they just don't care. They only care about attempting to block every republican bill attempting to go through. Look through the past year, I haven't seen one instance of a republican-proposed bill that the democrats didn't rally in an attempt to block (though I can't honestly say it doesn't exist, just that I've not seen it).

The majority of DACA recipients are highly educated and by law required to have jobs in order to start eligible, hence why no one wants to get rid of them. The very nature of them being on DACA means they have to be more productive than the average American and they can't even vote. It makes more sense to just help them get citizenship than spend money to force them to leave.

The majority of the Senate was for a spending bill that allowed for DACA while increasing boarder security, a compromise that made everyone happy. Wanna guess who torpedoed it though?

That's not compromising. They've taken a hard line stance against the border wall.

>given time to legally acquire citizenship
Give it a rest, faggot, they've been living in the USA for years, some of them. They never applied for citizenship then. Time's up.

why bother lying like this?
the thrill is so short lived
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/sponsoring-family-member-green-card-29561.html

>The majority of DACA recipients are highly educated and by law required to have jobs in order to start eligible
show me stats. the only "successful" DACA examples I've seen go to study, what else, immigration law (!) to bring in more worthless illegals
DACAs make up a considerable percentage of AZ prisons right now.

Haha nice rebuttal
DML news, give me 3 minutes to create an equal news page

when you trigger a libtard epic style

It takes years and hundreds of dollars for someone to become a US citizen. If someone starts at 18 they're be lucky to be done by their mid-20s

Some of us would America to be for Americans, not for whoever can jump the fence.

Or in the words of Thomas Jefferson (a fucking white male) "secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity"

talking of nice rebuttals, nice genetic fallacy

This isn't about math. It's about principle. All it takes is (iirc) 2 republicans to vote no for the bill to be successfully blocked.

Sup Forums will defend this

:^)

Haha, fail facts fail

Try the real source moron
uscis.gov

"ohohohohohoahahahahahah trump has no chance, he wont become pres in a damn lifetime ahahahaha what a joke"

The very same attitude got Trump's success.
Truly hilarious, isn't it.

citizenship is just the final stage. they can be here in the time being on a green card
all of their children will immediately be citizens (for now... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_citizenship_in_the_United_States#United_States_v._Wong_Kim_Ark) and if they marry they will be short-tracked for citizenship
maybe it's time to stop taking the world's charity cases just because so many of them are walking distance from us

PFFFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Oh, thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. This is the whole reason the democrats strongarmed the bill, they knew they could pin it on Trump and gullible fools like you would lap it up.

yes. and there was a majority republican congress then too. facts matter. GOP is a fraud.

This

>The very same attitude got Trump's success.
>Truly hilarious, isn't it.

I'm sure you felt that way during the last shut down.

They probably study immigration law because it directly affects them personally. It's not as though they're going to be bringing in boatloads of people anyway, since there's a minimum of a 9 year wait to bring in a direct family member.

And 200 years ago people were crying about the Germans settling in the US. Now everyone is proud to say they're 1/28th German on their mother's side. Being American isn't genetic. It's something you become through civic duty.

Trips of truth hath spoken.

>uscis.gov
sure. let's use that source
uscis.gov/family/family-green-card-holders-permanent-residents
you can sponsor someone to enter the country *immediately*
citizenship takes 10 years but legal residency is immediate and any anchor babies they have during that time (typically impoverished hispanics like you) are granted automatic citizenship
so yeah, they all go home like this fat fucking landscaper
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/01/19/wife-of-michigan-father-deported-after-30-years-is-coming-to-trumps-state-of-the-union/?utm_term=.30ee3c969c56

I disagreed with this statement then, I disagree with this statement now. Believe it or not, republicans don't take everything Trump says as gospel.

Wew, that's the least American thing I've ever heard. Please remind me what it says underneath the statue of liberty. What's the dominant religion in the country and what does that religion preach again?

Still stuck on that Russia narrative?

Hopefully not, because he's only a faux Republican

I am glad he chose to shut down the non-essential democrat programs' spending rather than legalize ILLEGAL immigrants and make them Democrat-voting citizens. Stupid Demonrats voted against our country's interests and they will be seen for what they are.

>It's not as though they're going to be bringing in boatloads of people anyway,
according to DHS it constitutes 70% of legal migration. I'm not sure what "boatloads" mean where you come from but that's a lot
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/30/white-house-releases-explosive-tally-green-cards-issued-in-chain-migration.html
> there's a minimum of a 9 year wait to bring in a direct family member.
that's to get citizenship. in the time being the sponsored family members would be legal residents able to use services and grant citizenship to children

CHECKEM

None of which is written on the statue of liberty is binding or the law. I thought libs like you support separation of church and state, so what does religion have to do with this?

>Wew, that's the least American thing I've ever heard.
lol idgaf
>Please remind me what it says underneath the statue of liberty.
please remind me what immigration law says, not some faggot sjw poem with no legal weight

Democrats are siding with a group for foreign nationals from a country that imports voters for them.
The people affected by the DACA decision broke the law by coming here illegally and DACA was unconstitutional when it was signed anyway, so there's no reason, legal or moral, to keep using our country's resources to support them.
And given their behavior, their open hostility, their obvious racism and their hatred towards the population of their host country, the so-called dreamers are the absolute last people that any sane country would want to invite to stay within its borders.

You have no ideological consistency.
>government shutdown under Trump? It's the president's fault! He isn't a strong leader!
>government shutdown under Obama? It's the GOP! They're blocking the bill!
One of these days you'll look in the mirror, and see that you're living a lie.

It's too illustrate the progressive ideals the nation was founded on. The entire American dream is predicated on the fact that anyone from anywhere can come and become anything they imagined. If we're going to turn out back on one of the single most important things to make this country into a global superpower, that the fuck are we doing?

no. this person is actually clever. it's a street fight.
they'll say and do anything to win because they realize this is an existential struggle
just make sure you do likewise before you wake up in Brazil one day

>The entire American dream is predicated on the fact that anyone from anywhere can come and become anything they imagined
shedding a tear here user

Difference is that Trump has majority in the House and Senate. Obama didn't.

Trump isn't really a republican, I'll agree with you on that. He's always been anti-establishment. Under every republican administration he was a democrat, under every democrat administration he was a republican. He understands that people are always dissatisfied with the current establishment, and everyone liked him for it. That is, until Obama. Because they were on an ideological mission. They couldn't have anyone bad-mouthing the first black president.

why do libfags cry constantly?

the American dream is predicated on being a melting pot and assimilation
when you bring in a quarter of Mexico in the span of 3 decades you don't get assimilation, you get Mexico north of the border
That's what immigration law exists for: to bring in people of our choosing on a timeline that allows them to properly integrate.

that just means that GOP congresspeople are more reasonable and don't force government shutdowns when they don't have a mandate

Don't think we have a population problem like we did, say 100 years ago when we could have a more lax immigration policy, which, BTW, wasn't all that lax.

Stupid liberal shill.
Wise user know GOP has 51 seats in the Senate,
and it take 60 votes to pass a budget bill.
So because Liberals value illegals over national defense, we have no budget. California liberals need cheap undocumented labor to handle their avocados.

It's probably something to do with how utterly fucking evil the republicans are, and how diabolically evil everything they want for the world is.

>was the republicans who did it both times
>"duimmy y u not mad at da peepu who did no do it?!?!?!?1/11/"

Yeah say the lines shill youre doing a great job

It’s kinda hard to make the “stop whining on Sup Forums and do something with your life” argument when you are also whining on Sup Forums

because everything in our culture related to the human development of young people in their formative years has been completely homo'd faggotized within the past 20 years or so.

>business are the driving force of this country and should be exempt from taxes
>businesses are liberal faggots ruining this country

Can we expect any consistency at all from you guys or is it literally just word salad of whatever is convenient to say at any given moment?

Why is the government even being shutdown over DACA, it started as the Dream act and didn't pass because it was deemed unconstitutional