Why isn't spotify as popular in the US as in Europe?

Why isn't spotify as popular in the US as in Europe?

>10 dollar a month for premium version
>literally all music there is at high quality
>offline mode
>easy to use

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-654527299/sets/grind
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is... every person I've met in my countrie uses Spotify, YouTube or SoundCloud for music.

Yeah i dont know what you mean op

coz why do that when you can pirate them

I’m in the U.S. and I use Spotify Premium EVERY day, I don’t pay for it you’re a retard if you pay for it.

Litterly worse than the NSA in data collecting

> (OP)
>I’m in the U.S. and I use Spotify Premium EVERY day, I don’t pay for it you’re a retard if you pay for it.
How do you get it for free?

>buying music

>litterally all music there is at high quality

Nice meme. It's at dogshit quality. Tidal has high quality. It is very noticeable. If you have half decent cans/speakers. Beats by gay won't cut it.

Install the cracked version just search for it shouldn’t take more that 15 minutes

>2018
>pirating music

You do know that anyone downloading music is looked down on? Girl's think you're really weird, MP3's was fine back in early 2000 but now you can get music from all the world for just 10 bucks a month.

OP here, yeah true Tidal has good quality, but like triple the price and not nearly as much to choose from? Hell Spotify has racist and nazi music up there, also you can change sound quality ya know.

Not master quality DAC. It's worth it to me. When you have 10s of thousands in stereo equipment and a recording studio in your house. Spotify doesn't cut it. As for selection. Never not found a song I was looking for. Though haven't searched for Nazi songs yet.

Regarding quality of music, most people dont have decent enough gear to be able to enjoy tidal/wimp.

A friend of a friend of a friend works at Spotify and they had some serious market research done that claims only about 8% of their customers need better quality music.

Wasn't this the reason Tidal failed from the beginning?

To costly for quality you won't be able to enjoy.

Literally 3€ a month for not having to deal with the bullshit that is iTunes. That alone is 100% worth it.

I love it

Search for a site called lynx kik and get their app lynxify

Tidal is still up and running. No clue what your on about.

Rephrasing.
"Not as big and not come off to such a good start"

Partly, yes.

I had wimp a few years ago and loved it, but then i moved to a smaller place and couldnt fit my gear so i sold it and canceled wimp.

Nowadays my listening at home is 95% on a Portable bose BT speaker so Spotify fits my needs better, at work im using peltor headphones so i dont need the quality there either.

I bought amplifier, EQ and recordplayer from a friend for cheaps so im in the process of setting it up, just have to decide on speakers and convince the Female to give up the space. The record collection is intactand on loan to a friend so i just need to pick it up.

So settle for garbage quality? Why would anyone do that. For 100usd you can get a decent set of cans where the quality difference is extremely noticeable.

People actually pay money to not own their music? Fascinating. I'll stick with Mp3s and Flac, tyvm.

FLAC is king TBH

tpb only dumb fags pay

On the whole tidal failing thing.

Tidal was a disaster when it launched and in the following months in regards to customer numbers.

The company who created tidal already had a thing going with wimp and so they merged them and suddenly Everything was fine. The only real difrence between them was catalogue anyways, everything else was just PR.

Hey Sup Forums,

I wrote and recorded an album at home in my bedroom on the cheap. I figured In between looking and cocks on women, missing body parts and fury cartoons, maybe some b/ros could listen

Listen to GRIND by Young Cappi #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/user-654527299/sets/grind

yeah... haven't paid for music since '01, not starting now

FLACattack

>triple the price
Damn you motherfuckers don't know how to internet

>implying people still download mp3's and not flac

doesn't have Samhain.

apple music is way better than spotify

we prefer soundcloud.

CAN WE PLEASE LEARN THE DEFINITION OF "Literally" PLS THANK YOU

>Literally all music there is at high quality
They have almost no good music. It's all normie sht

Because Taylor swift refused to allow her music on it due to the free version and she felt as though it's robbery

It is literally an accepted definition of literally to be used as hyperbole. Get fucked.

because so many niggers and faggots have iphones and think itunes is actually good.

Not sure you got what i was saying.

Im getting a record player set up, no need for tidal while im at home.

I currently use peltor ws alert XP headphones at work, its a noisy environment.
Im a siteboss at a metal workshop of sorts so i operate loud Machines all day and i also need to be able to take calls from customers and such during the day, while working.

Show me a pair of BT headphones with sufficient protection, a mic that can filter out all the loud shit so my customers can hear me when i speak to them and good enough speakers to justify tidal.

>for just 10 bucks a month.
>for just 120 bucks a year
>for just 1,200 bucks a decade

Or I could invest that money in something productive.

Not enough blood and soil anthems in their catalog, Hans?

Life time pirate here. Still pirating everything as it's cheaper and easier than the legal way.
But when it comes to music Spotify is 100x easier and effective than pirating.

It's just music though. Just stop listen to Justing Beiber and they wont know you're a faggot.

Everyone I know uses Spotify. Tf?

She's on there now

I've found so much good music thanks to Spotify.
Comparing Spotify to pirating is like comparing the age of flying with the age of horses.
You find music by recommended, and not stalking forums or word-by-mouth.
And even the old way of doing things like forums, you can go through so much more music so much easier than downloading it.
If i needed to find and download every single song I wanted to check out I'd go through like 5 songs/artists per occurrence.
Now I can just search it, throw it in a playlist, and listen to it whenever. I can find 50 artists at a single occurrence.

If you wan't to own the music you should buy CD/Vinyl/itunes.

You don't own the music you download from TPB or oink or whatever.

Personally I don't need to own music, I need to listen to it.

So you're saying it's a figuratively accepted definition as a hyperbole.
He's talking about the literal definition.
Get fucked.