DSFARGEG

DSFARGEG

what's the deal with all the edgy animal abuse that's being posted the last week? fuck sake

faggot

im suprised i didnt get banned for this
for fuck's sake moot,i thought you would ban anybody who posted this
i guess it isnt 2006 anymore...

Personally, i think sake is quite a nice beverage.

jesus christ that's edgy

kill yourself motherfucker coward

i hope you are killed and eaten by dogs you oxygen wasting trash

Get out tis board is 18+ you pubescent beta.

Story? Holy fuck that looks painful

please is Sup Forums for god sake!, if this get banned we'll become the tipical normie site, i dont like this tipe of images but it what is keeping Sup Forums alive

Ditto

Hurting and taking interest in hurting animals is a big sign of a mental health issue usually a sociopath or psychopath. It could get worse. Please get help before you hurt more animals, yourself or other people.

Oh, hi scro'

It's fake
but if you don't like hurting animals be vegan

veganism
that shit is gay af

ДCФAPГEГ

Because you're not spamming it, newfag

Cyкa Блять!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanting to eat retards is edgy, now? Eh.

Actually, it has been discovered that amino-acids that create proteins directly linked to brain and muscle development can only be found in animals, and as of such vegans suffer an IQ drop of 5 on average.

They also did an experiment wherein vegetarians and meat eaters swapped diets and the vegetarians gained on average 5 IQ points and vice versa

Bumping edgy thread to compensate OP for never been loved or even paid attention to.

this looks fake and doesn't have a time stamp. it's only a cat if you can't come up with a time stamp a least show a few more

you must be new here

prove it faggot

Haha, bro I think you're image is broken. It's seems to be trying to tell me what to do, haha. Instead of suggesting that you should go fuck yourself. Weird. Maybe you can fix it with a quick shoop?

ahahahah

>open image
>big red sign "do care about animals"
>nope
>stopped reading right there
You a sensible faggot, faggot.

>Blind and stupid

>chinese_thomas_edison.webm
that is a mexican you fucking mongoloid

(You)

Fuck cats

Fucking idiot.