Daily reminder that white men dating women of color is oppressive and racist...

Daily reminder that white men dating women of color is oppressive and racist. The only reason white men date women of color is to try to own and oppress colored people.

- A+ cunning;

or maybe they just find them attractive?

Colonized

You would say that

Maybe you should check your privilege

Mom has mixed hair and the boy is 100% nigger. Mom got pregnant from her bull.

Nice try, niggerphile creep trying to rationalize your sick twisted perversion. NIGGERS HAVE LOWER IQ THAN YOU THEY CANNOT CONSENT
You're just intimidated by women your own social status so you have to exploit your privilege. Unironically kys.

Or there is no relation since they are actors...

God, I know, its so hot. Being in a position of power to bless a black women and breed them into a better bloodline with your superior seed is the best fetish

Whitefag with black wife OC here

White lips should ever touch a beautiful black woman's nipples

You probably think that owning slaves Is okay

Slavery's fine with me. And my white lips have sucked those fine black nipples many times, thank you very much. Her clitoris is still pink like a normal one tho.

Friendly reminder that "white" people are people of color as well.

#ColorForAll

(Think this one will float?)

Annual reminder that most people marry others because they're deeply in love with them and want to stay with them for life.
Also daily reminder that you faggots down here have no fucking clue how real emotions work and should stop interpreting conspiracies into everything.

Any sex with white man and a black woman is rape

can you please not joke about rape.
if there's an imbalance of power, which there obviously is, then it's rape. I hope you die.
this

You're joking right? She effectively runs the house. Most females do. You sound like a really progressive, sensitive guy who's tired of jacking off.

Kid is blacker than his mother. There's something fishy

It doesn't matter because you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE. What do you care, you can get away with rape as often as you want and exploit weaker women because you're part of the patriarchy. You owned slaves and you killed Martin Luther King and one day the past will catch up with you and all white men.

Occams Razor, but we're mostly stupid most of the time.

You're obviously trolling, but for what it's worth, my black wife hates black people a LOT more than I do. It's a combination of upbringing and life experience. Look up Eve Sharon Moore for related material and viewpoints.