Remind me again how Sup Forums fell for the "Emma Watson is a feminist" meme?

Remind me again how Sup Forums fell for the "Emma Watson is a feminist" meme?

If you saw that guy on his own you'd call him a NĂ¼-male

is she getting grabbed by the...?

Grab em by the pussy

literally getting grabbed by the pussy
>also tfw she'll never give you that look

Is this from a movie shoot or just candid? The fucking balls on that guy are incredible.

Lmao she looks uncomfortable as fuck

>wanting a mutt like her to give you a look like that with her dawkins face
yikes city

me on the left.

obviously a shoppe

The hottest thing a woman can do is look at you like you are disgusting.

She doesn't even look pleased though. She looks disgusted.

have you thought about running for president? I think you have what it takes

Literally everyone knows that feminism is just a recently developed tactic for weeding out beta males.

And no, that doesn't mean that being explicitly against it is alpha.

Why are there always Pedros in these photos?

Me in the back

Is that the guy from Dune?

>smug

BANE?

are you shitting me? she looks like she's holding back a smile, she wants that

Because they breed like rabbits, and get everywhere, like cockroaches.

gtfo bulba

>there are people that can't tell this shit is photoshopped

Like the retards that think white paint is shine on legs

Not being able to decipher facial expressions is a symptom of actual autism.

are you shitting me? look at her face, it's pretty obvious she wants it, she's using more muscles to hold back her smile, that's why she looks tense

Emma Watson is in the Panama Papers. She's a crook.

pretty sure she's making a smug look, so i can agree to that.. I think

no user... that's misogynist... she's just evening out the institutional sexism in an attempt to fight the patriarchy
Damn the patriarchy for forcing such a bright young spark like herself into that situation

Who gives a fuck? If it works it works.

nice digits

she knows there's a camera around, she cant dodge them enough, if that camera man wasn't there she would lead that alpha male behind that food stand and show him a good time

>ywn grab the pusy
;_;

Yeah, and if it doesn't, one of her 300-pound bodyguards will snap his wrist.

I can hear your nasally high pitched voice from here.

impressive

Bitch got Trumped.

Women can't be crooks. A man made her that way.

>look at him
>tfw its actually true
fucking hell

He's pounding her and you aren't my white knight friend.

She's calling him "Daddy" right now.
She's taking it like a champ, right fucking now.
She's getting her shit pushed in and loving it, right fucking now.

MACLOVIN!!!

Is no one going to point out this is shooped?

Whatever mental gymnastics you need to go through my friend. I know she's your waifu.

But she's taking that DICK, right now.
She's taking it DEEP.

but who is he?

me on the left

Cry more

your waifu a slut

I'm not a white knight, buddy, just stating the facts. Don't go getting any ribs broken asking for autographs now.

bro I don't give a fuck about that feminist cunt, that hand is clearly shooped lol

>if it doesn't

It clearly did.

It's not. He is standing like a foot away and not touching her though

>shooped

Well of course it did, just look at the guy. Anyone here wouldn't get within 20 feet of her without being lifted off the ground and thrown face-first into hard concrete.

Who cares, faggot?
He breaking that bitch's pussy and asshole in right now.
She's in some nasty fucking positions right now.

When do you think they'll stop fucking and finally go to sleep, white knight?

She's getting APE FUCKED right fucking now.

Hey man, you just have a shit personality and an ugly face. Blame your parents, bruh.

Just letting you know she's getting MONKEY JACK HAMMER FUCKED right now. Just EUUUUGGGHHH right fucking now, dude.

And here you are beating off to it.

She looks like she is enjoying it immensely; women literally love a man confident enough to "grab them by the pussy. " Only women trying to be coy and beta white knights disagree.

>may I kiss/touch/fuck you m'lady
Worst thing you could ever say to a woman you want to be intimate with

Actually she's getting ruskie dong now

>a foot away
is that why the finger all the way to the right looks like its behind a fold of her jeans?

the virginity is strong ITT

either that or some of you have finally graduated to post-ironic shitposting but the lack of nuance is a red flag so I'm just going to go with virginity

Summer's here forever now.

Oh I hope she is

remind me how most people on this board are actually retarded and cant see a shop

Its shooped

Found the jew she paid income tax on everything. fuck the banks

so this is what donald trump has done to society? disgusting

didn't she say in an interview that she didn't want to be with british guys cause they are too beta, take note britbongs, this is how you pick up women, stick your hand in there and literally pick them up

APOLOGIZE FOR DESTROYING LIQUID RIGHT NOW

liquid saving strats

>60 posts discussing an obvious shoop

That's honestly the hottest fake I've ever seen.

thats a shoop and the guy is british. johhny simmons isnt exactly alpha even though hes cool

forgot pic

are you new? the shop is probably five years old at least

>he fell for a meme from 2007

Considering thats from 2010 youre wrong

Actually she's been dating an American for about a year.

>3-0 is "destroying" Liquid

Its a fake and its also really old.

She's a feminist but like an actual dictionary definition of the word feminist rather than an "all males must die, black power" feminist. She's honestly more of an egalitarian than anything since she's brought up issues facing men a few times. Like how feminists bitch about how women are expected to be perceived by society as these super hot sex icons, she actually brought up that men are expected to be burly manly men and she wants to do something about that. She's honestly not as big a bitch as Sup Forums makes her out to be.

Is everyone here 17 or what? this is hypothetical

3-0 is pretty fucking bad m8

quals only started today bruh

Its obviously shooped look at his arm and the fucking pixels

To be a feminist is to be a hypocrite.

to be a retard is to be a retard, the irony

It's everywhere now, so many fucking newfags.

Wow crunched up nose, eyeing glare. Total disgust at this fagboi in skinny jeans trying to get her number

original is from 2014 friend

Its from Glastonbury in 2010

Grab her by the pussy

that's hot. She doesn't want it but she won't do anything about it.

It's like rape but without beating.

Lol advice on women from Sup Forums.

This
She's just embarrassed because its happening in public

Its fake you utter fucking idiots stop bumping the thread

she's not saying stop

Very true
She looks like a huge secret slut

ITT newfags and just regular fags

Don't feel bad, it got to around 300 on Sup Forums like an hour or two ago.

I really wish /r9k/tards could at least look at a picture before they sperg out about how all women are whores because of it though.

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman..

>snapping a pic of her cleavage with his phone
>she just stands there and lets him
what a sl00t

What cleavage?

You could at least look at the set of photos before shitposting and blowing your load

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER RIGHT TIIIIIIIIIIIIT?

>that phone placement
>those clothes
Fucking slut

>The hottest thing a woman can do is look at you like you are disgusting