There's a girl in my grade(senior) who:

There's a girl in my grade(senior) who:

>rests her head on my shoulders often
>says "I love you user" semi-frequently
>texts me goodnight without me texting first
>friends claim she's flirting with me in class, i can't tell though

I don't know if I'm being a faggot or if she genuinely likes me. The "I love you's" aren't romantic, at least I don't think they are but it's hard to tell.

The last time I had experience was a girl was in 8th grade, so a hella long time ago.

Definitely into you

Oh my god, user, she likes you.

if you don't go for this I will be very dissapointed in you.

-Dad

God, you couldn't be more oblivious if you were a lesbian.

how can you be such a fucking blind and deaf idiot

Are you fucking a stupid? You motherfucking idiot!
Well, I guess maybe she is into you

Why don't you just ask her?
Just say "are you romantically attracted to me?".

>"are you romantically attracted to me?"
are you a fucking faggot?

fuck you are more dense than an anime protagonist
get your shit together and ask her out

lock eyes with her randomly and tell her that she's amazing. then go in for a kiss bruh.

just make sure you say it with some passion though. don't be autistic about it.

No, but I am a socially functioning guy with autism.
I've gotten relationships and sexual encounters from just asking directly whether people find me attractive or not.

She's 100% into you just don't be an akward retard when you talk to her though

>from just asking directly whether people find me attractive or not
it sure works, but not with "are you romantically attracted to me?"

Dude just ask if she wants to fuck don't be a pussy about it

Just ask her if she wants to catch a move or some shit after school, if she says yes your in.

Well true, I worded it differently.
I got my last girlfriend from asking her if she would react positively to me flirting with her.

lol do this you have nothing to lose

user, you dense mother fucker. You better ask her out before she loses interest.
Inb4 "but what if she doesn't really like me"
She literally lays her head on your shoulder and tells you she loves you. Like, fuck user. Get your head out of your head and jump on it

Pls be b8

I bet she things he is her boyfriend already and when she finally asks OP to marry her he'll be like "What? Are we dating?"

don't listen to the anons in this thread, she's not into you it's just a prank and if you make a move she'll make fun of you in front of your friends (who are in on the joke, which is why they're egging you on by saying she's flirting with you)

I've just been too nervous to because we've been friends since the beginning of the school year this year, and losing her friendship due to a rejection would suck & be awkward because we sit together in most of our classes.

She doesn't have many other friends, but you could be right.
godly trips check'd

you truly have a special kind of autism

Meh I might, I did spend around 6-7 years studying people in order to be able to socialize with them.
It has worked out pretty well, I've gotten to have a small group of loyal friends and plenty of good acquaintances as well.

OP you have to be a makor faggot to not see that she likes you. If you like her, go for it. Love you can get, you cherish it untill you no longer enjoy it.

She will definitely fuck you. Isolate you selves in comfy situation. Ask her if she has a vibrator while, at the same time, you slip your hand down her pants and find clit. Never fucking fails.

The next time she does that, hold her hand gently and put it on your dick. If she smiles, great. If she screams and slaps you, she doesn't like you.

She is probaly just making fun of you because you are so pathetic.

projecting

Kek. I'm similar, people I've met recently think I'm a Chad and always have been, they don't know I am a superautist that learned.

>i can't tell though
Are you fucking kidding me? I wish shit like that would have happened to me when I was in school...Holy shit dude, ask her out or some shit man, damn!

The levels of FAGGOTRY in you Op is out of hand.

> she rests her head on you
> she says she love you
> she texts you goodnight
>she flirts with you

Op's respons is to post on b asking if she likes you.

YOU FUCKINg FAG. KYS.

good, good, make sure you don't give in to temptation. it may seem that by saying something embarrassing like "i love you" that she might be interested in you, and it may seem like she's comfortable enough around you to put her head on your shoulder, but it's definitely not the case she's just messing with you. keep your guard up user, i believe in you!

I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I am working on things to improve my life so I can do the things I want to.

Don't worry, I have a full-proof plan to tell if she is into you WITHOUT asking her out.

>Find a full pic of her and get it onto a body pillow. Then carry it around where she can see you and constantly lick it.

>Finally, flip a coin, if heads or tails, she isn't into you anymore.

dont go into it being too into her or she might lose interest though. just because shes saying i love you and being cute and shit doesnt mean thatl stay the same. most people here are fucking retarded and havent had any sort of relationship for years nor do they know anything of school life so dont listen to everything they say. best thing to do if you like her back is be cute and flirty back go with he flow and let everything happen from there.

>>react positively to me flirting with her
user if I was you're father I'd give you the biggest slap to the back of the head in the history of humanity

I have a better plan:
Ask her out.
Outcome 1:
>she says yes
>OP gets girlfriend and loses wizard status
Outcome 2:
>she says no
>her friend group of about five people find her a little bit more funny for this elaborate prank she's been pulling

We ended up dating for 2.5 years dude, you might think you have the recipe for how you chat up a girl, but my way worked too.

op here, it's more like 1 or 2 people. when she isn't with me she usually goes home early or just doesn't hang out with anyone. she has friends outside of school (she does dance and knows them from there) but none of them know me.

i kind of don't trust her but then again i don't really trust anyone, and maybe it would be good for me to leave my shell and ask her out. fuck it, even if it does make me lose a friendship, at least i tried?

Imo the fear of rejection is worse than rejection itself.
If you give it a go and they shut you down, you don't necessarily have to stop being friends, you just gotta accept it and stop yourself from catching feels for her.

Yeah, she wants you. Don't feel bad for not getting it. In my junior year I had a hot Asian goth chick laying on top of me in class for like a week before I realized she was into me.

Stop jerking off for a few weeks, that should lower your autism levels.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.