Build Wall

>dude illegal immigration is totally okay

Why do liberals genuinely believe that just because people are struggling, they DESERVE a better life? I like "Monsters" as a sci-fi movie, but the message about Mexican immigration is just such bullshit.

>needing to make a distinction between illegal immigration and legal immigration

There is no such thing as good immigration. ALL immigration is bad.

>ALL immigration is bad
No because then I wouldn't be living in America. My ancestors migrated here centuries ago

>talking to liberal people in class
>"omg trump is stupid for wanting to build a wall. Diversity is great"
>"If he wins I'll definitely move to (insert first world majority white people country here)"

Not only that but building a wall would create thousands of jobs for people that are here legally in the states.

It was good immigration for you then.

But it wasn't good immigration for the faggots living here in the first place.

Unless your ancestors went there pre-1776 and fought in the War of Independence you are not a true American.

Libcucks are so salty when things don't go there way. You don't hear conservatives bitching that they'll move if Hillary wins.

>trumpweenies have been so cucked from Sup Forums by CTR that they are now forced to shitpost in Sup Forums

TOP KEK

>trade lands for beads and magic
>bitch about it hundreds of years later

You snooze you loose kemosabe

> BUILD A WALL!
> He hasn't figured out on his own how incredibly retarded in every way that is

Also Monsters isn't even particularly good.

I thought monsters was shit, nothing happened

Why are neckbeards so easily offended by film?

Just saying, the immigration was great fucking news.

For the immigrants.

Sucked to be living there, though.

That's what libs are saying now, right? "Mexicans deserve to have better lives and Americans deserve to have worse ones."

that's because you're NEETs who live with your parents.

>retarded
Why's that? The Chinese did it hundreds of years ago. Nobody called them retarded for building a massive wall.

i just wanted the wall so they'd stop associating us high-tier hispanic with those little goblin people. but it was not to be, fuck it.

Most libcucks are atheist fedora tipping NEETs though...

>anyone in the world
>more easily offended than Jews, niggers or feminists

they weren't letting barbarian invaders into the country on legal visas

>Libcucks are so salty when things don't go there way. You don't hear conservatives bitching that they'll move if Hillary wins.
>Cuckservatives are so salty when things don't go there way. You don't hear liberals bitching that they'll move away if Trump wins.

that's a great point, chum. p.

Nigger there is no false equivalency here.

"I'll move to Canada"
"I'll move to Europe"
What is the right-wing equivalent to that? Fucking NRA members don't go "I'm gonna move to Russia"

The distinction is not so much immigration vs native, or illegal vs legal

But about WHITE vs NON-WHITE

Whites are finished. 50 years from now America will be a Latino country, Canada and Australia will be Asian countries and everyone in Europe will be Arab countries.

They go "Lets do the day of the rope"

>build wall that costs literally millions of lives and drains the treasury
>massive upkeep costs in repairing it and paying the guards (not that the second one matters because the people on the other side always bribed them to let them through)
>doesn't do what it's supposed to do, constant raids by nomads culminating in the Mongols taking over the whole country

yes clearly a successful program we should emulate in the 21st century

no, conservatives bitch that the election is rigged 1 month before any votes are even

>try to make a thread about why illegal immigration is bad
>dumb virgin racists have to make it about "muh white race"

This is why you don't have any friends. Also, Monsters was an alright movie.

man I cant wait for this election to be over and you faggots finally stop making these offtopic polthreads

It's never going to end, faggot

illegal immigration would be grate if it was whites doing it

At the end of the day EVERYTHING is about race

>implying it will be over
identity politics retards don't go away, they just shift their focus. GG came and went but the retards bitching about feminism and diversity are still here

>defending a country is impossible, let's just give it away

cheese grate?

t. Pitiyankee

there's no telling what it'll actually look like but there will probably be more asians, a lot of white mixed with something; and probably a way to change your skin color so nobody knows what the fuck you are.

yeah I know what you mean and they can fuckoff as well. I just wanna discuss movies on here, not politics. If I wanted to bitch about that I'd go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums. how hard is it for these fuckers to stay in their zone. why do they have to infest other boards with their bullshit

>who cares about political and economic factors that lead to immigration, let's just build a massively expensive physical barrier that can be easily circumvented

at least 50% of illegal immigrants came here on temporary visas and just didn't leave. Plus there's the massive system of underground tunnels and small private watercraft used to smuggle drugs and people across the border even with no wall there. You'd be spending a trillion dollars to cut illegal immigration by 40% for a few years until the Mexicans figure out a way around it.
It's like internet piracy. No matter what you do to stop it, people will wise up and the determined ones will get around with no problem

because they're 10% retarded ideologues who think free speech literally means they should be able to spam political memes anywhere, and 90% trolls who know it's free (You)'s

Are you too stupid and autistic to understand that obviously the wall comes with actually enforcing the law/border?

The U.S. government begs to differ, lol

Trump is a man ahead of our time
really fires up the neurons

are you stupid and autistic to understand that we're already enforcing the law/border and that the wall will add next to nothing to that?

Defending it from who lol. Immigration from Mexico isn't even an issue and they are paying taxes retard

Ive literally heard that thousands of times. Plug yur ears, cover your eyes more user

I love how the shit about import prices is full on Reaganite neocon.

Don't you rubes realize it's in your best interests to outsource your good paying jobs to foreign slave labor so that you can now buy the merchandise back from them?

>would be grate if

This is why no one talks racists seriously.

> that we're already enforcing the law/border
Except we're not

>and that the wall will add next to nothing to that?
The wall will physically stop unauthorized crossings which number in the hundreds of thousands, limitting all crossing points to places controlled

Are you one of those liberals who insists walls don't work despite thousands of years to the contrary?

>hey guys why have a country or laws or borders or balanced budgets lol

dnno m8

The United States was 85% white and less than 3% Hispanic in 1970.

It's good to know the country wasn't attractive to Mexicans for the first two centuries of it's existence but now there's no stopping them from coming.

Nah my Tribe did pretty well.
We have more land now than we did before, and free medical/dental.

Also I got into Yale for free.

How can you buy merchandise if you don't have a job?

Its fucking disgusting how much mental gymnastics you Whites will resort to in justifying the genocide of our people you stole of their lands. And don't start with me on your "Manifest Destiny", AS IF an alien race with superior technology comes in, invades North America or Europe and takes the land and you'll be fucking okay with it? Face it, when it comes to getting land, YOU ARE THE JEWS.

FUCK YOU. You Whites disgusts me. And you even have the gall to celebrate this Thanksgiving as an insult to my people.

You are fucking stupid, the wall worked for the longest time over various dynasties you lying disingenous cunt.

Also are you implying the chinese should have just rolled over and let the mongols in? Is this the liberal endgame?

The idea that a country's first obligation is to its people is something that many don't seem to grasp.

Even leftists, who were supposed to be for worker's rights, now think that protecting american jobs is xenophobic and that foreigners deserve those jobs just as much. Corporate shills, pretty much, and then they wonder why the working class is turning their backs on them.

Congratulations, you've just discovered the fatal flaw.

But because it's CURRENT YEAR we've got the fucking Democrats preaching trickle-down economics and the Republicans calling for labor protectionism.

>Television & Film

>Corporate shills, pretty much, and then they wonder why the working class is turning their backs on them.
The way to solve this is to get rid of the working class. A permanent welfare class, large enough to guarantee electoral victory forever. Isn't it a politician's dream?

is Sup Forums the worst fucking board on this site?

no. Sup Forums is

>But because it's CURRENT YEAR we've got the fucking Democrats preaching trickle-down economics and the Republicans calling for labor protectionism.
except that's not true. Clinton is calling for higher taxes on the rich and Trump is calling for flat income tax and higher consumption taxes, i.e. the same shit both parties have been saying for the last 30 years

Why are Mexicans so easily offended by someone telling them they don't deserve free shit?

Clinton is calling for free trade and increased imports from China and more Mexican labor to depress wages for menial work and H1-B visas to depress wages for advanced work.

Trump is calling "FOREIGNERS GET OUT REEEEE" which in this narrow circumstance is a much better labor policy than Clinton's if you're interested in actually building up your own country - note what protectionist fucks the Chinese are in THEIR domestic market.

you do fucking now that California belonged to us you fucking piece of shit?

We're not friends. We're enemies. I'm not paying you tribute as a victor. My government shouldn't be granting you a "gift of friendship"

>losing wars

cool. so when are you giving back california to us then pendejo?

>It is literally like I am in Sup Forums

When you take it by force. The real fucking mystery is why my government wants you to.

Never maricon

Yes however they are right.

>Why do liberals genuinely believe that just because people are struggling, they DESERVE a better life?

What makes you think you DESERVE life at all? What have you contributed to the species or the world at large? Has it offset what you consumed? You are most likely a blight on humanity with whom the world would be better off without. And yet you probably think you shouldn't die in a fire. But why, user? Why?

fuck off tree nigger we won you lost get over it

ignore this barrionigger. he's the cancer of hispanic people.

If he works and gets a paycheck he is contributing some way. Someone thinks his labor is worth value and pays him for it. Anything else?

>White house: US election is and can't be rigged and is 100% fraud proof
>DHS: Russian can rig our election

This actually happened

That's an asinine comparison. If you were a libfag, your logic should be "that guy is a huge piece of shit that contributes nothing and I feel like he deserves more"

I bet those Mexicans will work harder and for less money. Why does user deserve his job? Why should user's employers be forced to pay more for less? Death by fire.

Why should the employers have the right to sell services and products to a market they're not contributing wages and benefits to?

Doesn't matter. They have no right to move into someone elses country and take that work. Sorry honey. Borders are real and your unwashed masses have no right to cross it. And people are slowly waking up that its not being enforced.

>liberals talk about how multiculturalism is good
>then go on to say it's not a bad thing for cultures to be mashed together until they lose their uniqueness

criminalizing immigration just creates a subclass of marginalized people to be exploited for profit.

Is someone forcing you to buy those products? If consumers feel that employers should pay a certain wage/benefit package, then they are free to purchase from merchants who do those things. Free market. Death by fire.

LEL

Nothing gets done because we can't have a rational discussion about immigration.
>poor mexicans deserve our help. Just look at my cleaning lady, she's nice. *wants a living wage but pays cleaning lady below minimum wage
>all fucking brown people must fucking hang. *buys gook merchandise and strokes off to hentai
Meanwhile, the rich, who benefit the most from the current situation, are laughing on their yachts and sipping martinis they purchased with their tax-free income.
>these people are totally progressive. Look at A, B, and C they did! *ignores that A, B, and C were only done for tax purposes
>shut up you filthy communist. The rich are job CREATORS! *proceeds to lose job
This country is doomed because the middle class is apathetic towards politics and doesn't get that it's being systematically dismantled by the rich.

Well, we'll see what happens. You probably won't like it..

good luck. people will always pay the lowest price.

Right. Free market. Death by fire.

>people who do this think they are fighting the system and fighting fascism

I mean. My AR15 will

protectionism =/= opposing trickle down. Trickle down solely refers to supply-side economics, i.e. the government should focus solely on making things better for employers because if they do well, eventually the workers will as well.

Trump's protectionism is exactly that - forgoing things that directly improve the lives of the poor and middle class like health care, raising the minimum wage, or other forms of lower-income support and instead artificially making things better for businesses.

It really probably wouldn't even help that much because even with foreign products under tariffs, domestic goods will still cost a lot more than what they do right now, demand will still drop (especially in foreign markets), and industry will decline not because of foreign competition but because of simple lack of demand

I dont think you understand user. Then again, you never did.

...What is the implication there? If the election doesn't go your way you are going to kill people?

Depends. Do I need to?

>Then again, you never did.
cute.

>people think spamming pepe memes and posting on twitter under the handle @n1ggerk1ller420 are going to influence the political process

Cute would be your naive worldview

Do you need to murder people if the election results aren't to your liking? Probably not, but you do you, bb.