Well about 4 months ago i told you faggots i was in line to inherit about 100 million dollars from my gerbal who...

Well about 4 months ago i told you faggots i was in line to inherit about 100 million dollars from my gerbal who molested me as a kid. after a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit it's official. i am the richest motherfucker on Sup Forums

first to roll quads gets $3500000

>from my gerbal

me

Gerbal Space Program

give it to me dad

i'll suck yo d

pls

Rollaroo

Doesn't hurt to try. I need helping getting a new vehicle anyway

roll

Oh shit, I did it

so fucking close, bet it hurts faggot

Please donate my money to isis

in dire need of magical Jewry

Doesn't count? Ah, well. I guess I tried. It doesn't hurt, since I'm right where I was already.

shit nigga

Yeah, we'll see if it counts. I'm waiting to see if he replies.

First day?

i'd like to

gimme

Rollerino
I could use some help

Nah

it counts if you can post penis and butthole with face and timestamp

ha

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░

wtf is this supposed to be?

It says "OP IS A FAGGOT" in green text

roll

Rollin'

Again

9999 get

rollin'

again

One more

gbfryrtty

Why do you keep posting this same shit? Is life so bad that you need post this shit over and over.

fuck

Donate it to hitler

how did you know

this thread again oh boy

xdab

I too inherited 69 million dollars trips get billions quads get quadrillion also roll

>says the one who doesnt have 100 m in molestation moeny

Fake nigger shit

roll pls give me i need money paypal: [email protected]

What the fuck my dudes.
This post is literally copypasta from a twenty minutes old post.
You've all just been baited so fucking hard.
That's far beyond first day, these motherfuckers joined just a minute ago.

Also on a sidenote: If one of you massive idiots really managed to roll quads or up, how the fuck would you identify yourself? Other anons could literally pretend to be you and reel in all the money. You need to post contact data you fucktards.
I can't believe this. Please just tell me I'm part of the most elaborate personal army bait thread in 2018 and you're all part of this fuckery and not just retarded.

rollity-roll, I want money so I can become batman, but in Montreal

Hmm very nice, I also inherited 120 bit coin from my nephew who molested me as an adult after hed died in a freak accident.

first to roll quads gets $3600000

wtf man do I know you? Me and some of my friends used to write 'xdab' all the time at shit

op here. that pic is me hahaaha. niggers are desperate here. that 20 minute old post was copypasta of a 1 day old post which was copypasta of the original post.

jsut roll for the fun im not realy bill gates

Ah, okay.
Thanks for the educational bait, OP!

stop posting this gay copypasta all the time.

He can read.

lol its not even meant to be bait. everyone calling me a fag cause theyre angry i gave them a slight bit of hope for a split second then tore it away hahaha

What's the actual deal with threads like this? Why so people respond to it so much? I mean they know they aren't going to get any money. Same as the threads that promise steam games too. I know for a fact Sup Forums isn't this dumb - and yet the traffic threads like this get is ridiculous. I just don't get it.

>inb4 you posted here too.

I didn't even look at what I rolled.

Roll

Steam games are legit 10/1 of the times. This shit is never tho. I think the point s that there's no risk in posting. Even if there is a 000000.1 chance that you'll get quads and it's real it's worth it.

Tbh I understand sheepanons, if I didn't 100% know this was bait from seeing the thread just twenty mins ago I'd roll too. 3.5 million dollars is a fuckload of money and to not take the nanoslight chance of winning that amount of money by posting in a pedo internet imageboard is just stupid, it's like throwing away an unrubbed rub-and-win lottery ticket.

here is a roll you, you sad rich person, if i get quads i wanna buy you a friend, a person, who will talk to you, understand you, make you feel special, and not the way your dad made you feel special.

fuck it may as well try have a good life before i go an hero,roll

Gimme them moneys feggit

gimme gimme

YOU MAY NEED TO SEE THIS THREAD

Get

Bait, but roll

gib monie

this seems like a very unique and rare pepe