21 My gf caged me because I failed to eat my own load. Now I am caged for a month

21 My gf caged me because I failed to eat my own load. Now I am caged for a month.

Sounds like you deserve it

never understood this caging shit, so fucking stupid

she will ruin me once a week and force me to eat it

Slap that bitch for degenerating your reproductive organs and you,you fucking weirdo

That's fucking hot, got any pix?

leave her. you fucking fag.

Why isn’t she eating the cum? What a beta faggot you must be.

Fucking fag. I could get that pathetic piece of plastic off in under 5 minutes.

But having said that, I'm not a big enough faggot to get into that situation in the first place and I've legit fucked guys before.

Good. Now get to learning to cum from your boy pussy!

I'm trying to do this as well, without the cage

holy fuck what happens when you get a hardon with that thing on

Where is this fictional girlfriend?

I would be interested in trying tease and denial, but my gf doesn't even want to do foreplay.

ooh loooooooook at how kiiiinky I aaaam I put my puuuuuud in a lil plastic cage aren't I kiiiiiinkie

It's a fetish retards. Why are you chest pounding on an anonymous image board? Nobody cares.

This seems like a good pace to ask;

I've used cages before, metal ones, and I really enjoyed the extra weight feeling on my crotch.

Is there anything like cages I can use to get the same feeling, but without the erection denial part?

and nice looking holy Trainer OP, good cage them.

OP

>and i hope me one day

why did you cut two addtitional holes in your cage??

20 and locked too

fucking punch her lights out and move on. What the fuck is wrong with kids today?
You're the man, you wear the pants.

You don't.

is that the htv3?

it's disgusting she allows you to keep your penis.
If you were my slave I'd chop your pathetic dick off but keep your balls because sticking needles in them is a great way to correct your behaviour

nice
how long do you wear it?

It's a htv2
Longest was 2 weeks

ahh, small version?. i want a htv3 nano so bad !

There are cages big enough to let you have an erection
And they are heavier

How can I learn to deeptroat like that haha

Would love one too but it's pretty expensive

I might have to look into them then. I could even get a heaver frame and just remove the shaft itself.

A lot of you have holy trainers. Those things are like £120, you got some good quality stuff there.

OP is a fat fuck lucky he has any gf at all even if she's a landwhale.

Well you can also buy chinese counterfeits for about 20
...and I hope there will be also one of the HT3 soon

great
I wish I could make it that long

Came buckets tho, new gf doesn't know about the chastity so it's collecting dust unfortunately

that sucks but at least you have a girlfriend :)

I don't have a gf but I have a few girls i hook up with here and there. I told them all about the chastity thing and they all seem interested in it, especially the spiked one.

On that same note while they are interested in it they would prefer to be the one that is dominated. So it seems like the best course for anyone into this is to approach it as a sometimes thing when bringing it up.