I need a feels thread. Plz give me sad pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3lF2qEA2cw
youtube.com/watch?v=WIF4_Sm-rgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0DQup4hd1_o
youtube.com/watch?v=ilOx2Jmm1r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lurking

how was the rope cut so high? also the length of rope on the floor is way longer than the distance between the cut and the dudes neck

Im with you op. I cant foget her even though i know i need too. And what sucks is i know that when i do she'll finally text me as if nothing is wrong. We put ourselves through this shitty cycles that in some fucked up way we feel we need it. Maybe its the universe showing us that yeah we are that small or maybe its telling us to enjoy the small amount of time we have w/ each other because nothing last. Dont feel too down OP and know that we are struggling with you

IF YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE
YOU CAN FIND OUT FIRSTHAND WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ME

it kills me when the people that post this are above average looks white girls from middle class families.
like fuck man how goddamn conceited can you be

Op here, Guess you're right bro. Good luck with your life man.

You can be gorgeous and still see yourself as ugly. Body dysmorphic disorder is a bitch

Well fuck

yeah but thats what i mean is it just makes me feel so fufcked because i actually am ugly

So how are you going, guys? Has anything good happened to you lately?

For the first time in weeks my therapist didn't threaten me with hospitalization at my last appointment. I had two really good days after that and I got a lot done.

the classic

Damn mate, happy to hear that. How long are you fighting this for?

Been working with depression/anxiety stuff for a couple years, as well as a mild eating disorder, but it suddenly got much worse a couple of months ago. That's why they keep threatening to hospitalize me. Currently kind of hanging between wanting to get better and cancelling all my appointments and waiting to starve myself into cardiac arrest. But I'm not in immediate danger anymore, at least, so if I have a bad day I can get back on the horse. Thanks for listening

youtube.com/watch?v=m3lF2qEA2cw
not a pic but here ya go

just start drinking, it worked for me

Lol I'm underage, so idk where I'd get alcohol. But I've played with the idea. Recently I had an episode and it got so bad I considered trading my body for alcohol/drugs. Didn't end up doing it, just walked a couple miles until the worst of it was over

fucking bad advice

>suddenly got much worse a couple of months ago

I wonder what could have caused it.

>Currently kind of hanging between wanting to get better and cancelling all my appointments and waiting to starve myself into cardiac arrest

Well I can't force you or anything but I hope I'll still hear from couple months from now man.

this one always get me

Alcoholic here

If you haven't tried drinking the pain away yet, I wouldn't recommend starting. It ruined my fucking life.

i know but it takes the pain away at least for a night

Don't worry user, I try not to drink bc I don't need any more addictions. Plus at this point I'm so thin that NyQuil gets me buzzed lol

I kind of miss that feeling. Albeit it was accompanied by alcoholism and self loathing, but at least the self loathing motivated me to improve myself physically. Now I've sacrificed solitude for a social life and a coke problem kek

i know its not good in the long run, but i dont have anything else

>I wonder what could have caused it.
I got cast in a play as a character who was recovering from an eating disorder. I thought "oh hey I'll just lose a few pounds to really look the part" and then I didn't want to stop. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm taking it one day at a time

Was that play at least successful? Btw. acting in a play with depression - damn. When I remember my struggle, it was rather hard even to go to take a dump...

>it worked for a while than the alcohol depression kicked in, had to stop now i feel so low that i cant get a high out of anything except drugs

Bumping with more sad music.
We'll get through this Sup Forumsros
youtube.com/watch?v=WIF4_Sm-rgQ

What are you fighting now user? Is it You or the world?

trips observed

Neither do I. Any attempt I made to try to have a normal life just made me depressed as fuck. Tried rehab and drank the night I got out. Went to AA for a couple weeks and was still drinking.

Oi wait. Listening to sad music while having a hard times won't help.

We're still in rehearsals, but it's going really well. I told my director about it and he said he'd had some similar issues years ago, and he's been really nice about it. And yeah, on my bad days it can be hard, but anxiety about failing/getting kicked out of the show helps with that lol. I once heard someone say something along the lines of "my brain is a delicately balanced ecosystem which is also on fire" which pretty much describes it

so don't

Ah damn, this is a great song

Sometimes you just gotta work through the sadness until it tires out

Did any of you anons have any dreams but, you just couldn't quite reach them?

Tried it, almost killed me. Maybe it's just my case but still I don't recommend it.

Anyone else just stop listening to most music they used to like just because it makes them depressed as fuck?

I can't listen to most of what I used to love because I can't stand how bad it makes me feel. If it comes on the radio or something I have to change the station

both my friend, but all i can do is hang on to that little hope i have

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad you're still here. Everyone works through it differently, and it's good that you know what works for you. Or at least what definitely doesn't work so you can avoid it.

All the time. All the time.

And not just the GRAND dreams. Even the smaller ones. Sad part is that I know I could easily achieve most of the things but ... somehow don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DQup4hd1_o
I know it's kid rock but give it a chance

im not that far gone yet, but i hope the best for yo user

I want to do music, but it seems so hopeless sometimes because there are so many people doing the same thing. What about you user? Tell us about your dreams if you'd like to

Yeah, at some point in my life I just stopped listening to music at all. Then came back to some ambient thingy thing.

Right now my only dream is having a lasting romantic relationship. My longest relationship is a year... The fuck is wrong with me

back atcha

dreams are a bitch, i have some great dreams but that just fucks me over more when i wake up

Need any help mate? Well I don't know what that hope is but in my case that "small insignificant hope" helped me live it through. I hope it will be the same for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ilOx2Jmm1r4
You get sad song instead. I like to use it with chick issues, you get over them fast when you accelerate the heart break process. None of that slow motion depression for me, dash my heart into a thousand pieces fast and move on.

Thanks mate, I appreciate that. Strange thing is we all are humans - all the same. But at the same time we all are different and it's so hard to find a solution that fits all.

who cares if people are doing the same thing, just do the music for yourself if you enjoy it its all that matters

Look at it from the other point of view - you are not fucked up because you had that relationship that lasted a year. That actually some achievement, mate.

I second that - fuck all the rest, do what You want to do. There's no other way than the one that pleases you.

thank you. You're right, and I need to keep in mind that the art is what matters, not my success

If they clap without knowing, it not the worst case.

thanks user, i'm still hanging on

At least when the time comes in when you'll lost all hope - come to us. Maybe we'll help you find it anew. It's fun to smack life in the face one more time.

I miss her... I hope she gives me another chance

Somebody said hanging?

thanks Sup Forumsrothers we never met but i love you all you fags

A slight edit to: "the man in my ass", would make this alot better

>>
Anxiety, depression & related

Find some activity, you can do... Start doing it...
Something that's good.

After you are doing it because you like it, and it has some tendency to repetition...

Do it periodically smoking cannabis, like two-three weeks.

Then drop acid, every two weekends for two month, and smoke less and less between two takings of acid.

You'll get kinda reprogrammed your brain, so it will solve different stuff.

Also low doses of acid potentially work.

gee actually happens to me

I laughed harder at that than I should have

Used to like that song, before every single singer in any single talent show made a lame cover.

Holy fuck user, mind taking it easy on the feels?

hey anons, how do you cope? how do you go by, realizing that there will always be someone out there better than you, in every thinkable way? how do you continue, when all your work will only be out shadowed by someone else, sooner or later? i feel like i'm losing my individuality in mediocrity, how do you stop it?

Tl;dr

Sorry