Black girl thread

Black girl thread

bump

what are they thinking?

love number 2 so dark and smooth.

gonna need names for the two in the middle

All these black women have european features and slim noses, they are most likely from east africa
Show some west african big nose high body fat please

I don’t know why you’re posting girls with majority European genetics and calling them “black”..

I’ll start posting some real black women for you. Pic related. Fat, ugly, obese and makes you want to vomit.

Because black skin = black, you retarded ape.

more!!

Looks like she fucks white guys.

I think it is pretty well known that as a whole white women look better than black women. This thread is just to appreciate that black women can be pretty. This isn't a contest about which look better, there is no point in trying to ruin it.

Only if they dont look too niggerish

pic for reference on acceptable black feature scale

I think you mean "Mixed Girl Thread"

its funny, the hottest ones are the ones with the least black features.

That's how it works. Breed out the defects.

Now, if we could just breed out the thuggishness & loudness, hell, they'd almost be marriageable and with staying with after breeding.

*sigh*

*worth, not with

No, I mean what I said. There is no such thing as mixed, you're either black or you're not.

All gross

To be fair, it could also be your own bias.

Uhuh, sure pal. Tell me that light skinned honey doesn't have a white parent. Try me.

Mixed is king.

Any suggestions to breed out this mess?

THE REAL ETHNICITY POWER RANKINGS FOR HOT SLAGS
Top: White
Joint Top: Asian
Second: South American/Latina
Bottom: Black

the only one you can argue that is black is second from the left. the rest are very obviously light brown

nah we need people like this for the front line once the race war ensues. They'll fight to the death for their skin colour.

No

yes

Bump for DINDU NUFFIN

Yeah, you have to keep white trash. They work hard, believe anything you sell them, and will DIE for any reason.

>asian being anywhere near the top

motherfucker please

Superb.

Know what I like (sociologically speaking) about these threads?

It's the other end of the spectrum for pic related but the same coin being flipped.

On one end you provoke a sense of paternalistic protectionism, we have natural tendencies to protect racial ties ingrained in our dna but at the same time this duality of fetishizing the taboo is a real and awkward thing we have a hard time coming to terms with.

It's the reason Klan leaders are caught soliciting sex from black tranny hookers.

Cognitive dissonance is a motherfucker.

how come I always see tons of pretty black girls in this thread and fantasise about them constantly but rarely meet any in real life?
living in italy so we don't have that many black girls (lots of black dudes though) I guess but still

american black people, not african, on average better looking

Edit: BLACK GIRL TRHEAD WHO LOOK LIKE WHITE WESTERN GIRLS BUT ONLY BLACK EDITION.

Cause face it nigger, niggers are ugly,.

Monkies are grossss

Amateur Pics of black girls getting fucked?

I'm convinced every one except second from right was a man at one point

ASHLEY NO

I'd say xenophobia and lack of self worth is more likely the cause than paternalistic protectionism, subconscious or not.

>being this delusional
Black women hate white boys

Needs more thickness