BLRUMPF'S A KAMIKAZE

BLRUMPF'S A KAMIKAZE
HE CAN'T KILL ME I'M A ZOMBIE
I'M COOL WIT BLACKS SO DEY DON'T ROB ME
THEY DICK ME AND RICK ME
PICKLE OR GRIMES TAKE YOUR PIC, BITCH LIKE THAT MOTHAFU-AAAAHHHHHHHH! ...ima stop

I hope of the barrage of butthurt Trumpets never ends. It's like music to my ears.

YO I GOT SUM 'POLOGIZING TO DO FO APPROPRIATIN' DA BLACK COOLCHA YO WATCH ME MASSAGE DIS MANS BALLS WHILE I BRUSH HIS FRO

You mean butthurt Eminem fans who have to face their childhood is dead and never coming back? Who have to realize their hero is actually just another tumblr-tier witless faggot? Who have to realize their own fathers are faggots for not pointing them in the right direction by allowing such frivolous aggression towards nothing-in-particular into the household?

Yeah, I love it.

Lol, I'm not even an Eminem fan. The butthurt from Trumpets is just too entertaining.

You are aware that Eminem has fans across the planet and he is probably doesn't give a shit about politics so he appeals to the broadest audience possible. You think Europeans or South Americans like Trump?

This desu. This mediocre freestyle is the best thing Eminem's done in maybe a decade if only for the a bloo bloo coming from the alt right over being disavowed by their favorite rapper.

The tears are very sweet on the tongue.

>thinking the alt-right listens to degenerate wigger
Laughing at your life, faggot. Try not to get tears on the carpet on your way back to your tumblr safe space, snowflake.

>Lol, I was never even 11.

I'm sure

You realize you're posting in a thread made by a butthurt Trumpet, right? NEET hicks have given Eminem more publicity in the past week than his fanbase has in 3 years.

Y ÉL ES NARANJA

While not the best and brightest, I'm pretty sure Brock is hiring neither hicks nor Trump supporters.

Stop fooling yourself.

nah the freestyle was meh but em has done much better.

Yes but not in a very long time.

Nice buzzword combo.

What a redpilled and uncuckable guy wow

Funny how you anti Trump people use feminine suffixes as derogatory.

Maybe you had shit taste at 11, but some of us weren't raised on edgy music.

Is this supposed to be a comeback?

Eminem wrote and scripted a full-length song and apparently we're the "butthurt" ones for laughing at how retarded it is

that freestyle was godawful. Eminem is corny now and needs to stop rapping

>so mad he forgets what a freestyle is

You're on Sup Forums, bucko

Go back to your pedo hub.

You can spend all day inventing imaginary images of people so that you can knock them down. Me and the rest of the adults will actually be doing things.

The sentiment still applies libtard

i haven't listened to this freestyle because i know it's gonna be cringy but seriously fuck trump lol

Like feigning superiority on Sup Forums.

freestyles can be written dumboi

Say, "Fuck Alan Greenspan" so I know you're real.

>directionless pedophiles from the lowest IQ board on Sup Forums have started posting on Sup Forums

The drop in quality here is starting to make sense.

That's absolutely retarded.

i'm not real

Just take the L man.

I know

I care about your sad, delusional ramblings just enough to call you pathetic in this post.

Otherwise you just exist for the amusement of non-losers that do everything to politic their inadequacies and fabricate a reality existing in a vacuum of none of the bearings or inconveniences of reality.

>lowest IQ board
lmao no

trying too hard

Oh well this is surely legitimate.

I was fine with Eminem calling for Bush to be killed, but Trump is off limits.

Libs are so delusional they think that Sup Forums is butthurt about this freestyle. Just like how Sup Forums was butthurt about Hillary collapsing, hence why it became a meme.
Right? fucking idiots. stick to music.

This. It never ceases to amaze me how willfully stupid people on the left choose to be.

>stick to music.
I think most people would be happy too
If only the political version of /mlp/ didn't decide to drag their shit here constantly.

I'm closing in on 30, and I think I get it.
Their whole lives, they thought being a good person was easy to do. Just vote for the right people, get behind the right social movements; if it feels good it is good.

All together, all at once, we have to acknowledge and recalibrate our moral compasses in times like this. Naturally, some people are answering the call better than others.

>stick to music
You're saying this in a thread centered a Sup Forums meme. Maybe stay in your own board and we can stay in ours.

would you argue that any post relating to the Eminem freestyle is political? if not, this post wasn't political until the first user posted about "butthurt Trumpets."
I'm with you, though, these threads certainly belong on Sup Forums more than they do on Sup Forums since the discussion has almost nothing to do with music at this point.

The lack of self awareness in this post is dizzying

>Right? fucking idiots. stick to music.

Not even trying to hide you aren't remotely interested in discussing music in a music board.

>would you argue that any post relating to the Eminem freestyle is political?
Not at all, and there are definitely times when music and political discussion can overlap.
This isn't one of them, there's not even an attempt at discussion. There was no way this thread wasn't going to fall into people parroting this already tired meme or two sides shitflinging over politics.

this meme appeared on Sup Forums and Sup Forums around the same time. I've been a regular on this board for 3 years longer than I have been on Sup Forums. Don't take me for a a/pol/ogist. My post is aimed at both sides, including myself.

just face it, none of you would last 5 minutes living among real niggers. you're all most likely tucked away somewhere comfortable where you can imagine niggers being anything more than the pieces of shit they are. and i'm talking about the niggers who actually give all blacks this negative connotation.

then who's making these awful threads

Sup Forums doesn't talk about music. It gossips about famous artists and argues about genre.

Not an argument.

>Sup Forums doesn't talk about music, it talks about music in ways I don't like

Granted its a very shallow form of discussion but still.
Also this isn't an argument against that user's post.

Fucking this. All these sheep are tourists. Post your top 10 albums or GTFO.

>leave our safe space alone

Someone with internet

Go pack to Sup Forums faggots.

go back to réddit first

>m-muh safe space!!!!1!!!1!!!!!11111

Age of Adz
Wildflower
Loveless
College Dropout
Pink Tape
Future Days
We Have The Facts And We're Voting Yes
Sea When Absent
GD&TOP Vol 1
Écailles de lune

this is hard, I'm only certain about like 3 of those.

I made the post to clarify the lack of self-awareness that the liberals on this thread are showing. I see all of your posts as hypocrisy incarnate, and you see mine that way too. There's no changing it, I'm realising, but I figured pointing it out wouldn't hurt. My own self-awareness or lack thereof isn't a factor here.

I've been a regular lurker and poster on this board for over three years you mongol. The Trump hatred in this thread was initiated by people like you who, like myself, don't want to see political discussion on this board. Ignore these threads and this won't happen. I understand I'm at fault for flaming. Not sure why I decided to be a l'intellectual and attempt to point out hypocrisy which both sides see in each other.

Look up old school hip hop, freestyles aren't always off the top. This has been discussed here before, many times. Y'all young

>mfw I BTFO reddit, Sup Forums, tumblr, and shills in single motions

can you at least use "drumpf" next time so my filter catches your unfunny thread?

What's your opinion on Sup Forums threads being made here?

>Not sure why I decided to be a l'intellectual and attempt to point out hypocrisy which both sides see in each other.

Because you haven't separated this place from real life in your head. It wouldn't have been a worthless effort in real life.

Here comes the underage brigade

Free speech

Trump is shit and that rap was dorky and shit. Most things are shit fuck you

>Trump is shit
Yeah I can't believe he doesn't want unskilled refugees and mexicans flooding into our country destroying our economy. What an asshole!

lol someone im friends with on facebook posted this image unironically

you are so cool and cynical like my teevee cartoon protagonists please say more about how everything sucks

for just one day I wish we could have Sup Forumss mods

are you sitting at your desk chair with auto refresh on user? what a valiant knight
it'd be a nice change of pace

This man has taken one too many Gripspills.

Sup Forums is a bit too far in the other direction
i'll take no mods over nazis who delete every thread that isn't talking about a characters tits

I work in a cubicle

>You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: [...] off topic replies [...]

GTFO

what about free speech?

Haha are you gping to cry at ypur safe space tumblr you triggered bluepilled libcucks? Haha trump god emperor niggers su k they are dumb and violent

wow just like dilbert

but the thread will be deleted, just very slowly
I wonder if the janitors get paid

doesn't exist on Sup Forums, read a book

A book about Sup Forums?

if you think el trumperino is good in anyway other than a mediocre meme i feel so sorry for you.

>niggers su k they are dumb and violent
woah there i'm gonna need a source for these claims
if you're wrong i'll have to take you in and put you in jail

yea

if you watch fake news i feel so sorry for you

Fuck off hillary lost Trumps our prez. liberals btfo!

Seriously, next time you want to bait, use one of these in your subject so my filter catches you:
>Grimes
>/kpop/
>Drump/Drumpf/Trump
>Lib/Conservative

thanks in advance

Only 7 more years of this memery.

I swear its true they stole my bike once
Base god emperor will kill them tho so its ok
Kek wills it pepe
MAGA

I don't think any of his fanboys on this site see him as anything but a meme

the issue is they themselves are memes made flesh

I can cherrypick too

Can somebody post that nasty ass Grimes picture people used to post all the time

L'ibs sarcasm and l'irony deterrence techniques: ACTIVATED.

Sup Forums eternally BTFO'd!

y i k e s.jpg