The whole CHVRCHES/Lauren Mayberry thing has been the most stupid thing I've ever been involved in

The whole CHVRCHES/Lauren Mayberry thing has been the most stupid thing I've ever been involved in

but lord i would still smash #pieceofmeat

What do her pits taste like? Talentlessness?

Your existence is probably the most stupid thing you've been involved in.

only thing you have ever been involved in is disapointing your parents

hey man i always read your around her andstuff
but what exactly happen with you and this semenme?

fucking stop turning mu into a bullshit filled, tumblr safe haven. I don't care if you are fucking CHVRCHES left tit, no one cares about you larping as a person who has any worth to their existence

my mind is still blown from this woman getting gigs with that god awful out of tune voice

I'm going to disagree, ive fucked up and made some bad decisions. I don't think I'm that meaningless
I'm not going to doubt you on that one that is something I was just thinking about today that it got way too wrapped up in my issues and did little to nothing about them. It's something that I regret but it is something that I'm trying to change I'm just having a hard time right now. It isn't easier to find jobs here in Newport News than it was in richmond. So I'm pretty stressed about that if anything I want to be a better person and move on with my life. I thought I was finally moving on with my life when I moved to Richmond but ever since I had to come back here at falling into this really deep depression because I finally thought that I was on my own I finally thought that I was finally doing something with my life and I was moving forward I never thought that I would have to end up coming back here or that I would end up having a crazy roommate. All I have to do is just roll with the punches of life and keep on trying.

is this unironically brandon?

Yes, and I look like hell.

what about my response made you think I or anyone cares about your life story. Fucking tourists today. i hope life punches you off a cliff. I would tell you to make a feels thread if you weren't here to do anything other than talk about yourself. go back to tumblr if you want attention and people to hear about whatever bullshit you want people to ask you about here.

True that. You have a dumb looking jaw line. Also, girls don't like buzz cuts.

well that explains it

What happend exactly? Were you dating her or something?

OP don't pretend like someone else is asking. stop being a samefag, no one wants to hear your bulllshit. please get hit by a bus if you want some attention

this

Wtf are you talking about I'm someone else. I saw people talking about Brandon on a Lavren thread yesterday and now I wanna know what happened

sup dudes

I honestly have no idea what this lauren - brandon meme is about

i think OP Brando was like a white knight orbiter for Lauren pre-fame and got btfo though apparently had a chance for a sec.

the thing is all orbiters think they have a chance and few to none actually do. so no clue if this was one of those scenarios or not

you are such an attention whore

exactly
/Thread

lol I understand your autistic impulses but I bet this isn't the most stupid thing you've been involved in. Shit like this doesn't spring up and then disappear, it's part of a pattern of obsession. You certainly aren't fooling me.

Nah, It was stupid dude.

lavren wants that Sup Forums dick

Maybe, but I'm saying there are probably many stupid obsessions you've gotten into over the years.

Realtalk: I've been in these shoes before and I learned to take it in stride. There's nothing wrong with deep infatuation. Just don't go all Ricardo Lopez on us!

I'm taking it in stride..Just thought about it today.

your existence is a burden to everyone and everything. Please cease posting and never again taint any thread with your worthlessness

Who the fuck are you again?

No.

+1

Keep it up

bump

are you new?

The chvrches meme guy.

woah

*poot*

Stop having the same name as me

I remember now.

I bet that girl fucking hates me dude.

the dream is dead
it's over

what a naughty whore

we love you brandon. keep on mopeding

post more revealing stuff loser

The only problem of brandon is that he's ugly as fuck. Anything else including his "faults" stem from his disatisfaction with his physical appearence thus meaningless compared to the main issue. Give him a new good looking body to possess and he's gonna be enternally happy.

GET THE WEIGHT OFF
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
GOD DAMN BUBBA

Filthy delicious slut yummy

If you end up killing any band members before you die please shoot MC Ride. It would be hella funny.

She isn't a Kate Bush, but in this picture I'd nail Brandon

its still part of you

It's something that won't be forgotten here..I think.

He should also get a nose job and jawline reconstruction.

what exactly did you do to Lauren? i'm confused

It's a long story.

well I've got nothing better to do

shucks well best move on then and not bring it up again

I have time

I'm mostly familiar with it and even I could use some filling in. Pls respond!

I wonder if Brandon was the little baby tampon boy poster

i wonder does lauren smell good

Nah, but the stories that written about me and her were hilarious. "shoved her feminist agenda up his asshole"

Brandon really liked her didnt he?

I got a picture with her after a show and she smelt like B.O

Well I couldn't have anticipated that, user.

she does have a penis, it makes sense

can't blame her for that really. i still would have liked it

she is small

i wish i was a rapist

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

so tiny omg