What was the best time in your life Sup Forums?

What was the best time in your life Sup Forums?
What year?

Working in a 5 star hotel in Edinburgh around 2004 - 2005
Went out to a wetherspoons pub every weekend.

Took creep shots with my mobile even before it was popular.

2004. Jan-Oct. Got married. Threw away condoms. Bam, preggos on honeymoon. Whee - nine months of preggo condom-free sex!
2 years later, I got a vasectomy.

2015 jr year of high school, going to a community college rn. Hopefully things get better for me when i transfer into a uni.

Shit nigga... not been to the standing order in years!

My best time was similar, except I figured out how to make "herbal incense" (read: synthetic weed) and just dossed around Edinburgh selling it to tourists and fucking bitches. Used to go to that spoons for breakfast all the time!

this present moment

Did you drink there or just eat? Sipping on WKD and smirnoff ice was nice.

University years waking up at 10+ am, fallowing random chicks off and emptying whiskey bottles till morning again.

Whats so special about 97? Your first time having sex?

1987. been a steady decline from there. coincidentally that's when I was conceived

>Last year
>The time I've spent with her

The summer of 2014 in Fort Lauderdale. I was extremely active on tinder and hooked up with numerous south florida girls. sometimes even multiple girls in one day.

i lived like a king. I got free food, free booze, drugs, etc. it was great but i had to come back to reality eventually and ended up moving in with my gf after that summer. i did it all in the hopes of never having a mid life crisis because i didn't fuck a lot before committing.

The time I plant my seed in you.

>seed

I feel it, too

cute & fuck your evil trips.

To me its any date before June 18th 1981. Or any date earlier than that did not cause my conception.

:)

BTW im sorry

Sorry for what?

when I was 17, I got laid, high and got a job. had 3 GFs that year and 2 of them were college girls. No idea how the fuck that worked out. Now I'm old, single, crazy-sober and completely understanding of the phase "those were the days".

Back in the summer of 2010 when i was like 13,5yo.
Used to skate a lot with friends, smoke a lot of weed with people two times my age.
Lost my virginity to a 18yo girl on a hot summer day in the grass after swiming the whole day.

During the orgy of my college group. Fucked all girls without condoms but everyone hates me now.

Back in 04 I went with my dad from Scotland to Larne on the ferry. Waves were hitting the top deck windows. Then we went thru all the major cities in NI then to westport, mayo in the south.
Never been anywhere that quiet. All you could hear was sheep.

Duno just felt like writing that

I feel you.

when I was 16 I used to skateboard all day, make out with hot emo chicks and hang on houspartys with all of my friends.

Sounds like Kids 1995.

the time i wasnt born yet when there was still hope for miscarriage

2012-2015

In college and living with my friends. Now everything is hot shit.

never heard the term hot shit b4. wot u mean?

2012, finished high school, got my first car, had a cute girlfriend...amazing sex, tried new drugs and various experiences, good weather. Loved it.

I'd say the past year
finished high school
I had fun with my group of friends
Met a wonderful girl that's now my gf

2014 probably, I had a great job, nice apartment, no debt and I had a really active social life.

2016. lots of recovery but lots of fun and self exploration.

the following year had higher highs, but also lower low

1975. Spent months traveling on the cheap through Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia.