youtu.be/GfGpRxZvmfk
youtu.be/ZQj3_t3xXEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake

08 is oldfag?

No, it was only 10 years ago..of course not

i remember duckroll being a thing

why?

I was in high school. the year was 08. My friend would scroll down the same list of pictures all day and when we asked him what the fuck he'd be like "this is Sup Forums it's really cool"...the anonymouse mask wasn't a thing yet, it belonged to a face of a guy everyone called "EPIC FAIL GUY"..I haven't seen him for a long time. Then different style of troll faces started coming out. i remember a green trolly looking face, then it moved to a more drawn expressive face. Then boxxy came around for a second, got tired of her real fast. Then the one girl that cried and made her dad get on the webcam "consequences will never be the same" guy. He was alright. Oh there was a time when no matter what image you posted it would change to something else, everyone was mad about it.

nigga bake

NeverForget.bin

I drew mudkips on drawball

You mean "roody poo" bake

I am not a gaiafag anymore.

Sage in all fields.

I have a recording of Cracky's voice. You don't.

youtu.be/GfGpRxZvmfk

no pic/audio - no proof. nice lies

No you don't

I was briefly one of three moderators of an off-site dedicated to stalking cracky back in 06-7

I have been here way to long.

Nanomachines

Ah shit...I was actually in that area and started to see threads after I came home. It happened in Time square.

Believe what you will.

But what reason would I have to lie about this user? and, how oddly specific my claim? Might I be telling the truth?

youtu.be/ZQj3_t3xXEE

I came at the end of duck roll and beginning of rick rolling.