Women, homosexuals and non-Whites cannot begin to comprehend this album

Women, homosexuals and non-Whites cannot begin to comprehend this album.

It's like me trying to teach my dog calculus. He simply doesn't have the faculties, no matter how much time he spends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLulUBjiIIc
youtube.com/watch?v=LWLMaZ7H3B0
youtube.com/watch?v=JuVKhS13eKY
youtube.com/watch?v=fEQENfRoBgw
rollingstone.com/music/news/hear-bruce-springsteen-bash-trump-in-new-protest-song-con-man-w477638
twitter.com/AnonBabble

very nice meme, cheers

based bug man

Whatever you say, guido.

Italians are not white

Bruce Springsteen is half Italian

He's obviously white, not south italian shitskin desu

he looks jew/kebab as fuck

you're fucking pathetic, get a grip

get some value(s) as a human being and stop thinking about how white someone is all day

>His maternal grandfather was born in Vico Equense, a town near Naples.

>get some value(s) as a human being and stop thinking about how white someone is all day
why not both?

>springsteen
>springstein
whoa...

okay grandpa

but i am a nonwhite who comprehends the album

no, you don't

i really do. i'm high iq supreme gentleman catholic non racial man. but i am non-white for standardized test purposes

lmfao

you think you do, but you don't
your little bean brain is not capable of comprehending the album

i actually am high iq though...i understand most music i listen to, especially normie shit like bruce springsteen

>normie shit like bruce springsteen
good job
you've just proven that you don't actually comprehend the album

ITT dad rock being passed as some higher plane of music existence.
>Only those with kids and wrong generation faggots can comprehend the boss
kys

So you're saying that a album made by beaners, guidos, blacks and jews can only be understood by someone who isn't any of those things?

Stop shilling the false truth and educate yourself faggot. Vinni beat Max's faggot ass any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLulUBjiIIc
youtube.com/watch?v=LWLMaZ7H3B0
youtube.com/watch?v=JuVKhS13eKY (arguably the best rock and roll song ever, plus it's hilarious how real it is)
youtube.com/watch?v=fEQENfRoBgw (beats Joel at his own game)

dude, springsteen is normie. i love guitar work & i think he's one of the greatest... but like, it's pretty entry level music.

Bruce is Dad Rock, though I believe his second album is above that. No one ever talks about it, and my normal fag of a dad doesn't own this album. He owns all the others up to Human Touch but not tW,tIatESS

my uncle (married my aunt) is white and loves springsteen. i don't think he collects albums though but springsteen is his favorite. lol he really is dad rock

It's not entry-level on Sup Forums, actually it's patrician shit. People shit on him because "he le dad rock xDD"

>get some value(s) as a human being and stop thinking about how white someone is all day

i don't shit on him, but you (OP?) are acting like he holds the key to the white race and is completely enigmatic to us mudskins. i frequent iron maiden concerts dude.

EVERYBODYS GOT A HUNGRY HEART!

I thoight true Patrician's loved dad rock

True patricians understand music while plebs just listen, so you could be pleb regardless of what you listen to. It just happens that most music that rewards understanding tends to be unpopular (not in Springsteen's case)

Tom Petty and Dire Straits did the same sound much better

Boss posting is back baby

I beg to differ.

rollingstone.com/music/news/hear-bruce-springsteen-bash-trump-in-new-protest-song-con-man-w477638

oh yea op?