Why can't white folks and black folks get along?

Why can't white folks and black folks get along?

Other urls found in this thread:

cp24.com/news/ajax-man-charged-in-human-trafficking-case-involving-teen-girl-1.2851618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Jews

>OP is Brazil
Don't make that stupid joke >:^l

we tried

Because they are vastly different races.

part 2

Because when we try to look at eachother as enemies, we just kill eachother, when we try to compromise, one will dominate the other

The only solution is to just ignore coours, but then what do we do with all our funny jokes?

lmao im not reading that you fucking nerd

As soon as whites decolonize science

because black people exist to take the L

>take the L
What

Labour

This looks more as something taken out of a blog than an actual research. Sauce?

Posting an autistic spergout copypasta you found on Sup Forums isn't evidence, dumb leaf.

Is that what you wank to every night?

Blacks are only capable of acting civilized if they've been miscegenated to ~50% white ancestry and even then they're still violent and stupid on average.

Check out this, I knew this nigger from highschool and he was my friend. His family had money and he lived in the suburbs, but he still wanted to be a "gangster" piece of shit.

cp24.com/news/ajax-man-charged-in-human-trafficking-case-involving-teen-girl-1.2851618

Not really. The few blacks we have here are really normal. It is only in America that I've seen them acting like apes.

define "normal"

Around blacks, never relax!

by normal I meant that they do not make gangs, they are educated, they speak normally etc

Indeed, throughout history there have been many Afro-Greeks of outstanding merit

Nah, that's just a dark indian.
And indians are caucasian; you know who else is caucasian?
WHITES

ayo
hol' up hol' up
so u b sayin...

British niggers are alright, they are pretty easy going and cool. Our niggers suck though because they try to emulate South LA gang members. I mean they literally claim to be part of the bloods or crips even though those gangs claim they aren't affiliated with anyone in Canada or outside the United states.

im fucjing high man

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

I'm sure this thread won't devolve into poltards spamming graphics and blaming black people....

because some people can't stop talking about this subject

Fuck semen skinned people, in 50 years they won't exist

You're thirty posts late

What do you call this blog form of articulation? Where it pretends to be logical but at the same time caters to LARPing faggots. It draws you in with reasonable premises then go off the rails by appealing to a "us" vs "them" mentality and then ends with a call to violence meant to appear reluctant yet justified. It seems to want to be structured like some sort of speech.

prove them wrong

um no a preemptive strike is justified sweetie