What would you do if your child fell on an gorilla cage?

I'd jump in there and 1v1 the gorilla. Anyone who answers differently would be, or is, a shit father.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and except the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Without having known anything about the recent happening of the monkey falling in the gorilla cage, and if this happened to me, I would assume that the Zoo would be tranquilizing the gorilla, not shooting it with a rifle. That being said, I would be just as glad if they shot it with a rifle.

Top kekule @ everyone who says they wouldn't have shot the gorilla. A child fell into the pen, if I was working there I'd shoot all the fucking gorillas there sooner than risk a chance no matter how minuscule of having to answer for the kid's death in court.

Haha it would be great to see a gorilla beating the shit out of a dumpy, fat maple nigger.

>implying I'm a bad parent
Let's say some asshole threw my kid in there
I'd pull out muh revolver and kill the nigger

I would also jumped into the cage, and then I would hope that my beaten and bloody carcass would distract the gorilla long enough for help to arrive.

hahah zoo's probably going to get sued anyways, gigga nigga family already has a publicist how long before some slimy jew lawyer says they can get them a lot of money for the zoo being unsafe.

>What would you do if your child fell on an gorilla cage?
I'd make love to the Gorillaz.

If it wasn't your kid, which way does Sup Forums direct the tracks?

>y'all act like wild ass animals anyway y'all should feel right at home

Black communities need more mothers like this

Jump in and pull out my glock problem solver and put the gorilla down myself

I hope this is bait

Tranqs don't work like they do in the movies or video games. It takes at least 5 minutes to mix the solution depending on the species and weight of the animal. Then once you shoot them, it takes about 10-20 minutes for them to actually fall asleep. Usually they freak out when they get hit by a giant fucking dart and either run away (so you have to track them to find their sleeping body) or get aggressive. In this case the gorilla probably would've panicked and hurt the kid

Based mother is based. This is what you get when you have a based black Christian mom. Imagine if she was an atheist.

>Well I wouldn't pray to God that's for sure, I would pull a banana out of my ass because that's why we have assholes, to store bananas, it's evolution helping is after all. Anyway, I would then pour hot oil all over my body and demand the gorilla let my kid go in the name of bananas!!! I would go down there and talk to the gorilla, after all the gorilla is just a distant cousin. I would then bend over and show my storage unit for bananas and allow the gorilla to penterate me, I would make sure to use a condom cause Christians hate condoms. As I'm being pinned my kids snatched the gorillas bananas and stick them up their butts. The end

shoot the gorillas that approach them with my glock 20

Shoot any gorilla that touches them until I can get them out.

Not playing "guess the intention" with wild animals when the stakes are my baby's life.

I hate how niggers talk.

Babby's first copy pasta

>Based mother is based
Yes.

>rest of post

Are you all there in the head, m8?

Imagine the zoo tried to tranq instead. It would take a few minutes and he would be pissed and might kill the kid. Then everyone would be crying. "why didn't the zoo use lethal force?"

This world is fucking stupid.

>Non existant 2D waifu
>Still hovering hand
top kek

Did you break after the first sentence?

Agreed and if I die, I would hope that my death distracts the gorilla long enough to save my child

That's the responsibility you take when you have children, if you aren't ready for that then you shouldn't have them

>shitty parenting skills
>more mothers like this needed

You are asking unimportant questions.
They done good shooting a gorilla, but this shouldn't have happened if director of zoo done his job securing the area.

10mm master race. Only auto loader that could efficiently take down a silverback

Well damn I just gave gorilla new kids.

>but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment.
>doubles advocate
Is this how memes are born?

Go to rescue them and then realise it's not my child since my child is at a safe distance because they listened to me due to a decent upbringing unlike feral niggers.

Towards the Gorilla, cause it reminds me of a nog

I don't understand
>I asked my mother what she would do when me and my brother fell into a gorilla pen
>When I say I can't stand this woman
Is this the reply by the mother or is she reffering to the mother?

>"When I say I can't stand this woman *skull* *skull*"
What did she mean by this?

i'd accept my fate, give up my wife, and live out my life in the cuck shed next to the gorilla exhibit

I love how the zoo guy said "it's well secured around the pen" and then followed up with "he was a four year old, a four year old can get through anything" as if that's a fucking excuse, if it was more than just three fucking bars the kid wouldn't have gotten through and a endangered animal wouldn't have died. The guy was trying to have his cake and eat it too by saying the fence was adequate but that a boy being able to go through it is normal.

I think she means this
>I asked my mother what she would do when me and my brother fell into a gorilla pen
>Look at the answer she gave me, when I say I can't stand this woman this is what I mean

"DUEL RAIL DRIFTING???!!!"

tfw it's a doggy dog world out there

>yall act like wild ass animals anyways

based mom

That niggers mum is based as fuck

Better than watching how a fucking gorilla tears your kid into pieces. You fucking coward

Its some nignog term meaning "I cannot deal with how funny this person is sometimes".

Heard my half nignog cousin say it a few times.

No, Pepe. Autocorrect is your father.

>gorilla is sitting there peacefully next to your kid
>best course of action is to get close to it and rile it up

10/10 parenting user enjoy being bludgeoned to death by a gorilla using your kid as a weapon

In texas zoos aren't gun free zones so i carry when we go. I would jump in, distract the animal and try to kill it. If i fail then i would hope it would give my child enough time to escape.

>nigger kid
>father not being shit
>father being present at all

That makes more sense than being mad at her mom, who sounds based as fuck.

>yfw someone goes on a zoo shooting and just shoots a bunch of giraffes and monkeys

god i hate AAVE

We need this to happen

Best pasta ever

>ya'll the gorilla's kids now
>acting like wild animals all the time
based mother

>don't burn down their forests
>don't rape and do drugs
I lost

That is a cool mother

Based nigger mom

Holy shit the amount of complete Fucking morons on the web and irl that think movies are real life and that you can just shoot it with a tranquilizer and it just goes lump in an instant.

I tried to explain how it had to flow through the blood stream first and the reply I got was OH I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WORK AT A ZOO

I Fucking want to kill most people

>For all intensive purposes

Morons. Morons everywhere.

gorilla would squeeze out maple syrup from every bone in your body, lmao

Redpill me on this gorilla thing.
All of my normie friends are saying things like
>OH NO THAT POOR GORILLA
>JUST USE TRANQUILIZER
>IT WASN'T HURTING THE KID AT ALL
>HE A GOOD GORILLA HE DINDU NUFFIN