Is there a place for me Sup Forums?

Is there a place for me Sup Forums?

I'm not a bad guy, I swear. I'm extremely understanding and friendly. So why are there no people online who want to develop a bond with me? Who'll listen to my problems and I'll listen to theirs? I lost all my friends when I told them of the time I got touched as a kid, It was eating away at me.

tl;dr Where do you guys go to make friends online?

>asking Sup Forums how to have friends

Maybe you haven't found them yet user, also it's kind of weird that all your friends left after that, it's the opposite of what logic dictates .

Try getting into some groups with similar tastes, music and games I guess.

See a therapist about being molested and make friends IRL. Don't tell friends you were molested. Thats like something you reveal to a long term girl friend way down the road.

I just kinda assumed you every-user did, after all if you were as lonely and needy as me, you'd all be begging to get to know more than the 'user' ;')

>long time girlfriend

FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION

You need a therapist not friends.

People are fucking assholes and only care about themselves.
All you can do is maybe find someone who likes you for you, but you'll have to search far and wide, or you can join the billions of miserable assholes who try to make life worse than it already is.

Funny I should mention because she dumped you too after you told her about being molested? Your previous friends were asshats.

>Thats like something you reveal to a long term girl friend way down the road.
Rookie mistake. Never tell your girlfriend shit.
She'll just use it as ammo in the next argument you get into to coax you into hitting her.

Nice trips, I want this to be a 'GET' friends thread

go to r9k

also you cant make friends because you're a pussy but you'll fit in there

So why don't we make a place outside of their view? I know this sounds cheesy as fuck but I know there must be people like me here, Do people really value the 'user' part of them than the lonely one clawing at their brain?

This, never hit, Just had to leave before I stomped her head in the kitchen tiles

video games? just find someone nice, add them as a friend, talk from time to time, and let it develop naturally

Socialize with people at work. Thats the starting point. Talk to people at the gym. Use MeetUp to find people with common interests and make friends that way. If you are in college then talk to people in your classes. Develop hobbies and meet people with the same hobbies in real life. There are tons of ways dude.

When do I tell them I got molested?

Maybe you shouldn't tell anyone you got diddled.
That's something you have to keep buried much like being gay. It's fucked up I know, but that's just our world.

maybe that shouldn't be your icebreaker, if you need someone to talk to, i suggest a therapist or maybe a pastor, some parts of yourself are best hidden, atleast for a while

ASAP
Nah I'm just fucking around.
Lemme ask you this.
Why do they need to know?
If you just needed someone to tell then problem solved cuz we all know now

>it's fucked up I know

That's all I've ever been looking for my entire life, I just wanted someone to tell me I wasn't in the wrong without me asking, thank you user you glorious son of a wondeful woman

Naw its not a rookie mistake,its a weeding out the shit gfs technique. If bring up your weaknesses any time they are mad, then either throw theirs right back in their face(they will have far more as they like to talk about themselves way more than men) and see what happens, or dump the bitch. If after you counter her insult with a personal fault of her own and you stop fighting and have crazy makeup sex then proceed. If she keeps droning on about some past thing you had no control over to provoke you, then just lay out every single thing that is wrong with her and then promptly tell her you want to take a break. She'll be sobbing at this point and you can leave, listen to her frantic pleas to forgive her, or ignore her for a few days and watch how increasingly desperate the texts get. If she has no reaction, she is either a sociopath or has another personality disorder.

Thanks man. I'm sure you're a wonderful person who will hopefully find someone who truly loves you.
Don't give up man.

>it's the opposite of what logic dictates .
not in our society, people are constantly weighing their relationships in relationship to what they can profit off of it
if you haven't figured out that's the way that most people are, chances are you'll never acknowledge it and will always end up being at the short end of the stick

that's why i fucking stay as far as i can from interactions unless it has to do with my job because people are full of shit and not worth the bullshit you have to put up with

tl;dr
>fuck people