We Wuz Wizards n Witches n Sheeit

How does this make you feel Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

englisch-hilfen.de/en/exercises/questions/question_tags3.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care. Brits gonna bong.

Don't see anything wrong with this.

Like it was half a year ago and this was posted hourly.
You know real things are happening in the world?
Get a fucking life.

>Harry Potter and the cursed child

Kek Ron must be really regret having a mixed race kid.

Don't pay to watch it, hell, dont even watch it at all

Ooga booga

Harry potter and the cucked child

Come home, black man

Brits on their "look at how modern and integrated we are, I love riding on this moral high horse it's comfy as hell" spree again.

Brits do this periodically to remind the world how "tolerant" they are, like voting in a transssexual as the winner of Big Brother because the nation is so "progressive". It's just wank material for having a sense of moral superiority while their economy is increasingly in the shitter, with no long term ideas about how to pull it out again.

kek

Holy fuck, this is even more retarded than black Hermione, since Rose is described as having long red hair and blue eyes.

/thread
Autists sperging over nothing

>5th largest economy

>Predicted to overtake Germany

>In the shitter

Lol wut.

It's always the higher class spergs who think like this, the rest of us can't stand this cancerous shit, it's spreading like a plague. If we don't leave the EU I'm moving as far away as possible

The US has the largest economy and it's in the shitter so the 5th largest must be in sewers already.

I roll in upper class circles, and holy shit these people don't even know what is going on with the middle classes. They literally are so far detached they don't know what multiculturalism is doing the the commoners. Fuck.

Idk famm. Most of the world is just shithole countries anyway, so relatively speaking were doing great.

Though I agree we should be doing far, far better and even white/Asian successes could be way better.

>Harry Potter
>relevant

Don't cast spells at me or my wife's daughter ever again.

>Nigger and milk-ginger have a kid. Kid is darker than the mother.

>granger-weasley

Since when was this?

this naughty bois
Shes flogging a dead horse now

On another note, does anyone else get annoyed with the informal writing style?

Please keep this filth away from Asia

If these savages ever came here I would fight side by side with Kim just to rid the world of them.

Yeah what can you do in a country where showing your own flag is considered an act of racism unless there's a football match going on?

>selling off the accumulated wealth of your ancestors to prop up the economy

>gutting your own manufacturing legacy with terrible economic policies

>the only sector people get into are finances and retail

A nation of shopkeepers, sitting around in ever rising tides of globalization while going "this is fine. I'm OK where I am".

>White skin was never specified ;)))))) THE CAST IS ACCURATE ;))))))

And where the FUCK is Ron's red hair, you queen of cuck?

It's just a fucking play. Somebody playing a character of a different race hasn't been novel in literally centuries. It was done in Shakespeare's time. Nobody cares.

Liberalism is so totally out of ideas that it's become a parody of itself. Liberalism is an absolute bore.

>look beautiful
>look incredible
>look fantastic

Always the same things

Of course you fucking don't.

BUT IT WUZ NEVUH SED HURMONE WUZ WHIYTE

Chapter 21 of Prisoner of Azkaban
>Hermione’s white face was sticking out from behind a tree.

She also turns pink quite often. Something that Darker skinned people do not do.
>Half Blood Prince
>Hermione turned faintly pink, but merely said, "Don't let Lavender hear you saying that."

Also she is portrayed as white on ALL of the covers.
Everyone seems to be making a case for black identity which is at the cost of white identity. The idea that having a white character is inherently bad and it must be changed. It's not good. I've had enough

"B-but looking pale is not a white only treat!"
"Black people can blush, I swear!"

Reading comprehension never were their strong side.

So thats why Draco always called her Mud-Blood.

10/10

>Oy vey! Chaim are we fooling the goyim yet?

Niggers make up like 2-3% of their overall population, but they're EVERYWHERE on TV and in British movies. South Asians are a bigger part of the population but strangely very rare in British entertainment. I have no idea why.

>Weasley not ginger
>Hermy is a nigger
>the kid isn't even mixed but pure nigger aka Ron a cuck

kewl

Lmao, how fast did JK Rowling blow through her cash stack?
>no more books ever
>shiiiiiit, ok I guess more books

Exactly this. Just look at our Great British Bake Off. Presented by lesbians, won by muslims.

>everything is beautiful
What do they even mean by this?

Oh, how far we've come. everything fantasy is getting blacked.

When with this fad pass already?

Its easy to read. Like the spray on cheese of the literary world.

gotta wait for the next trend to come along and fantasy to be ditched

>niglet
>cursed child
Could not get any more funny than this.
Jews seem to place blacks on a pedestal while simultaneously roasting them

Looks like somebody mastered the Dark Arts.

The first three or so books are just badly written though. Not so much easy to read as just not having anything to read.

I just want my pure European fantasy to come back. everyone being fucking white and everyone wise. Much like the feeling I got when I saw the first Dumbeldore before he died and was replaced by some whiny old man in grey clothing.

I want the classic sense of magic to return.

I am so glad that the LOTR trilogy was made in 2001, so it wasn't tainted.

True!

1) Like the low IQ ape-nigger Ghostbuster.

2) Successful black musicians are pimps, thugs, killers and drug dealers.

3) Loud goofy token blacks in movies.

4) All the niggers they push end their careers in criminal/ legal troubles. Accused of rape/ molestation, etc.

The Hobbit kind of taints its legacy, but at least the interracial plotline was ultimately foiled and there were no niggers.

Harry Potter films were made in 2001 too, and look what's happening.

Don't be surprised if someone will try to make more diverse version of LOTR

That kids not mixed race. It's straight up black. His black wife cucked him with a nigger.

Why the fuck can't we just keep Fantasy white?

I just realised, aside from making them niggers, they also changed the surname from "Weasley" to "Granger-Weasley" to be more feminist. Top kek.

>Keep blackwashing history
>"Mama how we not kangz and kweanz and wizads n shieeet no mo?"
>"Cuz dat dam whitey!"
>Chimpout

Am I the only one waiting for this to happen? Let's not forget that any kind of logic, reason, facts or evidence have been replaced with who can cry the loudest. I watched a video yesterday (admittedly it was from a few years ago) and people didn't even know what the fuck they were protesting against. The best they could come up with was "we're waiting to find out, we should probably know by tomorrow", that's people who've congregated in a park brainstorming a reason to cry. Although they had a self confessed "Marxist Communist" on hand so I'm sure he found some kind of critical reason.

cuz dat raycyst silly

Kek you took the time out of your day to say that (and fact check) immediately after he posted it.

What a loser get a fucking life.

Nothing. Sup Forums was made by a black man and none of us complain about it.

His wife's daughter is an animal

Why do you take pride in that for?

You're ever increasingly becoming a minority in your country and you take pride in your economy on 4cucks Sup Forums

LOTR was diverse. Uruks = Niggers

underrated

The author claims there's no mention of the character being white, before the movies were released.

>meanwhile, here's a picture of the characters drawn by the author, while the books were being written.

Niggers probably complain there more often. Like our hispanic population is almost the same size as black population but yet we see niggers more than them and it's because they chimp out annually at award ceremonies so they get more roles

You really had to post this don't you?

Yay

She has the white man's ugly smile though.

wat

That flag

englisch-hilfen.de/en/exercises/questions/question_tags3.htm

I literally made this an hour ago
The other thread died after I posted it though

Lol,
because niggers are dogs

>Hyphened names
Into the trash

Hopefully it wont be the mobs running down the street burning them out of their homes in the middle of the night before something happens and the balance is restored.

Quick question. Why don't the people who want more diversity in tv, film, and literature create new characters instead of changing already established ones?

>black people
>create
good one

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>t. Kenya

couse these definetly won't be as popular as the current ones.

>Tries to promote mixed race couples
>The mixed "girl" looks like a 40 year old man in the face

This is not very efficient propaganda.

Would like to see the entire story recast with black actors. I'm thinking Shaq as Hagrid, Sam Jackson as Dumbledore, Lance Reddick as Snape...who else?

I noticed this too when I still watched Doctor Who. Watching that show will make you believe that niggers make up 20+% of the population, but you very rarely saw any Indians or Pakis.

DINDUEST NUFFININGNESS!

>Harry Potter and the Wife's Son

> Backwards sorting snapback hat.

Jaden Smith as Harry... and that's all I can came up with
Sorry I'm not good at remembering actors n'shit.

Key and Peele as the twins.

t.Obama

In fact there's nothing wrong with the couple and their daughter, except that they are defined as beautiful but all of them are ugly as hell.

they might as well if they're going to go around blackwashing a bunch of characters

is she cursed cause she's a nigger?

Kenya believe it?

>Not posting the better version

She not only cucked him, she didn't even take his name in the new version. Just look at the soulless betamale loser with his gay fucking scarf.

Is it more movies or a stage show?

This shit literally doesn't matter, it's theatre, black actors playing whites is normal as fuck there and they only make a big deal out of this to sell more tickets.

> Isolated barbaric race spawned by polluted and corrupted genetics.
> Never master anything outside crudely assembled armor and weapons.
> Raze their own lands making them completely barren.
> Rally behind the biggest jew in his jew tower who just happens to have an a planted king's advisor and instigate a forever war.

The list goes on and on.

> Inb4 not an allegory.

The allegorical bits are inherited from Tolken's influences as he kept the same story beats. Lovecraft wasn't allegorical either but with so many parallels it's a moot point.

It's a play, right?

Who gives a shit?

lame, you fucking leaf >>>/reddit/