Did 7W-3L in the placements for season 8,got placed in bronze 2...

Did 7W-3L in the placements for season 8,got placed in bronze 2.. (apparently almost all players starts a rank lower from their previous season),wich i find absolutely fucking bullshit. This might be the good reason to stop playing for good this lame ass game

Your previous elo impacts your next seasons elo. Riot says this every season. Maybe get better at the game and dont expect plat placements when you were silver with bronze mmr last season

8-2 placed in plat 5. Was plat 5 in pre season

Maybe if you weren't such a faggot you would play higher

7-3 was placed in plat 3 was masters, also did 2 warmup normies before placements and started tilted

if u cant climb back to silver 2 u might not even be silver 2 after all,
Welcome to your not elo

Bronze season 6, didn't play ranked season 7, 6-4 in placements season 8 playing support every game, got put in silver 4. Get fucked

jesus christ i stopped playing after season 4 and you should as well.
this game is nothing but a waste of time

>posting on Sup Forums
>mentors people about wasting time

I don't have a life user

What the say did you just say fuck me about, you bitching a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerou Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the little pathetic thing. Life you call yours? Your fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If you only could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you wouldn't, you shouldn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, your dead fucking kiddo

And thats fucking bullshit. I got reformed and improved as a player in behaviours and playing,and just for this i dont literally fucking deserve to be put between toxic people in the lower ranks. It will be a fucking circle all over again,so people that are at lower ranks,will never be able to climb up unless they pay for boosting,wich i will NEVER do.

Fuck this game,fuck riot games,this elo system rating is utmost shit. Its not fair that people like me that keep improving themselves for the good sake of the community itself and the game get a huge letdown like this

it literally screams "you must play our game no matter what".

Wich is fucking bullshit

5/5 plat 3 LUL

>improved as a player in behaviours and playin
no you didn't, your mmr is still bronze/silver

literally ALL it takes to get to plat is minion control. that's it. nothing else.

you musta been a bit higher than me, I was 174lp at season end

4/6 gold 2, I had a 75% win rate and got high plat last season but degraded to gold 1.

Was Silver 2 needing 1 win for silver 1
Went 7-3 and got Gold 4 lmao

i was plat 1 my dude (diamond last 2 seasons before that)... riot hates you

being plat and being placed back into plat is wierd actually...

d4 0lp, 5-5 p2

>because im nicer i deserve a higher rank

???

I went 9-1 and got s4 but i dont really care I get inflated w/l

yeah i was expecting plat 5 tbh

Lol im the most toxic piece of shit you will ever know and I still managed to get to D1 79lp this season. I got banned 2 times on my main and didnt get any reward for S7 but I dont care for a stupid border and a graves skin. I actually play better when im toxic but I have to stop writing in chat amymore because one more ban and my acc is gone and I loose like $500. Playing scince season 2

eh either way, you're right that riot hates me, I decide to dick around and spend all game roaming and get s- in what should have been s games due to lacking farm >.>

The fact that elo boosting exists proves elo hell isint real. git gud

leaguefags OUT. No one likes you retards

If youbare bad at the game just let yoursef get boosted to gold so you get all the rewards. It isnt worth to get boosted higher because you wont be able.to play ranked anymore unless you want to feed every game and drop back to gold. So if you want a boost to gold just look for someone who will boost you for cheap I took this year 4 accs to gold each from silver 5 for like $40

(You)
You have to be pretty fucking braindead to be hard stuck Bronze. Post your most played champs/mastery, give us a laugh why don't you

But then how will you be able to enjoy the various desirable views of everyone's favorite characters?

Its very true that the league community sucks and theres alot of people trapped in lower elo causes they get paired with 7-8 year olds.

But its also very true thats its possible to climb follow ur dreams my friend

I refuse to play games where people have all banded together to call me a slut and worship a devil publicly

We get it you are a faggot

adc mid solo carry

There is nothing gay or faggotry about those images, it is simply images of the goal of the game. It is a battle arena where users compete over being able to see more of a core group of characters.

I bet the faggot itt was hired by riot games itself just so,it would shut down the truth that i speak off.

I will cease to play this game you fucking rioters pieces of shit

theres clearly something you aren't telling us if you went out of your way to blur out your name

Joke is on them anyway, that game is supposed to be like Digimon I think

So is DOTA

Fair enough

im 0-9 in ARAM

God rigs a lot of the games that I play because I know what to name myself and people are braindead

i just quit today because i realized that the entire game is designed to make you lose 50% of the time, and why would i ever want to do that?

Won4 lost 6 got plat5

Maybe try starting the queue at a specific time

in most cases you're placed 1 division down. It's because it's "fun" to show progress while climbing.

Do you have any of digimon? or monster rancher?

8-2 placed plat 1
Was dia 4 last season

>be op
>end season in bronze 1
>new season 7w-3l
>bronze again
surprise surprise

well I'm done

6-4, placed in Bronze I. Made it to Silver V in a day. One day. I started at the tail end of season 7 in Bronze V. Made it to Silver IV in a month and a half. Plan to hit gold this season. It's called a climb for a reason. Nobody starts at the top.

Wow I really wonder how all of those elo boosting smurfs manage to get through this trash elo so easily. Oh right, they're simply better than the people they play against.

If you are in bronze you deserve it. If you don't, you'll climb. Stop whining and l2p.

Also I'm sorry to tell you that but people are toxic even at high elo.