Sup Forums Drawthread

Sup Forums Drawthread

the version that can't be deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeZoC-Y0KRc
youtube.com/watch?v=GCdwKhTtNNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

bump

REQUEST FAG HERE!!!

I'd love to see a drawing out of this, That would make my life, Thank you so much & goodluck!!

Goodluck & Go!!!

can i please have food for my dog

This is a good request
Keep on posting it my dude

Requesting a small deermouse in the middle surrounded by a ferret, and a Sylveon curled up around both of them in a cuddle-pile.
Pic is a Sylveon.

But yeah

that comic guy with the hairy armpit milf

Thu 21 Dec 2017 14:22:30

haven't seen them in forever.

Who

I miss Envy.

they've been gone for about 2 months now.

lot of drawfags have left recently

Too escape vorefag shitty request

did she get bullied off or something?
well thats fine, nobody needs to be here.

anyone who draws being here is a mercy.

I miss her too.

Ironic, he is chasing out the very people he hopes to request from...

who?

This guy

Good. The less avatarfags the better
>Repostfag

Yeah. Honestly, it's just boring hopping on what used to be an every day thing just to see the same thing as the last day.

Name 1 (one) uno drawfag in these threads that can do your request justice

I dont know who that is.

do they draw?

>retards are real and they talk to vorefag

i honestly don't know, envy didn't really get shit on by anyone.

i'd assume they got bored of this place and decided to leave or take a break from this place.

They got jealous of his art skills and left

There's always one of those types. If it's not dino tuba guy, it's someone else.

>they say while talking to a brain dead retard that talks to vorefag
what did you wish to accomplish by doing that?

Orangy is one that I know the name of, but I'm 99% she'll never do it. There are others I've seen post here, but I never cared enough to learn their names. Fuck, I don't know the names of many of the regulars that post here. I only know the names of a select few drawniggers

For the user that wanted a modern witch.

>Orangy
youtube.com/watch?v=KeZoC-Y0KRc
Keep the persona believable and actually aim for a real star

Thank you

do you ever stop to think, that if you would have handled you request a bit more politely, you would have already gotten it done?, i dunno, but if this is what this threads have turned to, just drama, then it would be better if we stoped doing them

Sup.

>retard

Hello

Lol nah. This is more fun
>it would be better if we stoped doing them
For the love of god YES YES YES

Hey Jack

Why do you want to stop drawthreads

This is awesome, thank you!

is it ok if I color it?

This.
Are you sure you didn't mean Bun?

Never heard of Bun.
It'd be a great consolation prize if I don't get my request done high-quality. Because I just wanna see it all burn

It's yours to do was you please at this point. Go for it.

I never particularly liked Pewdiepie before, but now I hate his guts because of the Youtube Adpocalypse.

At least pewdiepie is still popular than you user.

It was not just him who started the Adpocalypse, there were other factors, such as the WSJ and those rasist videos.

Pretty cool

isn't that technically giantess?

drawname?

>ywn have his views

are you one of those failed scrubs with filthy frank imitator content or a Lets Play channel with no following?

test

This is good!

I do not make Youtube videos.

thank you

It's about the halfway point between giantess and same-size. I'd lean slightly towards same-size.

It’s leyla

hmm there's a lack of pictures here

>It’s leyla
your style seems simpler than i saw before

I could draw more pics

give this assortment of red lines a name
test accepted
it kinda is
gorgeous face
no

Herro

For the user that wanted a cat on a lap.

Requesting this cat woman giving a blowjob with cum too please

>give this assortment of red lines a name
ok

Draw more!!
Thank

Sup Sup. Gonna be doing some anatomy practice.
You guys got any music for me to listen to?
Vibes:
youtube.com/watch?v=GCdwKhTtNNw

Hmmm...would Redding be a good name for you?

Thank you, OR here. Nice job!

welcome
sure. isn't there another artist who draws specifically in red though?

so is giantess like a powerlessness thing or kind of like a "I wish sexy women could do godzilla stuff like break buildings"

are you sure

this person draws way better

Redvines

go back to /tlhg/

You're thinking of Pin, & she draws primarily in pink. Though Krazyglu from a while back did draw in red, but she's been gone for months.

I remember Krazyglu

sup guys, new here. Requests?

Fuck off with that bullshit meme. You're not a drawfag at all, just a shitposter & liar.

>so is giantess like a powerlessness thing or kind of like a "I wish sexy women could do godzilla stuff like break buildings"
For some. They like the whole being crushed thing, typically under their feet; there tends to be a lot of foot fetish crossover in this territory. But yes, there's a degree of powerlessness, but it also adds different sex scenarios, being used as a human dildo (basically unbirthing), full body BJ, and vore.
I personally just like the giantess vore aspect, oral vore and unbirthing.

Nude Asian woman wearing boots please

>sup guys, new here. Requests?

Yeah. Watching her and Eva go at it was some powerful fap material. They were dating or something, right?

If you're gonna do the meme right, you gotta switch up the filename with a timestamp in it like the ones who did it before have done

i think i have seen her before

Request: frilled shark or Apep

Sup.
I like this one, go with that.

Pussy ass bitch still can't draw for shit. How's that world ending depression of yours you pansy fag?

You're welcome.

one req?

any req?

>pinches your cheek

lewd?

draw this

Stop reposting the same shitty image over and over and neck yourself