I divided the world based on shared media and entertainment (film, television, music, art, video games, etc.)

I divided the world based on shared media and entertainment (film, television, music, art, video games, etc.)

Did I miss anything or get anything wrong?

Oops forgot to divide off Japan and Korea separately.

the baltics should be in the eastern faction

Canada should be under Chinese/Korean influence baka

>based on shared media and entertainment
Leaf have you seen the eternal banter from latin america to Spain for their hideous dubs?

>Mexico
>Central America
Nigger, you didnt go to elementary?

SEA perpetually plays chinese and korean dramas on their channels, and they rarely share shows between their countries.
Also America has a much larger sphere of influence.
Also you grouped together french speaking africa and english speaking africa.

This is the United Nations geoscheme. It's how they divide the world. Apparently Mexico is Central America.

Arabs hate Indians and vice versa, I wouldn't group the two of them together.

Unitedstatesian and European rock, pop and electro music are very popular in the rest of the World, especially Latin America, Japan, etc. Same for videogames.

Unitedstatsian films and popular tv shows are shared everywhere. European too, to a lesser degree.

French and English Africa (as well as Portuguese) for the most part shares in music. A lot of this includes other things like news and radio stations which can only reach so far. So even in French African countries, a lot of their radio and television will be local due to limitations on the airwaves.

India still has a large Muslim population and a lot of Arab countries have TV channels dedicated to Bollywood (see MNET Bollywood). Of course they're not entirely connected but enough to have an influence on each other.

Again this takes into account all media including radio, television, books, sports, etc. Overall I would say Latin America doesn't have that much US entertainment outside of music and vidya.

>shared media and entertainment (film, television, music, art, video games, etc.)
Name me 5 slovenian movies without checking google
Name 2 czech tv shows also without checking google

OP minors should leave this site

mauritania should be with MENA

Most of the shit we got comes from the USA, it might be the same for the rest of LatAm, I doubt they even keep getting our music/TV series/dubs etc when not even we consume it anymore.

Yes, this is correct division. It is called Latin America. I am surprised Mexicans don't know that.

Fuck North America, fuck NAFTA, we're out of this.

What's your end game?

india,pakistan, bangladesh should be in their own separate bloc

Italian shows are more Latin American than anything

Scandinavia needs its own bubble

all Asian shows are shit

Venezuela 2.0

why the fuck do westerners want to see us with camel jockeys? We're not speaking the same language we don't have the same climate, our traditional dances, clothes and cultures are different, we don't even like each other. We might have some culture similarities between Iran because Seljuks ruled there many years but WTF is the arab meme.

we dont share stuff with the rest of latin america tho stupid canadian

no way. you are not commies

> shared media and entertainment (film, television, music, art, video games, etc.)
All of that is American everywhere.

Pretty much this, El Chavo being the notable exception. This representation doesn't make much sense, a better one would be culture export arrows, pointing which counties export media to which.

K-Pop/Korean exports are pretty popular in Japan and Animu has a fan base in Korea. The only way the two countries really differ is in gaming.

SEA would be like Japan/Korea influence

>shared media
What did you even mean by this?

it's just a case of "arr rook same"

>all Asian shows are shit
Korean ones tend to be pretty good.

PNG gets a lot of shit from us

We were taught Mexico was in central america too.

I guess it's because Yankees don't want to be seen the same as you? same reason they invented the whole latino thing or hispanic to differentiate people, Anglos think they're hot shit.

>We were taught
>it's because Yankees

why would the english caribbean be lumped with spanish regions

Because nobody else cares about them except "basic white girls" who take vacations to third world regions.

go back to school washington

Your middle East, Africa and South Asia are a shambles. Typical new world education.

Spain should be within the purple circle rather than in the one containing Jamaica, Panama and Brazil.

You fucked up big time. Luckily I fixed it for you.

> ameristupid education
lol

There are 4-5 equivalent 'Hollywoods' in southern India alone . You tried

joke of a map
85% of our foreign TV content is either american or british

>Yugos
>West

>I divided the world based on shared media and entertainment (film, television, music, art, video games, etc.)
Nice try.

THIS IS THE REAL MAP OF THE WORLD BASED ON SHARED MEDIA.

Eastern Europe or North African? How often do you indulge in North African media?

Hum,no...
We watch american films,tv,music,play video games etc without dubbing...