How do I get a gf as a hikikomori-tier neet who can barely leave home?

how do I get a gf as a hikikomori-tier neet who can barely leave home?

Habbohotel.nl

Unless you find someone who is as much of a shut in as yourself, you will never have the confidence to attract a mate my dude.

You dont. Even shut in girls dont want us.

how do I even find someone like this?

>marry a neet
>finally move in together
>get a duplex

We're communicating across it right now. Just be very caution of catfishing.

link doesnt work :(
i used to play habbo in the past tho, its not a good game
why tho?
but who pays the bills?

Cautious

but girls who browse b are usually either drugged-up people with many problems who exchange nudes for money or "girls"

>Who pays the bills
The state.

I just meant the internet in general.

oh ok, what websites do qt neet girls usually go to?
and I'm not yuro so the government doesnt pay my shit

Make one. You have nothing but time.

make one gf? but I need a gf to make a gf, and itd take 18 years

A dating. site.

problem? an anxiety disorder is one thing. if you have an addictive personality, probably best to sort that shit out first

>why tho?
Becuase they are still females and have fmeale nature. Women want guys who dont have a problem bothering people amd getting in others personal space, us shut ins cant really stand dealing with people as much as a female would want you to.
Source: last gf claimed she "couldnt stand people" but was constantly going to social events and dragging me along more than i was comfortable with

oh that makes more sense
I could try, but the competition would make it unprofitable and no one would use it
i feel overbeared, restless and my heart races while I keep worried all the time, so its probs anxiety, tho i dunno what is an addictive personality

was she being sincere tho? girls love to attention whore
in uni one girls kept saying how shy she was then invited the entire class (and this wasnt people who knew each other, it was one of those classes with people from different courses you only see once in your life) to a theater where she was gonna give a full-frontal nude "performance"

>Getting a gf when you already can't stand people

>addictive personality
when you cant stop yourself from overdoing something you like to the point that its almost all you do

Girls are never sincere, there is always something they arent telling you and to them youre as replacable as a phone screen protector

Well you start by making a list of things that make it hard to get a girlfriend.

Well okay then, you have a hard time getting out the door. So maybe you practice going out the door every day.

Maybe you have a hard time talking to people. Well okay then, what is the least difficult time you have of talking to people? Maybe that's going to the convenience store. Just tell the cashier have good day, hmm, this and that.

Then maybe once you start going to buy fresh groceries every day you can start asking random people on the street what the time is. Now that might sound funny and trivial. But it isn't! It really isn't. But this is something that can be done, just ask someone for the time. Then do that again, and again and again. Eventually, you ask 3 people what the time is every day.

Last and most importantly, your room is probably a mess and isn't somewhere where you think you could invite a potential lady friend. Well what do you do about that? Well you clean up your god damn room! Not just once a month or once a week, you don't have anything better to do, so clean your damn room every damn day. Well, that might be a little much you might say, you might say it's a waste of time. But it isn't and it's not. This is the foundation of getting your life together.

So yeah, those are my recommendations.

i can, but they wouldn't stand me
its sad really

Girls love to attention whore because its in their nature. By doing this they are maximizing the number of potential partners they can shoose from.

It is sad, I want to love a girl so bad it hurts but being aware of how sneaky and manipulative makes me view them as more of a threat/liability than anything.

well I bought jordan peterson's meme online test but its supposedly slow to work
apparently my results are really fucked up and my personality sets me up for failure, i'll post them here if anyone is interested/understands this

I only have a hard time because of people. If no one else existed, I'd leave easily.

>Well okay then, what is the least difficult time you have of talking to people?
here

i'll try this, but I cant talk with cashiers either, except to buy stuff

and the worse part is the manipulation

Anyone here a black shut in? Just curious. The fact that I'm a nigger no matter what I do just makes my already bad anxiety worse.

That's because a society is chaos masquerading as a collective. If women don't like you, it may have something to do with the fact you have no goals outside your home. Women are social creatures, regardless of how anti-social they may seem, I assure you they have some form social structure. I've said this in other threads but women don't know what they want, so YOU had better know what you want. If you're concerned with judgement from others, do a little introspection on yourself, ask what could be improved.

never met one tbh, or seem a hikikomori girl, dont even know if they exist

its like black emos

Meet her in an MMO pug like I did.

>Cashier: "Come back and see us again!"

>OP: "Y-you too..."

Getting stronger is all about starting easy and gradually building up strength. Doing something stupidly easy is better than doing nothing, if for no other reason than to start building a habit. You cannot win at life through willpower, you need good habits. Buy groceries every day instead of buying in bulk, rotate between different stores so you don't feel extra awkward seeing the same cashier every day. Say have a nice day after checking out and say it loud enough the cashier can hear you. Give them a smile as well, forced as it may be. Asking for the time is a /fit/ meme, but it works. It's a bit more difficult, but once you've done it ten times, it's not going to be that hard anymore. Upgrade to volunteer work, work is great because you know that you have something to offer whether that be soup in a soup kitchen or whatever, you know you have some worth so you feel less anxious.

You're only a nigger if you choose to be, choose to be a black gentleman instead of a nigger. Going to Sup Forums seems counterproductive to your racial perception. You should either try to become more race positive by getting some black role models or try to be less racist.

which game? are you two normal members of society now or neets?
i dont care about cashiers much, what is awful are the salespeople who keep coming after you "how may I help?", "do you need anything?" etc

The most important part of the dating game is getting physical, so as long as you don't have a phobia for touching people you just need to get over social anxiety. Booze helps, but it's not a wonder drug, I've heard that party drugs can be wonder drugs though.

Just tell em you're just browsing and act happy to see them. 9 times outta 10 they'll say okay and leave you be. Those guys have to be that way because they are working on commission, meaning what they make is directly affected by how many sales they close. Not really their fault.

i cant make myself drink
i can do as little as this but im forcing myself but it is very fake and im actually still anxious
I do this, but god they're annoying

>ECSTASY
Raves are a great way to cure social anxiety. Pop some rolls and slither your way into some pussy.

have you ever read emergence tho? thats how you turn into a pregnant underage hooker and get fucked by your stepdad and kicked out and forced to live in the streets and gets beat up by your former highschool friends and overdoes and dies

AO, we were both fixers.

>normal members of society now or neets?
We both work, but we'll never be real normies, it's just not possible for some people.

>AO
who?

>You're only a nigger if you choose to be
Its programmed into people to view everyone that isnt white a certain way, you know the look when you get it. Look up the doll experiment. One thing I've noticed is that people will either treat me like a leper or only want me around to prove they arent racist(back when i cared about making friends), nobody wants to really be an actual "friend". "Black role models" dont help, I got enough of the "youre black so you should do/be/act like X" in childhood.

OP is fem? If not I don't see a problem here.

not OP, but theres a fuckload of problems there

Wasn't an issue for me, allowed me to mingle and talk to/ feel up on girls with zero fucks given. You don't have to fuck em if you don't want to.

user, if they don't want to leave home, they most likely have other issues as well that could make it difficult to create a meaningful relationship with them

its all fun and giggles till you wake up tanned doing gay-for-pay work

Sorry man, never got close with dudes minus the mosh

Maybe you did when you were high tho, never know

What if the girl has the same issues tho?

all you have to do is not be a completely neet loser and find a normie gf and turn her into a neet retard

How do you do this?

if your problems annoy you, then her problems will annoy you too.

you should be seeking stability.

What's more stable than neetdom?