Thoughts on pewdiepie? I think his new stuff is pretty good, tbh

Thoughts on pewdiepie? I think his new stuff is pretty good, tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jH1b8DKKIp8
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/19/public-backs-legal-status-for-immigrants-brought-to-u-s-illegally-as-children-but-not-a-bigger-border-wall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off trying to shill views faggot
kys eating tide pods fucker

He's good. Even though he's a bit racist.

but can he do this? only 399

Normie faggot trying to be 'le edgy boi'

STOP MERCHING THAT FUCKING CHAIR FELIX. I WANT TO LIKE YOU.

YOU. FUCK OFF.

but its got lumbar support

He's always sucked. People who like him flag themselves as too young for me to hang out with.

been with him since his minecraft videos.
unsubbed when he pissed in a jar and drank it.
right now i guess he's slowly redeeming. hero we deserve

>unsubbed when he pissed in a jar and drank it.
now that would be a reason to subscribe or at least look at some of his vids, but I don't care, it was likely replaced with apple juice

When his fanbase got slightly older he shamelessly transitioned to a wannabe filthy Frank style edgy humor. That said if I was 3 years older I would probably like him

Trying to be the edgy red-pill guy, yet as a swede he lives in england.
Hypocrite.

Sweden is much farther left than England right now.
He's a political refugee.

He needs to stop browsing /b

Haha...I feel the opposite. Whenever his shit gets on my radar, I think only a fucking kid would find this shit amusing.

I also like to pretend im a normie to trigger faggots on Sup Forums.

isn't that what makes him good though? I mean, he's transparent about basically plagiarizing other channels and doing what everybody else does, but he often does it better than the originals (not for the filthy frank part, more the ylyl stuff).

i find him entertaining usually. some vids more and some less like any other youtuber

So if things dont go your way the solution is to flee your country instead of trying to change things.
And with his endless money it would be so hard too.

>underage b&

Only losers watch youtubers (except h3)

That's why he's good, he is subtlety redpilling the normies
and when I time come he will play a vital role to our cause

all he does is bandwagon off popular memes now. He's literally been consumed by memes.

>Only losers watch youtubers (except the biggest fucking faggot on jewtube)
Wowie boi i dont even know where to start...

he's doing more to change things than most

Doing laugh you lose videos better than the average ylyl isn't all that interesting or impressive to me but to each their own

Saying nigger on stream doesnt count as doing anything.

>was original
>did mainstream content
>screamed a lot
>turned back to somewhat watchable
still don't like him

TBH it is the best gaming chair in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=jH1b8DKKIp8

you clearly don't know what you're talking about

Awww snap. Nice dubs son

they guy from comment etiquette posts on /hm/ just FYI

prefer Joel tbqh

He made videos for children who found loud noises and random word association amusing. Then his fanbase became teenagers so he had to transition to babbys first irony and edgelord shit.
I predict in another four years he'll transition to comedy-news content, or whatever shit his fanbase will become interested in as they enter early adulthood. Assuming he stays relevent that long.

The heebs won't let a white ethnostate come to be.
This isn't 1935. All attempts are squashed before they even leave the gates.

is there anything bad about that though? I mean, he had a precise target audience (according to you, children) and then instead of growing outdated, he adapted his content to keep up with his fanbase. whether you like his stuff or not, he sort of nailed it on that point

>comedy-news content
he was already at good mythical morning so i guess you're right

Saying something is not the same as doing something.
It's the same when nigger comedians say something ghetto. They do it for the audiance. They say all these things, because they know some people watch them for this.

>Yeah kids politics is infested with corruption. Politicans are evil!
So fucking what? You accomplished nothing. People say all these shits ever since politians appeared.

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

looks like a fag

His content is great now

Except this is 2018, the heeb is in full effect, and electronic 'evidence' is taken as gospel and cannot be questioned, yet it's the easiest form of evidence to fake.
You get disappeared for simply mentioning that a white country should be for its volk. Yet the Jewish ethnostate of Israel and zionism coupled with international Jewry and banking usuary and monopoly is totally cool bros. Bring in the brown man!

as unbelievable as it sounds, he is one of the most logical and realistic youtubers out there. He's also actually pretty funny now.
i like his stuff

>An idol to millions of young boys planting the seeds of conservatism isn't doing anything.
Ask yourself why the schools are leftist and push leftist propaganda. It's because the youth are who you want to reach. You cannot convince an adult of anything they don't want to be convinced of.

This faggot is the most well known faggot on the internet. If he cant use his fame to his purpose's advantage then he doesnt deserve it.

The hebrew lashed out at him once nearly destroying him as a warning.
He has to walk a very fine line, which is what he's doing. No amount of money can save you from planted evidence of unquestionable crimes.

Agree new pewdiepie is actually funny. It's like/b/ if it was funny.

Never watched any of his stuff. What I do know is that he looks like a complete fucking faggot. So whatever it is he’s doing, I’m sure it’s absolute shit.

just check it out. not saying it's good or anything, but 10 minutes (at most) of your time to have some basis for your opinion is better than being fucking retarded like you are right now

>It's current year goy, give up, you have no chance to topple the international jewry

You forget one thing, we have the truth on our side. Genetic in-group preference is innate and as whites become an increasingly smaller percentage of the population within our native homelands we will become awakened
It's only a matter of time as the current problems facing the west due to mass thirdworld immigration are not going away anytime soon. The germanic people are waking up, hence why (((they))) are increasing their propaganda

He's a solid B- youtuber that makes daily videos. All in all pretty good. But Idubbbz is 10/10.

No one was asleep you idiot.
Trump proved that.
While you're still afraid to voice truths in public they're winning.
And in the information age you can be shoahed in the blink of an eye for thought crime. And they're not even hiding that anymore in most of the west.
Illegal utterances.

Being awake means you know the truth about the jews and race realism. So yes most people are asleep you idiot.
Trump is merely evidence of the current awakening that is in progress

the tide is slowly changing, history repeats

>Being awake means you know the truth about the jews and race realism. So yes most people are asleep you idiot.
Again, no one was asleep.
You seriously must not talk to anyone.

It's like a witch hunt. They all 'hunt' so they don't look like witches themselves.

I used to think he was just another faggot. Then he said nigger, now he's cool.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/19/public-backs-legal-status-for-immigrants-brought-to-u-s-illegally-as-children-but-not-a-bigger-border-wall/

>Again, no one was asleep.
you're wrong

>The public a brown shit skin majority