Should I cheat on my gf with this girl?

Should I cheat on my gf with this girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anya_Taylor-Joy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If she smokes, she pokes.

she does look like as good fuck, but if you're gonna cheat just break up. don't be a shitbag.

Fleetwood Mac sucks

yes do it.

you'll lose gf and find sex with her disappointing. best outcome for all involved.

show me the feetsies or you won't get the meatsies. I'd munch that butt

Only if she takes it in the pooper.

post gf for comparrison.

Smoker is gross, but if she lets you do w/e you want then yes

Gonna need to see nudes of both for scientific analysis.

that's a well-known actress you idiot

yes, yes you should.

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY

If you don't love your current gf it's best to break up tbh, saves hassle

if you considering it? yes of course.

SIGH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anya_Taylor-Joy

Fuck yes. And if you don't do anal with her, you're not taking full advantage of her body.

wow she looks like she has down syndrome...

maybe if you want to cheat you should just break up with her lol

Give us a comparison

Yes

Wow, D.Va really let herself go.

That's stupid. You get more sex when you cheat a little on the side. Just make sure no one finds out.

This

>virgin detected

She's an actress you cuck

>girl

Wife pic?

You don't know that girl, faggot.

Yes but first give us her nudes

Why do you want to fuck that chick from Split?

Show us the photo of your girlfriend?
Let's see the A/B comparison
I cheated on my girlfriend because she gained so much fucking weight over the year we were together I found her repulsive and i broke up with her a few months later
I found it difficult to live with the guilt of cheating, but I was very good at lying about it.

If you cheat, you will enjoy it, but you'll carry a burden.
You can NEVER tell your partner you've cheated, no matter how guilty you feel, not after you break up, not during a fight, never.
That is the dirty little secret you must bare. You gotta enjoy the power to manipulate this person's trust and feelings to preserve your own innocence. I felt terrible but I had great sex.
My girlfriend never found out despite accusing me of cheating when I dumped her (the good old 'theres someone else isn't there' trope of breakup arguments) .

I think I'm a better person for cheating...
It made me realise I was missing out

Then again
I still think you can cheat once or twice and have a healthy relationship. Do it any more than that and it'll become a very bad habit, and you'll carry this awkward guilt

I would just feel like screaming I FUCKIN CHEATED ON YOU COS YOUR A FAT UGLY ANNOYING BIPOLAR CUNT during fights

Yes

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Tell me lies
Tell me, tell me lies
Oh no-no, you can't disguise
You can't disguise
No, you can't disguise
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

do it

Post GF, also NO.

OP you're a retard. This bitch has 330k followers and is a fucking actor. Go gag on your dads dick pussy boi.

bro the girl from Split is fucking nice.

of course. Moron

Nah, she's a faux-edgy (because it's fashionable) attention whore who has sex with her uncle (and loved it) then murdered him because he wouldn't finger her asshole on a camping trip because no tp and said he raped her. She enjoys getting other girls to piss themselves for the lulz and cockblocking dudes.

Avoid.

Spotted the virgin

You've never had sex.