Feet thread 2.0

feet thread 2.0

Still pissed her IG got taken down

nope /theperfectmistress

still there

i love her chastity cage teasing captions on tumblr

So it is. I thought it was down for some time, or maybe something else happened? I remember it being inaccessible for a while

yeah i don't, not into cuck stuff but you know to each his own

the truth is, "foot models" instagram pages are always shut down but they always come back lol

which ones???

My sister

Fucking nice. Got any more?

fake everybody knows her by now she's fucking disgusting

kys pedo

MODSSSSS

more? i love milf feet

*SNIFF SNIFF*

*CRINGE CRINGE*

man this sniff dude is on every fucking thread i see he has no life

any footjob?

Fucking love feet creepshots

ugh man but she's ugly as hell and has shit tier feet. no thanks

kys faggot

almost responded to the troll

Oc

Fapping

samefagging

enjoy

College?

yeah

Amazing, wish I could sneak pics like that

disgusting from head to toe

Wtf why are the pics gone

after jacking off, op realized that he's been posting a real ugly slut

Post hotter feet then

i think you think she was ugly just because she wasn't white

not at all, she was plain ugly and hed shit tier toenails

Hot. But doesn't convey the thrill of catching a random girls feet in class. Model pics are edited anyway.

i want to be her footslave

Perfect toes. Hard.

Perfect toes and sandals.

any more? they're so tiny

Yes please continue

Nice creepshot! More?

I'd cum on those dirty feet

that would be amazing

*SNIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF SNIFFFFFFFF*

Keep going, who is she?

old friend from hs, took these while visiting her in college

Damn her feet would make anyone cum on the spot

pic of my girl's feet, but most of are pics are of her using her feet to tease my cock while it's in a chastity cage. i doubt you guys wana see my cock so ill try to only post the pics with her feet only

Lucky guy

You have a kik?

Don't stop now

Bump

Those feet are begging to be covered in cum

Damn those toes look so pretty

being in chastity has made me more into my girl's feet than ever since I get a lot less sex. since i can't pleasure her with my cock, i really increased my tongue game. I lick her pussy 5x better (her words) and lick her soles really well without tickling her- I keep it all a low level pleasure-she hates having her feet tickled, and my toe sucking game is out of control! She doesn't even have to ask. her feet always always in my lap, but when she wants her toes sucked, she puts her feet up to my face and touches my nose with her middle toe (her feet are greek so she has the longer middle toe than her great toe) and when she does that, it means she wants her insteps massaged hard and deep with my thumbs, to really sooth that arch muscle to relax her feet. Then she needs her sensitive soles licked and my tongue between her toes, which when i do that she gives me permission to tickle her a bit since between her toes are crazy sensitive. also she LOVES when i suck her toerings off her toes, before i start her "foot routine", The better I do at pleasuring my gf's feet, the more likely I am to have my chastity unlocked : p so i always try really hard even if im sick.

anyway, girls with longer middle toes are the best, becasue their longer middle toes poke out father when they wear open toed high heels.

Her feet look great!

and then what happens when you get released from chastity?

Absolutely disgusting feet, stop posting this dyke

She has the long toes and arches of a goddess. Which makes them so much fun for sex. Especially since we do A LOT of footplay.

GOOD
2 weeks of pent up frustration and cum get unloaded into her pussy as I hold her as hard as I can. Even though I'm caged so much, I can still usually last until she tells me I can come (im not allowed to cum without her permission) In that case we are both so satisfied, she immediately has to get a towel because so much much is leaking out of her, but even then, just so much cum gets all over our bed. When we usually curl up and fall asleep spooning( with no cage on saturday !) she won't relock me that night if i give great sex, and we almost always have morning sex again, and she really treats me, she gives me oral and lets me have her in any position I want. Then we have good sex again saturday night ! But then after that, my cage gets locked back on. It's kinda a ceremony. the way she preps my penis to be locked, once she gets the lock to click she kisses the lock, she puts the key back on her anklet, and then she makes up for me and tells me how much she loves me as we fall asleep.

BAD
I can't last until she says I can cum. She feels me cumming and she immediately uses her kegels to push me out of her. She squeezes my balls hard with the intent on hurting me and getting w/e cum she can out of me, then she puts the cage back on me. Then, we go back to sex, and she has me lick her pussy to several orgasms though her pussy has my cum all over and in it, it's so humiliating...Yes I get to cum, but unlike above, I'm immediately locked back up. So in my best interest, self control is my primary focus.

Hhnnnnggg

thats hot

Sauce? I'm going to cum

alexis mustseefeet

MORE!?

most guys usually call me a cuck, fag, pussy, faggot, cuck(again), and a sissy for letting her put a locked cage on my penis, but really since I've been locked been such a better bf and we're both so much more happy. I only cum a fraction of when I used to, hell i actually don't even get to touch myself since we got a cage that fits my flaccid penis so well that I can pee just as easy as I could before chastity started. masturbation feels like it never was a thing i even did in my lifetime. when i see any more, or a hot girl irl, my penis starts to get hard by my cage just clamps down on me and i feel uncomfortable and all i can think about is my gf barefoot with her feet up dangling that anklet with the key and the thoughts of other girls leave my head : p ( i think is one of the main intents of a chastity cage) I just feel so much more connected to my gf and i LOVE IT ! all the intial discomfort (the first 3 weeks were hard for my body to get used to chastity, but after that it accepted the device and i didnt get sore) all the less sex, and not being able to touch myself is all worth how much more close I feel to my girl now that she holds my keys.

you guys like my gf with pink or grey toesnails more?
>also she likes licking her feet too, just not as much as I do. sometimes i lick one set of her toes, and she looks her other toes. one time we bet 1 week of chastity who could suck her toering off faster! me(i got 1 week off my chastity) her win(1 week added to my chastity) i won by sooooo much so won't take that bet anymore!