So when Darth Vader speaks, he talks in a very calm, civil, proper and almost gentlemanly tone and manner...

So when Darth Vader speaks, he talks in a very calm, civil, proper and almost gentlemanly tone and manner. He speaks as though he's in an English royal palace, on par with Tarkin. A very traditional, but mannerly tone.

Anakin was a whiney bratty, un-educated kid. Seriously, up until the end of his lowbrow life, he spoke very brash, harsh and just blurted shit out, like an untrained know nothing.

How the fuck did he transform from one to the other by putting on a suit.

Disregard the prequels. Anakin and Darth Vader arent even the same character.

TCW Anakin is the version you can actually believe is Darth Vader.

>How the fuck did he transform from one to the other by putting on a suit.
Getting cut up and nearly burned to death does that to a man.

Wouldn't that make it so he's more abrupt, brash and oh yea... non civil??

Maybe Anakin learned manners after burning to death. Also, Anakin was like a rogue soldier during his youth, the guy that not follow the book but get the job done, but Vader was a top commander. Anakin was against the man and Vader was the man

gee maybe the 20 years in a suit killing people did it

Might have to do with the fact he was 20 years older.

>He's more machine than man now

You'd fucking think

This. TCW Anakin is much better. Wish we could have seen that version of Anakin slowly fall to the dark side.

Its almost like he aged 20 years or something.

People don't turn into a completely different person as they age. At the very least he should have had similar mannerisms when he was young.

20 years plus a traumatic incident or 5.... sometimes they do, but youre just beating a dead horse you shit posting faggot

There's a 20 year difference.

I did, in high school and middle school I said fuck every other sentence and used dude or man like periods.
In my 20s I totally changed how I talked, its a part of growing up.

If you are the same person in yours teens as in your 30s or 40s you are probably working in a convenience store.

Rusrs that's covered in TCW. Anakin uses increasingly more darkside abilities to accomplish his goals.

>How the fuck did he transform from one to the other by putting on a suit.

he's seen some shit

? all it takes is one experience to completely change a person

he choked his wife to death and cut in half by his father figure only to get burned alive by lava user.

Maybe he get used to Tarkin way of talking and copy it.

>The more you look at them, the worse the prequels are
How young are you that this is news to you?

Only literally autistic people get this upset about details like this. Maybe you should put on a suit so you transform into someone who's not autistic.

no

>michael j fox in bttf will become patrick stewart as hes older according to Sup Forums prequel defense force autists

>why is this old disfigured cyborg different from his teenage self from 20 years ago.

kill yourself pls.

Are you faggots fucking retarded? If you chance on a video of someone who is now over 40, when they were in their teens, you'll see that there are instantly recognizable things about both "versions". It's called idiosyncrasies you dumb community college yokels, and young Anakin and Vader have none in common. They're a completely different person.

Matt Lanter's Anakin was more believable.

I don't think anakin would fall into the category of 'most people'

16 years had passed. Imagine how differently you will speak in 16 years from now

Imagine if Luke had taken Vader's helmet off and Anakin would have been like "I hate sand. It's rough and coarse and it geeeets everywhere."

>most people'
Words I didn't use. 'All people"
>Anakin would fall into
Anakin is a fictional fucking character. Making him somewhat plausible is a prerequisite of decent writing