Itt: talentless hacks

itt: talentless hacks

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mauricio-pochettino-insists-tottenham-bigger-9664149
youtube.com/watch?v=4RIPHsxYuVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

since when finishing 2nd with a low budget club makes you a hack?

Lesta won it. No excuses.

>low budget club

Jej.

>leicester
>low budget
kek

the chink owners have spent gorillions of pounds on the club

not the guy you quoted but Spurs is pretty much the only club in the league with transfers profit

did the team leicester win with really cost that much? I don't follow soccer just curious

Of course it didn't cost more than Chelsea, United, City or Liverpool, but it surely wasn't a poor club

No, and not even close to what spuds spent. He's talking shit

go cry to your mother, the falklands is ours btw

you won this time, but this isnt over yet

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mauricio-pochettino-insists-tottenham-bigger-9664149

What a deluded retard. Good thing he just lost to west ham.

it was a poor af fuck club with bottom half spending.

>Leicester transfer results: £-24.65m
>Spurs transfer results: £468k

Not really, but it's true that Leicester's net spend over 5 was pretty high (10th out of all English clubs), while Tottenham's was dead last in the PL (20th out of all English clubs). It doesn't take anything away from Leicester, of course, but the narrative of a poor little club beating all the big dogs is a bit exaggerated.

>low budget club

FUCKING KEK

*over 5 seasons

And there's nothing wrong with that, of course. The only way a club can compete is by spending a ton of money.

Doing better than Man City, Man United, and Liverpool in consecutive seasons is pretty impressive tbf. Pochettino is overrated, but he's not a talentless hack.

>transfer spendings = budget

You simple moron

>low budget club
is this a joke?

Just to prove how low budget spurs are....they are only the 12th richest club in the world. Poor little yids.

It's like when people call Atletico Madrid low budget. They're saying relative to the elites in the league. The gap between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid is the same as the gap between Man United and Tottenham.

>it's another episode of Spurs' fans pretending to be poor so they can deflect everything episode

I've seen this one like at least seven times

>w-w-we're not really jewish
>hides money and claims to be under privileged

kek

quality post.

>we're paupers and we put together our team with a shoestring budget it's a miracle we're even in the top 4

Because the money spent on players that already retired is relevant to Pochettino?

I don't know why I dislike poccetino so much, must be because he has that resting rich fag face that I seem to see a lot around here. Fuck him.

Since Leicester won the damn thing? And Tottenham aren't low budget you dumbass, they spent 30m on fucking Sissokho. Go cry about the Falklands more.

Ass hurt tottenshit fan

stop being mean
who gives a shit about those shitty islands anyways

Jurgen Klopp has an identical record to Brendan Rodgers in his first 65 PL games at Liverpool: W33 D18 L14 (117 points)

Totenham has assets that they can move to even out their transfer budget. Leicester was a mickey mouse club that has to spend to get better. Its not a fair comparison.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

P A S S I O N
A
S
S
I
O
N

youtube.com/watch?v=4RIPHsxYuVk

>tfw Spurs have become Arsenal from 5 years ago

only 4 clubs spent more than Tottenham in the last 5 years

Look how much they sold though, fucking ridiculous. How are their fans not up in arms? They're being run like a McDonald's franchise.

Fuck off cunt he's bringing the community shield home and No one can stop him

>buying with transfer profits is the same as laundering terrorist oil and Russian mafia money

money is money

t. Arsescum faggot

>net spend

Boosted by selling Balel for 100 mil

this how you make money burger and that's why jews run every big business in your and my country

and that is also why spurs have no decent subs apart from Son and Trippier

do you need talent to be a manager?

>92/03
This is a typo, correct?

N E T S P E N D
E
T
S
P
E
N
D