I don't want to be gay. How do I become and stay straight? Please help me Sup Forums. inb4 "Pray the gay away user...

I don't want to be gay. How do I become and stay straight? Please help me Sup Forums. inb4 "Pray the gay away user." I already tried that and it didn't work.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/tags/lesbiansex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

male btw

do the sex. if you like it stay gay. if thats what you like thats what you like. but if you dont like it be straight.

I got ya fam

xvideos.com/tags/lesbiansex

Well I like the sex, but I don't like the feeling afterward. And even then, I can't bring myself to take a relationship with a man seriously.. I feel like I need a female mate, but my sexuality is getting in the way.

Have you had sex with girls before?

No.. I want to wait until marriage and I'm ashamed that I've even had sex with a man.

I can understand that. I waited too.

Yours is a hard road, though not an impossible one. Do you feel any degree of physical attraction to women at all? If you do, you can make it work.

I like tall, athletic girls a little I guess. But maybe they won't be into me...

I had a girlfriend once and it was great but... it didn't end well.

i had a friend in highschool that was the gayiest dude ever.

he did 2 things.

a) submerged himself into the underworld of drugs and illegal/ unsafe sex with both males and females. (drugs + concerts + booze)
(this hardened him up a bit)
b) made a habit of meditating on realizing that his identity is human before male of female.
(he was into occult shit)
stayed with that lifestyle doing odd jobs and mugging people on the streets to survive.
then went to the church and repented somehow.
then he got married.

now he has 3 kids and preaches.

weird.
My brother took psicology and said that basically the extreme opposite lifestyles, going to jail for a little bit and the shit ton of drugs somehow balanced the chemistry of the brain.

but i don't know if that's a choice for you or if it's even possible to replicate results.

Is it a religion thing? Not judging btw, I 100% know the feeling you're talking about

She hurt me pretty bad and I really haven't been able to take interest in women since.

Okay, I'm detecting some uncertainty.

How old are you?
What are you doing with your life?
What is your mission in life? What do you want to do/accomplish?

You're worried about your last relationship ending poorly, and that the girls you like might not like you. In response to that, I ask you; why should they?

What have you got, what do you do, who are you that they should be interested in you?

I suspect that your uncertainty about your future relationships stems from a lack of self confidence.

Work on you, and pursue women that you are interested in with confidence. You will be rejected. But you will also be accepted.

It was originally a personal guilt that led to me joining a Baptist church. I live with my dad and he doesn't know about my... urges...

Start a white house petition asking Mike pence for help

Someday you will have to come to terms with it.

I'll be your boyfriend user. we can find acceptance together.

thats what all my boyfriends would say at first. its mostly social conditioning. you are used to seeing happy couples that are straight on tv and in movies. you imagine a montage of happiness with a woman, because sex isnt a part of that montage.

best thing to do masturbate to only girls eventually you'll train your mind to be attractive to it

Personal vent incoming, sorry for the wall. Does this sound anything like you?

I'm in a similar boat with my parents, they raised us all biblical christians in a country where that's not the norm and they'd be devastated if they found out about me. I'm supposed to be the good son lol. My brother's on the spectrum so whenever my mam or dad talk about grandkids or carrying on the family line it's me they glance at.

I'm trying to just pick a side and learn to accept it, whether that's gay or straight cos I think the most unhealthy option is staying here in the middle all unsure and dithering. It's just hard trying to push down attraction that feels real and live a normal life, because if I go the other way and abandon being straight I feel I'll need to throw out all the ties to home and family and religion that give me comfort and safety. Plus if that little voice of shame never goes away I don't know how I can deal with a relationship.

I think for now I'm going to not rush it and just work on improving me and my life without trying to date or define what I'm into. Hopefully I'll meet someone at some point that can make the decision clearer but whatever happens it'll be easier to attract someone if I have my life and personality together.

Am I making any sense from where you are?

Gay is the way, OP. Never stop sucking cocks.

not OP but heres my two cents. the guilt goes away. I've seen it in almost every guy i date. it starts with them thinking that we are just 'fooling around' but they're straight. then they're 'bi, but i could only ever be with a woman'. then as time goes on and they get used to it they replace the 'wife' in the montage of their future hopes and dreams with a man. and thats when the guilt goes away.

it has less to do with religion and parents and more to do with you deconstructing the lies we were told as kids. its also okay to be in the middle. some people are just bi. thats okay.