Siemone to Inter pretty much confirmed

Siemone to Inter pretty much confirmed

Will he make Inter great again or it's just career suicide? Discuss

Italian league is shit and has been shit for years, anything that isn't Spain, england and perhaps germany is a step back in his career.

This man rose Atletico from the dead. He can replicate it at Inter too.

I don't know much about Inter's new owners. How much money are they willing to spend? Don't know much about AC Milan either. Should find a Serie A around here somewhere...

I head they got some decent players comming like our CB Manolas.
Honestly, apart from Miranda,Icardi, Joao Mario and Handanovic, therest of their players are not starter material.

I heard something around 100m in the next window, if they sell Icardi they will have about 200m to spend

>Siemone to Inter pretty much confirmed
Source?

Has Joao Mario done well? Sporting fans seemed to rate him highly last year.

I am not aware if he is doing well in Inter, I do not follow Inter. I saw him at the Euros and he is a decent player that can produce good out of nowhere chances, and has vision on the field.

who's gonna buy Icardi for 100 million?

It is like Pogba to Manure. Everyone knows it will happen this summer.

Dont big teams always buy average players for ~50-100mill , calling them a flop after realising that 1 person can't change the whole team's appearance?

Arsenal, City or Real Madrid

Why would they get Simeone to build a big team but sell Icardi? Doesn't make any sense.

>How much money are they willing to spend?
they alredy sent a lot, but on meme players
>Milan ones
nobody knows for sure, they said the budget for the next window will be "important" we'll see this summer

PSG?

Argies dislike Icardi for what he did to Maxi so Simeone may offload him. Not even mentioning the talent of Simoeno when it comes to shine new strikers.

Hi son is also going to Inter (even if Diego Simeone doesn't manage it), if they trust him as the centreforward they can easily sell Icardi on a centreback and a defensive midfielder, which they lack

>Siemone to Inter pretty much confirmed
I don't believe you

sell Icardi and invest that money on a centreback and a defensive midfielder, which they lack**

probably more tahn 100, since they spent more last year. the problem is that they know how to spend money as much as an english team does

this year:
joao mario: 42m
gabi-fucking-gol: 30m
candreva: 20m
gabbiadini: 28
ansaldi: 5 (not sure about this one)

When simeone joins Inter will buy argie again so they will stop being spineless faggots

>gabbiadini
you mean gagliardini I guess

his son is a meme, he isn't half the player Icardi is