Wife's pussy 5 days after giving birth to daughter - ruined - Stitches inside also

Wife's pussy 5 days after giving birth to daughter - ruined - Stitches inside also.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/baby-bacteria-microbiome-after-c-section-birth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Timestamp

just use your daughter now.

You did this to her, you son of a bitch!

Nothing wrong with the pooper there bud

show more?

Lulz

Obviously she doesn't know I'm posting this, can't timestamp, took pic like 2 hours ago, reverse image search?

Dude in a month she’ll be fine don’t be a faggot

At least premature ejac is no longer an issue with that cavern lol

I never want kids

Get her into fisting

thats disgusting and that sucks im so sorry to hear
enjoy paying for a leech the rest of your life lol

Damn right, it's so tight!

It gets worse, once she stops lactating her tits will deflate like a flat tire.

She has a beautiful poopy hole though...

stick your finger in her ass?

Shit will be fine after like a month stop QQing

That's sad. It's your fault though. Should have pulled out.

Trips speak the truth

Laser vaginal rejuvenation.

My wife had two kids. And she's tight as a teenager now.

it snaps back to whatever it was like before, jesus your retarded.. Father of 5... I know

Isn't that bloody expensive? $1k+ for a single treatment and you need like 10 of them?

Lel. Captain cave vagina over here

More of this required

xdd

Just another part and challenge of getting older/becoming parents. Things about you are going to get uglier and gross also user and you'll want her to treat them well still so do the same for her.
There was probably shit about her you didn't like that you learned to love also, this will be the same. A lot of shit I found gross when I was first with my girlfriend is now super hot too me. When you get used to it and start associating it with pleasure you'll start enjoying it a lot more

Seconded. Father of three checking in. In my wife's case the opening is looser but the canal is the same sweet pussy I've known. Works out in her favor, as she loves being fisted.

What's it like post kid life, I'm starting to creep up in age and fear it'll be upon me soon? Idk why but I'm so concerned my wife's body will just get trashed

she has to make up for it by giving great blow jobs or anal

what was gross for you user?

Tbh still looks good to me

My wife ended up being insanely tighter after the birth. Thanks for the pro stitch job, doc.

One time deal. Cost me like 4k IIRC. Not nearly as expensive as the tummy tuck and tit lift.

And the doc threw in a hymenoplasty for free.

That is one ugly asshole and vuhjay... I hope the rest of her is redeeming.

The asshole is still tight. Next time go C-section.

Fucking ass guys.
It heals up just fine. Don’t be a faggot.

first pregnancy was best sex ive ever had. super sensitive/tight/hot/wet. second was good, but nowhere the same. hemorrhoids are common after giving birth. mine gets them frequently for years after, never had one before.

They're supposed to cut the perineum so it doesn't rip like that, and can then be more cleanly sewn back up without leaving a scar.

It just proves humans were not meant to procreate. We are a failed lifeform and our existence in this universe is a mistake. We must take great care to wipe out every trace of our species from reality.
Humans are a disgrace
Humans must die
Humans are inferior
Humans always lie
Humans are filled with jelly and bile
Humans all will burn in a pile
Humans are filthy ugly creatures
Humans come with no good features
Humans pollute, kill, and abuse
Humans will always be the ones to lose
Humans are scum
Humans are evil
Humans will suffer
Humans will die
Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

I remember being 12, those were the days

What's the problem? It'll be super easy to fist her busted cunt now.

Looks like a skank anyways with all the disgusting hair.

>your retarded
you're kids are going to be delinquents

No shit. Might as well just stand in the middle of the room with your dick out and swing it around in the air until you bust a nut. Be about the same as throwing your hot dog down that hallway.

14 or mind of a 14 year old

If your wife is fit or an ectomorph anti-hambeast prior, she'll bounce back in no time. My wife lost all of her baby weight within 2mos each time.

Stitch job?

its real, he likely took pic with phone and there is a timestamp in the file name. 20180121, translation

>year 2018
>month 01
>day 21

Found the 12 year old

This. Did you have some stupid faggot "natural birth" midwife perform the delivery, OP?

You think mankind shouldn't die do you. DO YOU DO FUCKING YOU FUCKING SO THINK BE!?!????? WE ALL NEED TO DIE AFTER I BURN THE WORLD ILL BLOW MY BRAINS OUT AND THEN
YES THEN
FINALLY ALL WILL BE RIGHT WITH THE UNIVERSE GOD WULP BE APPEASES THAT HIS GREATEST MISTAKE WILP BE GONE FOREVER GONE GONE YES GLORUOUS RAINBOW JIZZ YES!!!!!!!!!

Are you stupid. Do you know how hard it is to shave that while pregnant? And you’re not supposed to shave til you’re healed afterwards

The perineal are is preemptively cut or it tears and the doc stitches it back up post delivery. The joke is that the doc throws an extra stitch in to make things tighter...the "husband stitch"

Tell your wife she has nice genitals. Thank her for sharing with us!

I'm more surprised that a loser such as yourself actually got a women pregnant, met her as a prostitute and then you married her?

Don't be an asshole. She just passed your kid out her whooha. Give her a break.

she just gave birth to your child you stupid cunt. it'll get back to normal when she's healed. grow the fuck up, faggot, you're a father now.

Parents really need to stop giving their kids iPads for Christmas

/thread

Damn looks like Tyrones daughter must have been a big girl.

What is wrong with you? Leave her alone. Another man is going to take your place btw. Ya douche.

Fuck that guy my girls pussy is less able to take this long dick now.
Not op

I really want to never have kids
How do I find a girl who also doesn't want kids?

>gave birth to daughter

>complaining about loose pussy

in like 6 years your gonna have the tightest little snatch in the world

when you bathe your daughter and change her diaper give her the tip of your cock in her mouth

I GREW UP ON SNES AND DIAL UP YOU FAGGOT SHITTING DICK GOBLIN. INJUSTICES MADE ME A HORRIBLE PERSON AND IM STILL BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU. I AM A FUCKING GOD BEFORE YOU THE BACTERIA OF MY LIFE. ILL SCRUB AND SANATIZE YOU ALL IN TO THE WASHING MACHINE YOU GO AND ILL LEAVE YOU THERE FOREVER TO CHOKE ON THE FILTH FILLED BOILING SOAP WATER OF YOUR ETERNAL DESPAIR BURN BURN ILL BURN YOU IN YOUR SLEEP ILL SMASH YOUR PRECIOUS COMPUTER AND WATCH AS YOU CRY, BLEED, AND SCREAAAAAAM FOR MY MERCY BUY AS IT GOES NONE SHALL BE HAD YOUR PAIN WILL BE MY SALAD DRESSING EVEN DIRT WILL TASTE LIKE HEAVEN WITH YOUR TEARS AS SAUCE ILL WEAR YOUR SKIN AROUND TOWN AND FOREVER INSULT YOUR EXISTENCE. SUFFER SUFFER I PRAY TO THE ETERNAL OF ALL EVERYTHUNG FOR YOU RO SUFJWNR. OK I'M YOU KILL BAD GOOD

Salad dressing? Disappointing and wierdly specific metaphor 6/10

Learn to get a c section slut

Doesn't look like it was your kid. She may have been blacked

not likely, after pregnancy most womens bodies is just like a rekt thread

I want a salad right now because I have 8 things of Italian dressing but nothing to put it on

AND YOU WONDER WHY IM SO PISSED OFF FUCK THIS SHIT

>vaginas can't be stretched out

Just convince your wife to get a C-section.

this can cause the baby to have a shit immune system

Her butthole looks pristine.

If I'm ever lucky enough to have a wife and knock her up, I think it'd be best to simply pick a day and do a c-section.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I've never heard of that. Are you sure you aren't thinking of what happens if the babby doesn't breastfeed, or does exiting the woman's fuckhole actually boost the kiddo's immune system by exposing it to... whatever's there?

all hail the trips of truth!

cbsnews.com/news/baby-bacteria-microbiome-after-c-section-birth/

So just keep suckling her

Lol like you had the option

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

you know it takes 6 weeks to heal, and fucking her before it's healed will make it worse, right? This woman gave birth to your kid and you cant spare her even that much time to get better before you start deciding she's worthless?

This is a great case for why alimony is still a thing.

What are you 14 years old?

>op not being a buttfucking homo

My wife said the doctor say 2 years wtf

dubs of wisdom

doctor or someone else is fucking her on the side then, enjoy being a cuck fag

I mean she's the one who married him. No one put a gun to get head and made her choose scumbag op. Maybe women should admit they have an attraction to jerks and they should mitigate that some.

kegals. my wife began after kids. they work.

lmao. She failed to establish value in the relationship outside of her physical features so what we should really do is reward her with alimony. That's just what some do nothing needs.