Is this supposed to be funny? I'm cringing the entire way through

Is this supposed to be funny? I'm cringing the entire way through.

I wonder whats going to happen to all these vine celebrities now that vine is over

>those wrinkles
Yikes

I was first introduced to this woman through Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. The majority of her fanbase are people who see themselves in her. Now you understand why she became internet famous.

Instagram still exists

what happened to vine?

And still in her 20s. That's what happens when you spend 100s of hours on end intentionally contorting your face for youtube views.

that's the point i think

vine is kill

If you don't laugh at her comedy then she wins.

ur right

first episode was garbage. should i give the next two eps a shot before i throw it in the trash?

why is vine kill?

vine has been eliminated

Because Vine is owned by Twitter and Twitter has shot itself in the dick financially by backing the SJW community.

>Calls tranny "sir"

>Hates the black man who's dating her mom and is trying to tear her family apart

Why do we hate her again?

>Twitter has shot itself in the dick financially by backing the SJW community

what did you mean by this? not him but i've basically been living under a rock recently, and i'm also a retard

Haha stop proyecting faggot

she looks like a fart

>actually watching this

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

If they are anything like Normiebook, they are quick to delete posts and groups containing any sort of controversial conservative material but encourage the posting of controversial liberal opinions.

It's a childrens show. Why the fuck would you watch someone completely not aimed at you at all

Who else is going to make sure its not secretly about cucks and buttsex?

>childrens show
>protagonist is an adult woman

yeah.......... nah

What are you, dumb?

Cunt punt

I never understood why making the audience watch awkward situations was 'comedy'.

This only really worked in Curb.

You are a stupid idiot.

>I made a show for children! Main character is a woman who can give birth to children! It's obviously aimed at children because she's a retard!

I want to cum on her forehead

I took a break from Farscape to watch this and it's actually pretty funny. Give it a try Sup Forums what do you have to lose?

Time

Sanity

Personal respect

>I never understood why making the audience watch awkward situations was 'comedy'.
me neither
i can't watch todd margaret even though i'm sure it's a good show because all i feel is awkward
with curb your enthusiasm at least it was just basically a stand-up routine but in sitcom form

they're deleting right leaning posts and pushing left leaning agendas under the guise of "hate speech". Their revenue is already hemorrhaging but now they're losing users.

I have never before wanted anything in my 29 years, as much as I want this woman to give me a blowjob while wearing that excess of lipstick.

Me too (._.)

>an attractive woman makes herself look unattractive

Classic comedy!

this is the comedic version of blackface. it's fucking burlesque. zero subtlety, just a one-dimensional character doing the cringe equivalent of slapstick. horrifying.

11/10 goat show

my great struggle with sitcoms.

AND SHE MAKE THE FACE

That's the whole show.

The entire character is just "lol i'm attractive but i'll make myself look unattractive haha i'm so awkward and wacky lol this will definitely appeal to 18-24 year old women"

The goal of the show is to make me wet dream of francesca reale

she is cuter as miranda t.bhhhhhh

sitcoms suck you should feel proud.

Its a format going on for over 70 years and you can name the sitcoms worth watching with 2 hands.

>70 years
There is no fucking way sitcoms have been going on that long

>tfw when its true

h-help

>tfw you only have 1 of those

>Dress up and act like a retard
>I was merely pretending

Truly the worst kind of humour

>being this stupid

I think they are sexy, just put a random video of her on mute and start fapping

I love fake women like her, very refreshing

>makeup

>what she really looks like if you lived with her

Gotta love them accidentally revealing how ugly they are.

i marathoned the first six minutes of this and just couldnt take it

I'd still marry her desu senpai

I want to mouthfuck her so bad hnnnng

Nice comeback. You really convinced me.

i now, right? sloppy and gaggy

WHO /EMILY/ HERE

Why are you supporting this shit with a view?

>nuh nu nuh uh!!!

thats how faggot libcucks respond when you back them into a corner

love it, best thing bout importing all these muzzies is the libs they will kill

The kikes dun goofed

I unironically watch it.

>Is this supposed to be funny?
Apparently not?

what kind of a name is Max Resdefault

That's a man, baby.

>jews

this is literally the opposite of whats happening
they usually do nothing about alt right edgelords who are harassing people which makes sjws mad and no one wants to advertise on twitter