Do you SMASH OR PASS ME?

Do you SMASH OR PASS ME?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pass

Smash then pass. Keep it a secret, and then kill you shortly after.

Oh shit it's her.

Poor crazy chick man...

Smash

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

Impossible to tell without nudes.

smash so hard

i have your nudes slut

just visually, smash but i can tell immediately that you have issues. pass.

Someone srsly doxxed Ciara?
Fugged up

ITT: Newfags thinking OP is legit

Fucking pass, rather fuck a fatty shit than a fake trap like you

It's a no from me.

Smash you and then bash your face in. Or better yet, vice versa.

poast

Hard pass.

SMASH...your bleeding asshole

Smash

Tits or gtfo

That's not even OP you newfag. OP is probably a 40 year old man.

Pass. Your IQ is too low. Die in AIDS needles whore.

Oh, there are nudes.

ITT: new fags calling new fags new fags

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY

Smash your anus

i want to pay you a trip and college but you never answer... [email protected]

Sometimes one is thankful that certain people are too stupid to be actual sociopaths and instead end up being bottom feeders going after lonely losers

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

and what makes you think is not really her sometimes "just to see what the world thinks of her" like and addiction? i know her for a while, i know shes addicted to fell "pretty" and "smart" etc. There is always a chance she opens a tabs copy pastes then reads before bed or something. i would... being a Sup Forums angel and all.

I will fucking merry with u

discord? please

eh id smash why not

Would smash on maximum.

Smash yer hed in wit a feckin rock.

How does any of that digital diarrhea you call a response change the fact that shes a bottom feeder?

Digital diarrhea or not the point i was trying to make is that sometimes i am 70 % certain (based on my actual superpowers ) that she either quick searches random and other places for her face or makes a small thread.

and nope... you have to be honest despite what you might be inclined to believe shes not a "bottom feeder" as you erroneously call her.

The more complicated the name you give her, the more convinced subconsciously you are shes meaningful for you.

Ciara represents a top node in girl quality, of course there are models that are tall, with huge boobs, worked bodies but no... this is just a girl that grow in a black school, likes anime, video games, and used to post stupid videos... she has BEAUTIFUL eyes, a nice overall face... and she is well... interesting.

Why you have to make it more complicated than what it is? being in love has no explanation.